Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Salaams Juxa & Oba .....

Juxa, Dadkaan is lahaa way baxayaan waabay soo qulqulayaan :D

Oba, Niyow fasax baan yara galay .... SOL politics yaanay ku wareerin baan is idhi dee :D

Jacaylbaro;914260 wrote:
Salaams Juxa & Oba .....

Juxa, Dadkaan is lahaa way baxayaan waabay soo qulqulayaan
:D

Oba, Niyow fasax baan yara galay .... SOL politics yaanay ku wareerin baan is idhi dee
:D

LOL good choice :D

Juxa   

Faheema dates are end april but you might fight off with the rest about where to see whilst there, anigu all i need is jiif iyo cuno.

i will email insha allah

Rahima   

Juxa;914256 wrote:
Salaam alaykum all

This darn flue, my assistant brought it, then took 3 days off to recover whereas i have to work through it:(

That's the spirit, never take a sick day off for actual sickness. Back in the days where such luxuries were available to me, I would accumulate enough hours and then take mental health days- some would call it a holiday.

On a side note Juxa, don't feel left out, i use boorso as well ;)

Juxa   

Thank you rahma for coming to my aid:) i realise i am surrounded with either kuwa afsomaliga dhibayo or dad indhaha faraha kaa galinaya.

I would have called in sick but got too many court directions to comply with........ i have been trying to learn the art of delegation but maryooley isku haleyn and i am left to deal with the aftermath of any disasters.

Faheema in that case you and i waan isku qoranahay the rest can do the bloody museum viewing