Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

Money, Money, Money ...perhaps if I say it as many times as possible - bundles of it will fall on my lap!...

wyre   

Evening all, I heard one of the biggest SOLer is coming to spend his Ramadan here. I won't say his name :D

N.O.R.F;849680 wrote:
lol

Let's not blow his cover. He has been working on it for a while now
:D

You're a gullible fool who believes anything his feminine master NGONGE tells him. It's not the first time I see you acting like his slave. In case your narrow mind don't know me i'm a woman. You don't even know me on this forum so don't act like you do shut up and go buy yourself a pair of brains to think for yourself instead of judging people you don't know!

Wyre - These two don't act like the other elder people they are immature toddlers who have tea parties in here and gossip and chat like women about women. Can't you see i'm the highlight of their day. They are so boring that I need to be the subject in order for them to get excited.

Jacaylbaro - Hello, the coolest and funniest elder man in this thread :)

wyre   

Juxa;849824 wrote:
Wyre a lot Solers are coming for cumrah

Getting ripped off in renting houses

Last Year, My Cousin Came For Umrah, He rented A Small Room From Near The Haram, Believe Me, They Sucked His Money Well :D :D

But Then We Found A Somali Hotel Which Was Very Cheap And Not That Far From The Haram

wyre   

Bluelicious;849825 wrote:
You're a gullible fool who believes anything his feminine master NGONGE tells him. It's not the first time I see you acting like his slave. In case your narrow mind don't know me i'm a woman. You don't even know me on this forum so don't act like you do shut up and go buy yourself a pair of brains to think for yourself instead of judging people you don't know!

Blue, Dear, Ka Laabo, Norf Wuu Kaftan Badan Yahay And He Really Didn't Mean To Hurt You, I Know Him, Adna Waad Ku Fududaatay :D

I Won't Insult A SOLer Like That If I Were Me :D

wyre;849864 wrote:
Blue, Dear, Ka Laabo, Norf Wuu Kaftan Badan Yahay And He Really Didn't Mean To Hurt You, I Know Him, Adna Waad Ku Fududaatay

I Won't Insult A SOLer Like That If I Were Me

Wyre I think it's sad that the feminine NGONGE has to make things up about me such as me being a man just because he has issues. Clearly he feels hurt about something in the past and holds resentments against me. It's immature and doesn't even come across like a grown up person. It's even more sad that his so called clique friends actually believe what he tells them and don't even think twice about it shame on them gullible fools.

NORF - I accept your apology.

Chimera   

Haha, Blue, you've been collecting alot of male apologies on SOL, more than any other female poster.

I'm impressed.