Sign in to follow this  
Shankaroon

Girls, what turns u off when it comes to a somali brother?

The Zack   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL habaarka waa maxay dee? Well if we are being politically correct this is my take. It's not OK for a girl to record videos of herself utturing nonsense and post them online like this chick did but it is not terribly terrible like you and ther other bro put it. When I have read remarks like "Subxaanalahaa, waa qac, waa retarded, ilbax bey is mooddaa, ", I was like man what did this girl post, I was hesitant to even play the video as I am quite wadaad. Again, I agree with y'all, not a smart move from her part.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ I am quite a wadaad. Since when..just joking! and I said she is retarded not because she put videos of herself in utube. If they were beneficial it would have been okey. But, like u said uttering nonsense and things that dnt even make sense..But, I guess at the end of the day it is between her and Allah swt..maybe I shouldnt have said she was retarded lol..marka dib baan ula noqday my comment. Alle ha icafiyo! it wasnt my place to call her that!..

salaam

A_Khadar   

This thread was girls what turns you off when it comes brothers, now waxay isu bedashay girls what turns you off when it comes sisters.lol..

Chimera   

What drives a bitter person(s) to spend so much time on a group they clearly disdain and dislike? This has always been a mystery to me. Is it somekind of a re-assurance that the life-choices they have made (or are going to make) were the right ones? If I felt this way about the sisters, I would stay 1-km away from anything to do with them let alone create silly pretentious videos on youtube with anecdotes about the behaviour of some of them that clearly does not represent the majority of sisters let alone 95%.

"Bitterness is like drinking poison, and expecting the other person to die"

Aaliyyah   

Mashallah Amal speaks well. I agree with everything she said :) ....not sure abt the bit of the hair sticking out from the hijaab though heheh bt hey it is her choice :)...

Malika   

^really? What did she say so well? All I could hear is generalisations.

ps. I like your style - first you bite then blow with pleasantness..:D

Aaliyyah   

^lol@ first u bite...no hun just highlighting what I disagreed with thats all..doesnt mean I was insulting! not at all.

And, I agreed with what she said. Wax badan baa ka jira waxay sheegtay!..

Blessed   

^Did you see the one where she tried to spell her name. LOL. She's the Somaali Paris Hilton. Hehehe.

She needs to lay of Somaalis though-- I don't know why Somaali on youtube anaga meherad nooga dhigtaan. Sheesh!

RaMpAgE   

Somalina;717170 wrote:

Muhibo interviewing Amal.
:D

This is why certain people shouldn't be allowed to use technology.