Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Hello buddies ,,,, computer formatted and all data are restored. Trying to figure out if they left some. Imagine standing next to the guy the whole day doing nothing but looking at him working on your computer ....... I once fall asleep :D

asc

Juxa please send me details of somali commercial lawyers for a small business owner and small fees (below 500); someone needs it; thanks in advance.

ps anyone can fwd details of a reasonable somali one. again, its not for me but simply to give the number to someone.

wyre   

Apophis;895760 wrote:
Would the human race be, in fact, a 1000yrs ahead if we didn't have generic questions on job applications??

"Tell us when you worked in a team"; "tell us when you succeeded in some banal way" "tell us how to milk a badger" geez!

ani maad i haysataa waryaa?

Haatu   

lol war I went early and came back ~1 hr ago. I'm as ill as fck man I forgot my customary (Apophis.....Apophis) whenever I see a faarax. :D

You'll never spot me btw :D

Haatu   

116. I rarely wear skinny jeans sxb, and they're not really that skinny. They're blue chinos and I only bought them coz my Indie-wannabe friend pressured me into it. I'll find you tho. I know every Somali that takes that bus.

STOIC   

Almost told someone to shut the hell up in Fajr prayer...One of those new-muslim know-it all type with big beard and short pants was yelling at people for not making Adhan on time.He basically called everyone in there weak muslims...Dude sit down and let the administration handle the adhan time...He was so loud I felt embarrassed for him and his ways of thinking. Most of the congregants are Pakistanis and they own the Masjid.He was still loud when i left....

STOIC;896168 wrote:
Almost told someone to shut the hell up in Fajr prayer...One of those new-muslim know-it all type with big beard and short pants was yelling at people for not making Adhan on time.He basically called everyone in there weak muslims...Dude sit down and let the administration handle the adhan time...He was so loud I felt embarrassed for him and his ways of thinking. Most of the congregants are Pakistanis and they own the Masjid.He was still loud when i left....

be patient with them for indeed they like a new child in a candy store!

Faheema.;896194 wrote:
be patient with them
for indeed they
are
like a child in a
new
candy store!
:P

afternoon and personal greetings of the highest regards to you dearest Faheema!

of course! thanks for the corrections!