Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Oba nothing happened, us ladies sometimes weynu isku heesnaa!

Ngonge allaha ku caafiyo, i am fine, it is just i need wadankan inaan ka tago asap

Juxa   

I wish you said seasonal defective disorder:)

horta mondayda everyone is tense and acts weird, why?

Juxa   

i was working on saturday to ease my suffering for monday:)

i am having discussion with 20 20somethings on fb, most my young cousins. sadly their views on women is quite shocking. kuligood waxay isku raceen somali women are evil to their men but raaliyo to ajnabis

anigu i said we dont discriminate,,,,,marba meel baan ka tusaa, quite fun, when i am done they will need group therapy insha allah

smart baa tahey.

i was just reading a thread about that it depends nooh i have not seen that here in sweden but i've seen a lot of young somali girls in uk marrying ajaanibs, anigu personally i dont give a damn everyone is ressponsible to know whats good for them and not however i wouldn't let any of my kids marry ajaanibs gabdho iyo wiilalba

Juxa   

that is bull, it has been the excuse of raga qurbaha joogo, i am a loser because they prefer ajnabis....for every wayward man or woman there are 100 'good' ones

now kuwii somalia joogay are doing the same thing, no one mentions the conditions of the girls over there, married off between 14-18 latest sometimes to oday awowgeed la eg, having 12 kids before age 25 where 6 or 7 die as infants, living rough lives, being forced to be or become 3rd or one of the 4 wives comeooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

why would they not want ajnabi if they had the choice....halkaas baan ka tusay now wey isku maqan yihiin for a counter argument

LOOOL i aint justifying the faarax's many of us are a failure mid balwad qaba another dude who is a drug dealer etc.

I agree with most of what you said but im talking about qurbaha i i know 3 xaliimo's who i am good friends with they hate somali guys i don't know why anyways ajaanibta bey ka daba ordaan in the first i didn't like it you know they are like my sisters laakin i had to accept it hadii kale it would jeopardize our friendship. There is somali guys who don't like somali girls as well marka its not good to generalize everyone can't be the same.

NGONGE   

And THAT is why you should never move away from the UK, Juxa. :D

(I remember the exact minute you began hating Sheikh Sharif).

Juxa   

Somali guys wont mind ajnabi girls either, in fact many 'professional men'' prefer cadaanka specially. sadly many men have no other choice but somali women, ileyn ajnabi ka yeelaysa aan ku adoonsado whilst i live like a filth majirtee!

iga daa ha igu kicin qarastee

Juxa   

hahaahahahaha@Ngonge i never liked him but the minute he said waala daalanyahay baan filayaa when his wife fainted, i wanted to skin him alive

Juxa;913328 wrote:
Somali guys wont mind ajnabi girls either, in fact many 'professional men'' prefer cadaanka specially. sadly many men have no other choice but somali women, ileyn ajnabi ka yeelaysa aan ku adoonsado whilst i live like a filth
majirtee
!

iga daa ha igu kicin qarastee

:confused: