Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

How did it go Che? I dont approve ajnabi dating but I accept at times it can't be helped.

Carafaat you are so wrong about xaaji Ngonge.

It went well Juxa and it was all business but with bit of laughter of course. In all honesty, I can't imagine myself with someone that don't speak Somali or don't get Somalis jokes or cultural nuances. This is not to say I might be infatuated with others sometimes.

NGONGE   

^^ A crush where you "can't imagine myself with someone that don't speak Somali or don't get Somalis jokes or cultural nuances"? What impure thoughts did you have about the innocent Bengali warya? I was under the impression you were getting birds circling your head, butterflies flying around the room and waterfalls cascading in the background whenever you heard her voice or looked her in the eye. Ileen qodhon baad ku fakaraysay, wasakh yaho! :D

N.O.R.F   

Afternoon all. 2nd wedding in as many weeks. 2 siblings married off in as many weeks. Daal iyo hurdo la'aan.

NGONGE   

^^ Ma adiga bixiyaay or did the big tree do it, o little branch? If you're tired, I wonder how he's feeling! :D

(then again, scratch that. He's probably relieved that he managed to ship them both out. Mabrook again).

N.O.R.F   

Hes feeling fine. Fine enough to fly out to SL on Wednesday heh.

Its the motorway. All that Silverstone stone traffic coupled with a broken down coach in the middle lane!

Carafaat;848847 wrote:
Ngonge and Norf, waxa tihiin madaxda hadalada yar yar. kursi ayaan ku seexday iyo roob ayaa ka da'iya Ingriiska, ayaa war idiin ah.

Lmao touche! There is the answer to why we don't post here he has nothing better to do then to nac nac like a woman. Can't you see his inviting us out with his reverse psychology.

This feminine man (NGONGE) seems to love my name so much that he always chats about me when he's chatting to you or others. Waryaa boring oldie we say NO to your lame invitation.

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. Blue got upset because of my simple words but I would really love it if he got upset about pretending to be a woman. :D