Sign in to follow this  
Shankaroon

Girls, what turns u off when it comes to a somali brother?

The Zack   

^Xaasha huuno. Afkeyga waligey ma saarin alaabtaas, aqoonta iyo khibradda wey kala duwan yihiin sidaad la socotaba. Dhinaca "harming yourself", there are different takes on that, mid aan aqaano oo la yidhaahdo Abdi would strongly disagree with you. He would tell you that it is his balwad that keeps him going day in and day out laakiin I see whacha saying.

Aaliyyah   

are you sure Abdi aint youuu lol? I am just kidding. I hope you were not offended in any way walaalo.

And your friend Abdi shouldnt be harming his body with that khat crap..but at the end of the day it is his body and Allah swt will deal with him and it has nothing to do with me!..

and glad u understand wher im coming from..

But, many times you would see parents complaining about their kids being involved with drugs and what not and crying..when in fact it was them who taught their kids....nin aroor walba khat cunaya ii sheeg wuxu caruurtiisa u sheegayo? how will that thing he is smoking really affect him mentally? tan sadexad how much can he contribute to his family's life...wa maruu joogin iyo maruu caqliyan maqanyahay suu waxaas u ruugayo..!!..walahi wa ka acuudubileesta dadka nocaas ah...I was blessed to have a father who doesnt smoke nor eat khat. I would want the same for my kids (when i get them) inshallah..

salaam

Aaliyyah - beenta naga daa - are you saying you never took a fat lumps of spliff and put it into one of this>> peace pipes dabqaad.jpg and covered yourself with maro heavily snuffled couple puff puffs before you passed it on?? :D

Aaliyyah   

^lol never did that huuno I am sorry! do the ladies in your life do that?? and what do they get out of it?

The Zack   

LOL@Sayd.

Aaliyah walal Abdi is not me and neither is he my friend. Waan aqaanaa uun yarka, like I said before. Having said that qiiqa (not qaadka) could be beneficial.

Aaliyyah   

^ lol u are walking on a thin ice with your repetitive comments about that sh** being benefecial waban ka shakiyey lol.....waxaas waan ka diiday wax la cabo ama sigaar ha noqdo ama shisha ha noqdo wax uu aduun iyo akhiru ku tarayo ma jiro........ laakin nin iyo wuxu aminsanyahay!

^^any Somali girl worth her weight in camels has done that at least once in her life time - as for what they get out of it - they get highly fragrant :D

but it is being ruined now - as it is now available bottled:

7c5b67e47aae82141b9244d9eb1a7d1d_7671643

main ingredient being "Encens de Somalie".

Aaliyyah   

any Somali girl worth her weight in camels has done that at least once in her life time - as for what they get out of it - they get highly fragrant

lol they will get highly fragrant by putting weed on that thing u posted up there?? ..walee u have a unique preference!!..

salaam

LOL@weed - adaba sheegay :D

Allow yaa Dhahar ku geeya oo dhaqanka kusoo bara - oo hadda ma waxaad leedahay weligaa uunsi iskuma shidin?

Aaliyyah   

Aaliyyah - beenta naga daa - are you saying you never took a fat lumps of spliff and put it into one of this>> peace pipes

lol dnt twist it dude this is what you wrote..

tan kale maya anu uunsi iskuma shido! I honestly dnt like it! not to mention im not into somali cultural clothes..I wear it once in a blue moon!

dhaqankiina in igu filan ka aqaan uma baahni in aan uunsi iyo wax daran isku shido!

dhaharna maxa igaga lumay..laascaanod maan aado :P

salaam

Showqi   

Aaliyyah;716309 wrote:
^ is that a statement or a question? lol

I mean.... uhm....how do I say this. Damid you need Dhaqan Celis. Aaliyyah my Dear sister we are going to sent you back to Hawd

Aaliyyah   

^^^haye i dnt mind ticketka ma iga bixini :) and will you be my body guard i dnt think it is safe in my homecity!...go buy a gun we will be on our way! lol

The Zack   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Sayd. Aaliyah iyo anigu illeen is fahmi weynay. I kept saying some smokes are good for you and she kept declining that statement. Illeen uunsiga inaan ka hadlayo gabadhu maba ogeyn baan u gartay.