Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Saado Cali - Dhiig Shiil

Dahabshil has always promoted Somalinimo above all else. He does business with every Somali community in ever region on there terms. It's a model business on how business over comes division. He helps communities outside Somaliland by donating to hospitals, schools and food. The SSC people who a problem with him today did not for the last 20 years what's changed? These people promote unity but target a successful Somali organisation all because of the qabil he hails from. Honestly can any sain person take this old washed up women serious. She is a hate monger that's turned singing into a nasty clannish cry for war.Dahabshill does business in every region of Somalia if the SSC doesn't like fair dues but don't make baseless lies. We know out of the mad women and Dahabshill who is qabilist. Only one crying for more wars.

Taleexi   

Suldaanka;705187 wrote:
:D

A case of
biting the hand that feeds.

Dahabshiil is a successful Somali business and I personally admire it. With that said, it has been alleged that it participates the financing of ethnic cleansing and liquidation of unionist northern clans. Dahabshiil has to come out clear on this.

Sadly, Suldaanka's skewed mind believes that Dahabshiil provides free of charge service to its clients...

Dahabshiil is a multi-million dollar money transfer company the biggest in the whole continent of africa, based in all major cities worldwide, the words of unemployed old lady who is high and intoxicated on khat will do nothing to ruin its image.

money talks, u feeeeeeeel me.?

Complete   

Give credit where credit is due. Dahabshiil is a success story in the Somali diaspora and has done more good than evil, not that I've ever seen or experienced any wrongs though there were problematic cases in the city I reside but it was not due to the business itself but the individual who was running the franchise.

gooni   

Tuhun hadii u yimid xaqiiq dhaba waa in la helaa waayo xoolahan somaali buu ka shaqeystay inuu ku gubana maahan.

Shakiga kalana waa nin dhiig soo shiilay see dahab u shiilay hadana?

Blessed   

Aaliyyah;705162 wrote:

somaalay ha dhigan lacagta ha dhigan

dhiigshiil ha dhigan

qabiil buu isugu dhurtay ha dhigan

qaranka wuu dhaawacay ha dhigan

dhaqalaha aynu siinano

dhasheeni bu ku laynayaa..

Truer words were never said...

Interesting, Aaliyah. What proof have you got?

Taleexi,

It has also been alleged that the company finances Al Shabaab and also is involved in Piracy-- shall we start running with those rumours too? DS has been thrown into the political conflict as soon as the Siilaanyo took office. Guilty by clan association miyaa sheekadu?

Just to add, the company might be owned by one family but it has stakeholders from every region and qabiil in Somalia as well as DJabouti and Somali Diaspora and I believe it owes it's success to this not just the individual who has started the venture...

Ibtisam   

:D Recycled songs to guubabin the Diaspora collections.

I find it funny that people actually have the cheek to say a private company has a duty to answer the content of a song and the foams of maqaxii gossip. :D Really seriously, do you expect the man himself to show up, hold a press conference and say

“We would like to point out to the SSC Diaspora people that they have used our services for a long time [both when there were no other option BUT Dahabshill and now), we have contributed to their areas in a number of ways and we have many sub offices owned and managed by members of the SSC clan. We would kindly request that the troubled few get a life and find something else for Saado Ali to sing about. Using Dahabshill is not compulsory, if you are not happy with the service provided, we will try and address any contractive criticism, however
if you are bothered and unhappy about my**** status, then I suggest you take a running jump as this is not subject to change”

Chimera   

Dahabshiil is a Somali conglemerate, which has ties with every single Somali person world-wide. These claims are absurd, but absurdity like extremism, hate and spite are all part of a destructive element called qabiilism. Like a deranged monster it targets anything good associated with the Somali name and devours it until that source of goodness is nothing more than a skeleton, a shell, a ruin.

STOIC   

I gotta give it to the singer and her catchy tunes...I caught myself listening to the whole song...She is indeed loosing her plot by going after business just because they are owned by people from different clan...I think she should spend more effort in challenging the Somaliland government than going after established businessmen.....