Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Photographer's girlfriend pays loving tribute to her 'Timinator'

Blessed   

Astaaqfirullah. Haye, anaad diintayda u soo jeesatay hada. Kula ma yaabo but ameen. As a documentary maker, she is talented. Her relationship with Allah iyada iyo Illahay bay khusaysaa. I'm not going to join in with your shameless gossip and insults of someone aan aqoon u lahayn oo is difaaci karin. A Muslim leaves that which does not concern them..

AlMaskin shared some words of hikmah when he said that Idils Islam is assumed because we should think the best for her. I think we need extend this by assuming that she is not a zaaniyah or someone who is delibirately caasi. Islamically, you can not accuse a person of zina unless you have four witnesses. Waxii noo dhan waa huu haa.

The video Somalina posted reveals the insensitivity and daftness of many pious control-freaks, the self-appointed gate-keepers of morality and decency. It seems that a person's obsession with so-called decency and morality is directly proportional to his insolence and depravity. At any rate, radical conservatives live in a parallel universe, a universe where it is morally praise-worthy to condemn a relationship simply on the basis of religion.

Then again, those who lie on the extreme end of the religious spectrum are notoriously misogynistic: Only to conservative bumpkins is the beating of women a way of honoring them. How merciful. One has to understand the wicked psychology of religious nut-jobs and right-wingers to understand their animosity towards Idil. It's egregiously commonplace.

RaMpAgE   

Khayr;714824 wrote:
What you have done with that quote is under mine Yourself (as a Muslimah) and the worth of muslim women who take care of their families and do no envy the modern women's lifestyle. It is sad to see that you value and call her a women with "talent" when really she was a jahilla. All that talent amounts to Zero when Divine Law is trangressed.

Ya muqalibal quulub, thaabit quulubina caala deenak!

Bravo.

Khayr;714824 wrote:
What you have done with that quote is under mine Yourself (as a Muslimah) and the worth of muslim women who take care of their families and do no envy the modern women's lifestyle. It is sad to see that you value and call her a women with "talent" when really she was a jahilla. All that talent amounts to Zero when Divine Law is trangressed.

And people wonder what's wrong with Somalia, when people like you, deprived of common sense and devoid of logic, are Somalis.

RaMpAgE;714867 wrote:
Bravo.

Dear me, can the word 'bravo' ever possibly be used more inaptly?

Taleexi   

Aha, Wallee tanaan arkaayoo mid kala gar bixi karta ma aha......Bal maa Idil yareey layska daayo Illaahay amarkiis.

Aaliyyah   

^As somalis we like to point out other ppls mistakes..wa iska dhaqan lol...I wonder how many in here actually pray all their 5 prayers and practice Islam the right way!!...

Islam is not a religion to be forced on anyone. If this sister chose to live her life this way then so be it..I for one don't care...

danihiina raacda

Somalina   

Paragon;715016 wrote:
All this fuss over one
naag
? terrible, guys.

Shaydaanka iska naara.

Idil waa haweeney or gabar Soomaliyeed, she is not a "naag".

Thank you.

Paragon   

Lol. Che, bisinka qabsadaye maxaa dhacay? Ma naag lama isticmaali karo ayaa la yiri? Kaw! War hadmee ragga sidaa baqa-ku-maal loo gashay?

Somalina, socon maayee waan dhex kadaloobsanayaa threatku haddaan damco. Ha igu soo degdegin baan u iri, isma naqaan e. Cid aad abuukaati u tahay ma jirto ee cagta u dhig.