Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

wyre   

Alpha Blondy;913379 wrote:
wyre,

inaadeero, my maid tahribbed recently and she'll transit in KSA for a while before making it to europe. can you confirm her general welfare, health and moral are okay? you can date her if you wish, laakin send my share of the money for the wedding.
:D

No thanks :D

underdog   

Then why are you over here?

why did you say this about your own thread?

i'll have to concede defeat and regretfully admit i've lost control of the thread.

signing off for the last time. goodnight and God bless. bye. Al.

R.I.P Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

I don't appreciate you sending me to a dead troll thread ...plus claiming it's better?!? False advertising!

NG,

is this a case of selectively choosing your posts.

have you seen this?

Alpha Blondy;913375 wrote:
^ what accent does NG have? i couldn't make out the mumbo jumbo, he was mumbling, when i met you guys last year in somaliland. he looked different to what i expected. he's not so old too, you know. i reckon NG is 34ish.

NO reply til now. it was only 13mins ago too.

Ng, we were cool once but i don't like you anymore. your pathetic jokes are like the 3rd, 7th and 11th stale breads in a pack of 15. useless!

where is the NG of yesteryear's? the NG who invented the art of trolling. the NG who'd hurl abusive diatribes but dressed them up with sophisticated elegant prose and of course the NG who always lent an attentive eye to my opportunistic tirades with excellent replies.

that NG is more. LOL!

underdog;913404 wrote:
Then why are you over here?

why did you say this about your own thread?

I don't appreciate you sending me to a dead troll thread ...plus claiming it's better?!? False advertising!

LOL@Unders,

nah bro. its not like that. i wrote that last night to get attention. i like attention, you see.

its better. the depth and coverage is better there than here.

^ i noticed you posted a reply to the british security warnings about somaliland on that thread. what do you make of these?

i'm worried bro. i don't want to die dee sxb. what am i going to do? can you speak to silly-yan-yo for me? i don't want to be a refugee again?

underdog   

Alpha Blondy;913409 wrote:

its better. the depth and coverage is better there than here.

I checked it out, I must say you have some extensive self-celebration going on. I don't think I can endorse that. You seem much more level headed in this troll thread.

Thanks for the invite but I stick with this one for now.

p.s.

Apophis' negativity on Africa, relatives and life in general might be contagious so I'm steering clear.

Juxa   

Alpha Blondy;913409 wrote:

nah bro. its not like that. i wrote that last night to get attention. i like attention, you see.

Ngonge this is why Alpha gets my naxariis, he is very honest, you do not see much of daacadnimo in my world

underdog   

Apophis;913420 wrote:
Wise choice.

Ps: Alpha isn't too different though, so you may wanna avoid him too.

I tried that years ago. Daunting task.