Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Maaddeey   

^ dhabay aa? :D

Boramaan u soo socdaaye, albergo ii recomend'garee, qaashana ma jecli!

Asalamu Calaykum, dhamaantiin.

Maaddeey   

Iyagaaba ku badan lay yiriyaa?. Shabaab maahi sowtaan waa hore telifoonka kuugu sheegay, buluughul maraamka markaan isla akhrisan jirnay adaa shabaab (inkastoysan markaa jirin) adaa iiga dhowaa!. :)

wcs Maaddeey, Borama is indeed known as a beautiful town with mentalities ahead that of other somali places.

|'ve met our two nomad VIP, both very decent and interesting brothers; one can not possibly be somali iit seems :D

NGONGE   

Bluelicious;849825 wrote:
You're a gullible fool who believes anything his feminine master NGONGE tells him. It's not the first time I see you acting like his slave. In case your narrow mind don't know me i'm a woman. You don't even know me on this forum so don't act like you do shut up and go buy yourself a pair of brains to think for yourself instead of judging people you don't know!

Wyre
- These two don't act like the other elder people they are immature toddlers who have tea parties in here and gossip and chat like women about women. Can't you see i'm the highlight of their day. They are so boring that I need to be the subject in order for them to get excited.

Jacaylbaro
- Hello, the coolest and funniest elder man in this thread
:)

Chat like a woman? Gossip like a woman? I think you're mistaking me for you warya! :D

awful awful imposter.

Malika   

Morning all!

Who's turn is it to make the morning cuppa today?

Energy level are running out as days drag into the summer holidays - schools should end by end of June!

Salaam Malika ,,,,

You're a little too late to ask for a coffee now .... I guess Ngonge is a better possition than me to make one for you :D

Malika   

^We in UK have tea at any time for any occasion..lol. Marka, I dont mind if you made me one to go with my lunch..lol

So, how are things in H town?

Malika   

^Lol..You need to open an Ice cream palour or a bugger joint - forget about NGO work, there is money to be made from the 'foreigners' that come in every summer..lol

commercial ice cream machines are just over a £1000 - this is affordable.