Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

wyre   

oh! NG That, i'll show him around but i have to get a good chance, sababtoo ah, nin weyn you have to welcome him like nin weyn

^^I think he'll be doing just fine with few chapattis/fish; I hope you will wait for us for bigger things :D

Can't think about anything other than the sea and maybe few towers or venues over there.

Got a sms from the consulate so the biometric, free replacement passport is ready; what about a short cumrah trip Ngonge? :D

Ibtisam   

The land of the Arabs. My first day of Holiday and I am wide wake at silly hours wondering what I should do. hmmmm

Salam SOLers.

wyre   

Abu-Salman;898031 wrote:
^^I think he'll be doing just fine with few chapattis/fish; I hope you will wait for us for bigger things
:D

Can't think about anything other than the sea and maybe few towers or venues over there.

Got a sms from the consulate so the biometric, free replacement passport is ready; what about a short cumrah trip Ngonge?
:D

I don't think there is chapati here in KSA, unless you are talking ab't the hindi fatiirah which I really really hate very much,

anyway i'll like to take NORF to sharic falastiin where he can have zigni :D

Juxa   

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ibti is coming home, home and homeeee

salaam alaykum all

Maaddeey, JB was most macquul lander you can ever imagine, i think years of been friends with us reer koofur has had great effect on him, he became ILBAX

NGONGE   

^^ Morning all.

(I thought Ibti was never coming back). :P

Abu Salmaan, that's a very good idea. But lets let him settle down first. :D

Juxa   

waan soo guurayay and then you lot started to throw dhagaxyo at each other shattering the dream

i still intend to move from london, just working logictics, where to live, to work etc