Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Xaabsade Responds to Faroole

The Zack   

Looooool@waraabe. Gaadhigii nimanka ka daateen oo kuwa kale fuuleen kulahaa yacni Siilanyo and his men have entirely changed when they took the office? :D :d

On another note, Haatuf thinks Shabaab is part of the greater D block lol.

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;696768 wrote:
LoooooooooL@Haabsade saying Somalidiiid-talk about Freudian slip.

NGONGE-But who will lose (apart from innocent civilian)bthe most upping the ante?

Hasn't that always been the case. However, naga daa this talk of innocent civilians now. SSC are brave warriors fighting (rightly or wrongly) to "free" their land and they are fighting other brave warriors who are also fighting to "free" their land. As long as they're all "fighters" there are no innocent civilians.

NG Who is fumbling badly? Your uncle Silaanyo wuxuu dhexgalay dagaal qabiil to support his own subclan, what is wrong with the old. This is a lose lose situation and nothing good can come of it and I am afraid SL will lose Laascaano let alone Kalshaale.

NGONGE   

Peace Action;696777 wrote:
NG Who is fumbling badly? Your uncle Silaanyo wuxuu dhexgalay dagaal qabiil to support his own subclan, what is wrong with the old. This is a lose lose situation and nothing good can come of it and I am afraid SL will lose Laascaano let alone Kalshaale.

Heh. I didnt' know that anyone would be upset about that 'fumbling farole' thread of mine. :D

Still, can't really say that Silaanyo is fumbling (yet). The SSC issue was there before he took over and it was going to come to a head sooner or later. So far, other than the army routinly fighting back hit and run attacks, the president himself has not come out with silly statements or promises of total annihilation of SSC. "Dagaal qabiil ayuu dhix galay" is what the SSC tell each other to gee their troops and is not the reality on the ground.

By the way, how long before the Imam decides to take over LA? I thought it was going to be on the twelvth anniversary of the creation of PL? Thirteenth now? Dee naga daa.

A_Khadar   

NG, may be you're right worriors fighting against other worriors but other worriors aren't fighting nothing but to grab more land and worriors are defending their homes/towns. Plus Silanyo is supporting the other worriors which is a clear indication of clan fight. In the part of silly statements made, all clan sites both sides and your so called officials are making these foolish and dump statements. The fight is between local Cayns vs SNM (aka somaliland)..

Forget faroole and Xaabsade, we know neither one is really that interested in affairs of SSC but for what they gain out of it personally, this is Silaanyo's loss, he has made a colossal miscalculation that will have push this issue to the point of no return, sewing the seeds of hatred between Somaliland and SSC. In my personal opinion, never has the inevitability of separate destinies between East and West in northern Somalia been more clear...

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;696886 wrote:
^^ But xaabsade and co believe laascanood and sool is free and part of the larger Somaliland.
;)

99% the vast majority of Laas Caanood and SSC people don't want secessionist Somaliland and snm clan militia in their land. Xaabsade and few traitors are irrelevant.

Somali elders like Buubaa, sifir, Mohamed Oomer, Ghalib, and many others from the triangle believe Somalia shouldn't be divided into min-clans states, unlike clan secessionists of Somaliland who want to have their own clan.

^^ yeah but buuba and omaar can't visit their native land. Sifir saw the light just recently and believes in his people and country. But the likes of xaabsade cali sandule qaw dhegeyste fuaad adan cade Mahad cambaashe Mustafe galaal Garaad cabdirashid garaad ismacil. Garaad qamaan garaad cabdiqani. Abdirsisaq dawdar Mudane indho indho baasha maxamad farax iyo qaar kalo badan , can all visit their native land sool region of Somaliland and they represent the people of sool.

NGONGE   

A_Khadar;696820 wrote:
NG, may be you're right worriors fighting against other worriors but other worriors aren't fighting nothing but to grab more land and worriors are defending their homes/towns. Plus Silanyo is supporting the other worriors which is a clear indication of clan fight. In the part of silly statements made, all clan sites both sides and your so called officials are making these foolish and dump statements. The fight is between local Cayns vs SNM (aka somaliland)..

Adeer dee beenta internetka lago qoro iga daa. This has never been about little sub clans fighting over water. If it were, the SL army that was placed in the middle to stop them from fighting would not have been attacked. You know and I know that SSC wanted to esclate the situation and have a head on fight with SL, becuase as you know and I know, SSC was not created as a result of the Kaalshale dispute but BEFORE it. Marka "land grabbing" and other nonsense is the stuff that you tell your warriors to gee them up and get them to fight, aniga beenta ha iga iibin, saaxib. This is a straightforward political dispute; SL wants to control all of its border and SSC (for now) does not want to be part of SL. Ma wax kale ayaa jira?