Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa;913423 wrote:
Ngonge this is why Alpha gets my naxariis, he is very honest, you do not see much of daacadnimo in my world

hi

Dearest Juxa,

the annals of history will forever remain beholden to these words. history has indeed vindicated me and has been a close witness to these honest words, since 2007. down with NG's stale bread type ''jokes''.

underdog;913418 wrote:
I checked it out, I must say you have some extensive self-celebration going on. I don't think I can endorse that. You seem much more level headed in this troll thread.

Thanks for the invite but I stick with this one for now.

p.s.

Apophis' negativity on Africa, relatives and life in general might be contagious so I'm steering clear.

this is not my thread. i'm a guest here, you see. so i must behave appropriately. in my own house, i can do whatever i want. mise adigu waaxa tahay dadka who wear shoes inside people's houses and ask to use the toilet upon entering, as recently experienced by Alpha. LOOL

my invite still stands but its your lost. plus there's a height restriction my thread. Apo's only 5"2 and others are below Alpha. stay here Unders. thanks.

Met a Soler relatives yesterday, smart bros, just prayed together as no time left for lunch.

They got relatives in Djibouti too, or how nomads are all indirectly interconnected.

This chap today, from around the same area was smart and well-rounded despite not much formal schooling, eager and adapting quickly; people are endlessly fascinating creatures that defy all immediate preconceptions.

There must be something in the water in Togdheer too :D

Juxa   

morning chubacka, it is lovely morning indeed, if only i have not overslept saakay

salaam alaykum to the rest!

Abu, education is over-rated, sometimes no amount of formal education/degrees can remove internal doqonimo

wcs, alhamdulilah great day indeed;

Juxa, it's not so much specific knowledge that matters (it's all relative and transient) but the innate curiosity and well-roundedness that impress me much more (say someone as at ease with sciences as world history etc).

Last time, I learned a good deal from interacting with such people was, ironically, when back in Africa (broad education up to uni).

Less prosaically, I need to order decent but affordable suits from itailor but it takes 3 weeks to get it;

I guess those mini luxuries such as pastries and croissants, suits or halal massage/beauty salons for men are lucrative even back home but I hate superficialities/junk marketing (it's easy to find good cakes or croissants in Jabuuti but not much choice in clothes).