Sign in to follow this  
Shankaroon

Girls, what turns u off when it comes to a somali brother?

Chimera   

How sick must Somali women be, if the're still attracted to me. right?

I think secretly this list by Shankaroon is what really TURNS HER ON, not off.;)

Ibtisam   

Sick?? Come Adam! more like kind enough to close their eyes and look beyond all that to the heart behind those errr looks :P

Lool @ turn her on, well you can trying hitting on her and see where it gets you :D lol

looooooooooooooooool i see a lotta faraxs attackin me here, jeez easy on me u guys were happy makin ur own lists remember saakay oo dhan baan iska aqrisanaaye without gettin offended it was actually fun to read because theres some things u do not know about our people fahamtu? no need to get all personal people meeshaan is all kaftan plus who said ama farax? ama proud xalimo oo iska jecel inaan faraxiinteeyda iska sasabto:D:D

Some things annoy me. I hate it when there's dirt under a farax's fingernails or their hands are rough and dry, I hate unironed clothes or trousers that don't fit. I can't stand bad posture or lazy walking. Faraxs with bad teeth or bad breath. To sum it up in one sentence: faraxs who don't pay attention to their appereance.

Superficial, vain? Perhaps.

Or perhaps just plain ol' good manners & politeness towards fellow human beings.

wyre   

5;695526 wrote:
Some things annoy me. I hate it when there's
dirt under a farax's fingernails or their hands are rough and dry, I hate unironed clothes or trousers that don't fit. I can't stand bad posture or lazy walking. Faraxs with bad teeth or bad breath. To sum it up in one sentence: faraxs who don't pay attention to their appereance.

Superficial, vain? Perhaps.

Or perhaps just plain ol' good manners & politeness towards fellow human beings.

Is there a faarax like that? if he is not mentally unfit:D