Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Salaam aleykum all,

Malika tell us|

JB, you dont have a car? ma ruuxaantad la duushaa meelkasta? Actually having a car makes you lazy and fat,,,iska ilow waxan dhahay

NGONGE   

^^ Oh you silly woman. They have stuff or that you know. Grey hairs are not as shocking as they used to be. :P

Hello Dumaashi - where is that legal advice thread you started while back?

I may need to call upon you for some pro bono legal advice.

Juxa   

Malika, cumrigaa miniis dheeraado geel dhalaana waa ku tusaa miyaa sheekada?

Dumaashi, i got bored with law nooh, have been off work for past 2 weeks and having mini crisis of boredom.

cumrigaa miniis dheeraado geel dhalaana waa ku tusaa miyaa sheekada?

That is the most lamest somali proverb ever - obviously invinted by a reer magaal. I saw my first camel birth when i was still a small kid and i have delivered few in my kuray days :D

Dumaashi - whilst you have mini boredom crisis - i am having a full blown out crisis and may need legal advice soon - i have lost your number

NGONGE   

^^ Only the other day did I ask another SOLER for help with the closing words "I have lost your number". Didn't go down well there too, you know. :D

Juxa   

lol@Ngonge aqli badnidaa ninyow. i am not a phone person to begin with, unless it was 9-5 and you caught me in the office.(where i am paid to answer the call) otherwise i prefer text or email. hadalkaa idhibaa runtii.

dumaashi, i am sorry you having hard time, hopefully things will get resolved soon.

Juxa   

No, you should give her a call, waaloo xiisey gabadha?

maybe we should ask JB if he saw her

NGONGE   

^^ I don't have her number. I already told you I didn't even know if she was a real person or just a lovely script. only ibti and malika know her (or at least I think they do). :D

Juxa   

she is real, i know her too. she is as much gem as you seem to think of her too.

you dont need her number, i never understand the urge to call people or keep in touch to begin with. i favour picking things where you left last time. in this case you need to find out if she is ok......juxa is on it