Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Cara.   

Hiya trollers!

Malika, my sympathies. Once someone called me and I panicked and pretended that THEY were the wrong person.

Me: maxaa jire Faarax?

Him: No, it's Waryaa.

Me: Naga daa dee, I know it's you Faarax! Codkaaga waan garanayaa.

Him: What are you talking about, it's Waryaa, doesn't it say so on your Caller ID?

Me: Let me check...

I hung up.

Che, you need to get more sunlight! No more hoodies, ya hear?

chubacka   

^ hehe.

The first rule of stone throwing should be, don't throw them at people with guns. Now what was that game called with 5 pebbles and you put them down and pick them up whilst throwing one in the air?

Che, just told you vit D is important for all and every reason.

seems a fast langage app for learners with similar langages that fully exploit similarities (it seems even better or ideal along the softwares "Tell me more" by auralog). You'd almost learn Spanish for fun if you could spare few weeks if speaking french or italian.

Come to think about it, I should get credits from a reputable institution for langages and other skills; is there a way to gain much credit or admission into a selective school or program based on it (langages, programming, advanced maths etc) in the USA or Canada?

N.O.R.F   

So I called Wyre last night :D

He didn't give me his real name so I asked for Wyre. I knew it was him but he just said no I don't know a Wyre passes the phone to his friend and he also says he doesn't know Wyre. I said ok. :D

Malika   

^Haha...bless him.

Christmas season is on full swing - the whole town is on a buzz...

Did someone say there is a recession? - folks are shopping like mad.

STOIC   

“WE POSIT THAT PEOPLE BORN WITH ASYMMETRIES TEND TO DEVELOP GREATER EMPATHY, SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE, AND MOTIVATIONAL SKILLS AS A WAY OF OVERCOMING PERCEPTIONS THAT THEY’RE UNATTRACTIVE OR UNINTELLIGENT" Senior et al, Harvard Business Review, November 2011; pg. 32

Haha thought that was a funny read..So anyone that I ever met whose face wasn't flowing with her/his smile (basically unattractive people) have deep seated insecurities that they have to overcome...So is plastic surgey an option then? Haha

Maaddeey   

Malika, once Juxa (the legend) saw a man who owed him money fro, the window upstairs, then he came to the door and asked his wife, she said: he''s not here!. Juxa said: tell him not to leave his head upstairs or people will think he's home!. :) Hadda they should tell you don't let other people who have same voice as yours answer the phone!.

Thanks AB bro, sounds a good idea when fully implemented.

N.O.R.F;897098 wrote:
He called me back today
:D
Maybe I pronounced Wyre wrong?
:D

So if I settled there, I would have received those calls too?

didn't receive yet the one in question btw.

Wyre, Norf is as harmless as can be bro;

the only alarming thing with him is that you may get the urge to kidnap him just to get him to share his full wisdom and experience :D

Would have loved seeing T. babysitting now he's sole in charge :D

Cara.   

chubacka;896879 wrote:
^ hehe.

The first rule of stone throwing should be, don't throw them at people with guns. Now what was that game called with 5 pebbles and you put them down and pick them up whilst throwing one in the air?