Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ The shaah is the worst of the lot anyway. The half bag of sugar they put in it is equal to four meals. :D

Sabaax al baraseetimoool ya Somal.

Juxa   

Ngonge why kaniiniga, madax xanuun much?

JB eating once a day is the worst thing ever, your body will be so starved it will reserve everything, fatka siiba in anticipation of gaajada soo socota, it is recommended to eat small portions but stop eating after 6pm.

cunto buuran meeshay gashana buuran ogoow

Ibtisam   

HEllo= this should be renamed the food corner. lol

Howdy people. I have the mother of all backache and it is giving me a very short fuse and zero tolerance today. iiish,

Juxa are you settling back okay???

Looking forward to partying in the cold. :D

Juxa   

Ibti you need kursigii duugduugayay dadka

sifting thro CV, i am amazed amount of spelling mistakes in them, sowma oga you can get your cv drafted by a professional at the cost of £200 plus VAT

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. On that point, let me give you a different angle. :D

In the summer, I saw a Somali guy going round offering money to old Somali ladies, odayal and students with crippling loans. I wondered where he suddenly got all this new money from (he was giving it out freely). Turns out that he knew some rich Arab guy who wanted to give out "sadaqa" and gave him 45,000 pounds to spread to all the needy people he knew. Of course, I found out about it too late, or I would have pretended to have a problem with a load shark that wants me to pay £15,000 or something. :D

Malika   

Ngonge - xasiid saniid..You see a guy throwing money around and you dont tell us??? ..Lol

Morning all.

The 'restructuring' has claimed few collegues , the work place has become rather uncomfortable place to be..urrgh

There is the same restructuring going on here too .......... January should start with a different (probably less) staff.

I might me relocated to other department that I have interest at all ..... but who cares, u just look around as you keep this one temporarily :D

Malika   

^Thats the spirit - I love my job, but with the new changes it will be all about ability to pay the bills - they are killing the spirit! Unfortunately business is business..