Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

There is T. friend there. People are usually happy to welcome someone. It's exciting to start afresh, new langage and all.

Looking forward to sea, sun and sincerity too.

Faheema.   

^Depends on which flavour JB drank :D Ginseng is my favourite.

Ginseng - for increased energy, strengthens immune system

Tongkat Ali - Contains alkaloids which have properties that are known to heal malarial fever, manage allergies and common fevers, contains elements that are known to be anti-cancer, anti-oxidant, anti-rheumatic and anti-aging.

Kacip Fatima- contains elements known to help in the prevention of the appearance of precancerous cells, in stabilizing tissues that need strengthening in the bone structure through absorption of bone elements and in delaying the aging process.

Marine Matrix Collagen - Derived from the substance found on fish scales, helps to repair connective tissues. This has visible benefits such as the reduction of cellulite and the reduction of lines and wrinkles.

Afternoon :)

Juxa   

salaams all

Norf good luck and get somewhere new and shiny to live

JB oo maxaa ku jirey?

waves@Faheema

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum people.

Lol I keep seeing the adverts for it- never been tempted to try it.

This Somali songs Im listening to say "aad AC- da keenye", kuufarta ciidankooad, aad AC- da keenya" I wonder what he has against AC's? Maybe he went to the UAE and got over exposed to the things. Nice voice laafoole.

I have so much work to cover in so little time. That is what I get for sleeping yesterday. oh welll.

I have a new found love for Camels after going to the land of camels- nothing but camels; I was tempted to go native and steal some! lol so beautiful and graceful. I've been thinking I might buy some.

Juxa   

hello cake buddies

work is coming thro my san ayaantan

ibti i send the little one and she should be your town on 9th bal hadaad aragto mid yaroo indho yar u eg, dhagta soo qabo

Ibtisam   

Juxa you know I dont see anyone unless I specially know I am going to see them. Give her my number and tell her I live near the 5th cow, six rows from the tallest towers in H-town. Failing that, tell her Im the girl with all the take away cake at Kulan 7pm each and everyday (qaar baa istaagi doon intey ruun moodaan!).

I leave on the 11th, so happy to show around in the two days.