Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Faheema.   

Alpha Blondy;898156 wrote:
faheeema,

please don't post on my trolls and cantarbaqash thread. i didn't like the terrible mess you've left behind. stay away!

OK Alpha. adna do me a favour, ciidan aa wali walaaqanayso ka waynow :)

nuune   

It took me 50 mirdaaq to find this topic, answering Ngonge question to me about the babies I had with the Jinni Daacuurad(read woman), it is not 2 babies but 20 babies, Jinni Dacuuris don't bother with 2 or 4 or even 12 babies, 20 babies at a time is the mimimum ay foolan karaan at any time given, but usually there is a late comers after the 20, 3 babies follow suit, how they get out I had no idea, just seem them rolling around.

Anigu koristooda shaqa kuma lihi since they don't need that from me or from their Daacuurad, markey saas u dhasheenba horey ayey kabaha ka gashteen, balse I had trouble clothing them all, they usually like to wear exact size, and I to find one baby's size takes me 2 Human months, or 2 and half days of their time.

Faheema.   

lol Juxa, durigu inaanu iga bixin baad rabtaa, I heard it's -4 iyo dabayl tii lafaha barkanaysay baa socota baa la yidhi

Salaam all :)