Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

thank you for your warm regards!

its okay.... you can always play with me whenever you're bored. but don't leave me stranded when you're not bored anymore...okay?

Faheema.   

^lol wuu sigtay dhe.

Blondy, are you familiar with the somali saying 'Abeensada farta loo taagaa fanaxay u boodoo'? :)

Mise anaa is canaansha oo idhaa Faruuroow maxaa berbera ku geeyey'....faduul

Ibtisam   

YAwn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Salam people. 7.30pm and Im just about to have lunch- I hate waiting. Maantaab I spent waiting for one thing or another. But I got it all done! alhumdulilah.

I randomly started thinking about the white man on Oxford Street who says "the end is near, either you are sinners or you are winners, so which one are you.... mama which one are you winners or sinners" hehehe I think we need one in the center of HArgeisa!

Had wonderful surprise at the consulate; young staff were smiling, offering sweets...and free passport!

As incredible as this sounds, they offered a replacement and biometric one for the remaining 2-3 years validity period "due to administration's fault" so no need for a new one or any fee, even the photo was offered (just waiting for an sms this week); no legendary arrogance or names prejudice at all (was apprehending excuses and missing piece).

Went out beamingly "merci, au revoir" as we shared jokes too.

Helping this distressed bro with his meal was maybe involved.

My friend from university has recently been diagnosed with cancer, this disease is increasing more and more in developed countries, this disease is suppose to be a disease largely of later life unfortunately there are many young people that die of it. Last week she started low dose of chemotherapy. I must admit I'm still coming to terms with this dreadful and distressing news. This is a timely reminder life is too short.

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum all

Garowe i am so sorry, may allah ease her suffering, geeridu yaraan ma taqaan and whilst we alive, happy and healthy, malakalmowtku qof kaluu ku maqan yahay, his job never stops.

Mar baan sida ma yeedhaan muddo aamusaayoo isha mirig ka siiyaa.....

Marbaan mawjadaha dheer, maaxaa dhexdoodoo, muuqeyga la arkaa, laakiinse aan maqanahey...

NGONGE   

^^ She got to within half an hour of Burco (and probably even visited without realising). But she didn't go to Qardho! :D