Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Xaabsade Responds to Faroole

Siilanyu has failed badly. No wonder they used to keep the old man out of power they knew his clan fanaticisam was great.

The innocent civilians killed by the SNM militia has reawakened the feelings of many within Puntland. Siilanyu and his group are driven by clan hatred and this a worrying development.

As for Xabaade and the like, they seem to be tolerated by some here who are still talking the language of defeat and double talk.

Anywho if one wants peace you must prepare for war.

Taleexi   

NGONGE;696948 wrote:
Adeer dee beenta internetka lago qoro iga daa. This has never been about little sub clans fighting over water. If it were, the SL army that was placed in the middle to stop them from fighting
would not have been attacked
. You know and I know that SSC wanted to esclate the situation and have a head on fight with SL, becuase as you know and I know, SSC was not created as a result of the Kaalshale dispute but BEFORE it. Marka "land grabbing" and other nonsense is the stuff that you tell your warriors to gee them up and get them to fight, aniga beenta ha iga iibin, saaxib. This is a straightforward political dispute; SL wants to control all of its border and SSC (
for now
) does not want to be part of SL. Ma wax kale ayaa jira?

Bring it on Ngonge-ow. You nailed it squarely I may add. If your clan enclave can own other clans in the area and align them into her liking remains to be seen :)

The good NG is trying to convince us that there is no clan elements in this war, when the reality on the ground tells us it's all about clan clan warfare. If this was about SL army fighting a political dissident group (SSC) that doesn't want to part SL ( as he puts it,) how come there is no single soldier from DHL on SL army? Why did inna Dalbac defected? Why inna Cambaarshe (or whatever his name is) and his local clan militia(loyal to SL thus far) not joining on the SL side? Waar ninyahow naga daa dee.

A_Khadar   

NGONGE wrote:
Adeer dee beenta internetka lago qoro iga daa. This has never been about little sub clans fighting over water. If it were, the SL army that was placed in the middle to stop them from fighting
would not have been attacked

Who are they, the Somaliland army? Are they AMISOM? Mercenaries? And do tell us the differences between the local militia who started digging wells in Kalshale and somaliland army? Why Silanyo said, my militia will be based on that area? They are two sides of one coin both same clan. Adigiibaa kuwii internetka beentoodi kadaran wadee...

<O:p</O:pSo now tell me this aint nothing but clan. Your post conflicts itself. At one point you're justifying that ssc should be dealt because they attacked S/L army and at the end you stated ssc doesn’t want to be part of somaliland.

<O:p</O:p

SL wants to control all of its border and SSC (for now) does not want to be part of SL. Ma wax kale ayaa jira? [/QUOTE]

<O:p</O:pThis is what you believe vs what I do believe. However that last sentence sums up all. So tell me if anything but (somaliland vs ssc) clans. Aren't they two clans? Or now start the talks like Xaji Xudhuf and tell me all of these calooshood u shaqeystaal are part of somalialand so somaliland isn't one clan..

ssc people want to be part of Somaliland lets not confuse the rebels with the ssc people here, the rebels want to hijack the name sool sanaag cayn. And inshallah they will be cleaned from the buhoodle district so that the people of buhoodle can live in dignity and peace .

A_Khadar   
;);););) @XX, get real ninyahow meesha caruuri ma joogtee. You think ssc people is only Xaabsade.... Even others who worked for ur militia publically said nothing.

A_Khadar;697026 wrote:
;)
;)
;)
;) @XX, get real ninyahow meesha caruuri ma joogtee. You think ssc people is only Xaabsade.... Even others who worked for ur militia publically said nothing.

No No ssc people is not only xaabsade it's the people who live in sool sanaag and cayn regions , inshallah the Buhoodle district unrest will be solved when there are no nabadids hiding inside civilian populated areas like buhoodle city

Somalina   

SL-ku reerkaan dhulkooda maay u daayaan, how hard is to do that?

Somalida iney is laayaan ma ahinee wax cusub ma haayaan. Waran isku qaata intaad AK47 iyo bazuuka isku qaadaneysaan.

Qabiil v qabiil, cid guuleysaneyso ma jirto, dhiig Soomaliyeed uun baa daadan.

SL maha reer Dhulka ssc na maha reer wa laba isku taxan oo ilahay isku taxay awoow sida u qaado :D

This is Qaranka Somaliland vs Qarandiid and nabadiid. not ummad ssc ku beeraan oo ciidkasta leh.

NGONGE   

Gheelle.T;697016 wrote:
The good NG is trying to convince us that there is no clan elements in this war, when the reality on the ground tells us it's all about clan clan warfare. If this was about SL army fighting a political dissident group (SSC) that doesn't want to part SL ( as he puts it,) how come there is no single soldier from DHL on SL army? Why did inna Dalbac defected? Why inna Cambaarshe (or whatever his name is) and his local clan militia(loyal to SL thus far) not joining on the SL side? Waar ninyahow naga daa dee.

I'm not trying to convince you anything, saaxib. I'm telling it as it is. Clan is everything and there is a very strong clan stench to all of this (on both sides). However, things are not as you want to paint them and you know it. Keep reading. :D

A_Khadar;697019 wrote:

Who are they, the Somaliland army? Are they AMISOM? Mercenaries? And do tell us the differences between the local militia who started digging wells in Kalshale and somaliland army? Why Silanyo said, my militia will be based on that area? They are two sides of one coin both same clan. Adigiibaa kuwii internetka beentoodi kadaran wadee...

<O:p</O:p

Here, walk with me a little and let me show you the scene as things stand and do me a favour please, if you see GT losing interest and trying to look at flying bees or other nonsense, try to bring him back to us, saaxib.

First let us do the simple stuff and set out the parts we agree on.

1- Most SL soldiers come from the main SL clan.

2- The SSC does not want to be part of SL (I would say that's a temporary situation but since we are only talking about things we agree on, I shall let that drop in this part).

3- There was a fight over water in Kaashale.

4- Xaabsade and others are taking the SL part in this.

I would be surprised if you are not in agreement with me thus far (though you probably pulled a face at the mention of Xaabsade).

Now let us mix those ingreidents together and see if we can get us something that will fill all our tummies. I say (and here, I use facts, declarations by SL/PL/SSC, politics and simple common sense) that only the SSC are the ones trying to turn this into a clan war. My president (mudane madaxweyne Siilaanyo xafidahu Allah) has not played the clan card yet (and is unlikely to ever do so). Land grabbing, in the form that the SSC Mujahideen portray it also is not and has never been a policy of SL (unless you want to confuse sub clans fighting over water with a self-declared republic's need to control its borders).

On the part of the SSC, the water dispute has been a god send. You know and I know that they have been agitating for a fight ever since LA came under the control of SL (which, by the way and no matter how many times you shout "caluushood o shaqiistayal" was done with the agreement and support of a significant number of SSC kin living in that city). Now, even without the water dispute we all knew that sooner or later, SSC were going to mount some sort of armed challanged to SL. We also knew that they were going to turn it into a clan war whilst turning a blind eye to the active involvement of the SL supporting Xaabsade and various other prominent blood relatives. It is an understandable, obvious and profitable policy in Somalia. It's also exactly the same policy the Imam is trying to use now that a few people started demonstrating in his corner of the world. IT WORKS.

However, is it logical or reasonable for SL to fight a clan war? Again, you already know the answer to this question. So what happend in Kaashale and how did things get to this point? The sub clans fought, the odayaal tried to engineer a peace deal and the SSC lot reneged on the agreement. Siilaanyo sent his army to sit between the two warring sub clans and BOOM! SSC got their chance.

Now comes the politics bit. It so happens that the SL army is mainly made of SL's main clan and it so happens that one of the warring sub clans (in the water dispute) happens to also belong to the same clan, however, not until the army activly takes part in the conflict and start the shooting could it be accused of waging a clannish war. Did it? Have they? Not at all, they sat there and waited for the "nabaddiids" to attack them. How many times were they attacked? How many operations did the SSC carry out in the past without any retaliation? Why aren't the land grabbers hitting back? Miya la iska hadlaa, saaxib? :D

Clan is everything and Siilaanyo knows that the interests of his clan lie in the winning of the hears and minds of the SSC, not waging clan war against them (though he would have tried that at a simple drop of a hat had it been in his interests). Abaar ba jirta ayaa la yedhi lakin dee abaarto wali may gaadhin madaxtooyada SL, ya naas.

Taleexi;697007 wrote:
Bring it on Ngonge-ow. You nailed it squarely I may add. If your clan enclave can own other clans in the area and align them into her liking remains to be seen
:)

Nobody owns anybody, saaxib. Ciyaal internet ka qayliyaa iyo odayaal asaasaqay uun ba waxa ku hadla, you and I own SL (though you don't see it that way today). I'd say 'watch this space' but you may misread me and shout 'land grabbing' again. :D

NG, there is no such thing "as it is" as we all have different perspective on the same issue. Now tell me about the old man call for peace, why now?

NGONGE   

^^ It's like you have not read a word of what I wrote above. :D

The old man's call for peace now is in response to the Imam's promise of war the other day. Pure and simple politics and in keeping with the plan. You mean you didn't expect it?

ElPunto   

Cantrabaqash.com from Ngonge.

1- Clans have degaans - everyone knows where the boundaries are ; even with degaans known - some people may trespass - this happens in Somalia - it is resolved thru the elders - withdrawal, compensation yada yada yada

2- Kalshaale and the other places being fought over are SSC degaans - even with the signed agreement Somaliland forces did not pull out of these places - this precipatated the current fighting

3- When the Somaliland army - and we know as you aptly put it the clan elements thereof - decides to 'close' a colonial border unrecognized by the other clans that reside there - you are necessarily engaging in land grabbing.

4- I can't count the number of times you and others have been told the majority of the SSC folks want nothing to do with Somaliland and its secession agenda ; there seems to be a mental block there; who or what Xaabsade is supporting or says is as irrelevant as the people who came out in 'support' of Mubarak during Egypt's revolution

5- If the Somaliland govt chooses to act on the fantasy of real support in SSC then they will get the same rude awakening as the dictators of the middle east.

Quote of the day(supposed) - anonymous woman in Burco - ama kalshaale aada ama kayshelliga qata