Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

There is a slight change to it ..... I'm doing two now at the sametime. Both to take off from today or tomorrow the latest.

Need your input though ,,,,,

Faheema.   

Good luck JB,

LoL Norf, that'll have to wait for a bit, prices still high. inshallah can't wait to spend Ramadan there.

N.O.R.F   

What do you need JB? PM me....

Faheema, enjoy. Best iftar buffet is at Danial Restaurant at the Twin Towers in Deira. Rose Rayann next to FC Station is also good.

NGONGE   

Warya Jb, I told you that you need to open up a PR agency in H town ninyaho. Just an office, a desk and someone to mind the phones for you will do the job. The rest is all the same as you've been doing for free already anyway. Wax fahan. :D

edit:

Welcome back Faheema.

Carafaat   

NGONGE;850232 wrote:
Warya Jb, I told you that you need to open up a PR agency in H town ninyaho. Just an office, a desk and someone to mind the phones for you will do the job. The rest is all the same as you've been doing for free already anyway. Wax fahan.
:D

edit:

Welcome back Faheema.

Bal eega dacayadan hoos nala soo galiniyo. Ma waxa leedahay Habar First hadal uun ayaa ka fulin iyo buun buunis(PR). :D

Some great ideas about very needed basics, but focus and staying there required.

If the elder secessionists resettle there, it would be much more fun and easier for the rest of us though :D

PS: JB you need few beehives in Hargeysa sxb, I'm surprised there is shortage of local raw honey and it sells at up to $30 a kilo (not much skills or money needed but only few are doing it unlike in Yemen).

Juxa   

Salaams all

JB idhageyso you need to concentrate to the things you are good at. Anigu like Ngonge said waxan ku dhihi lahaa agency furo. One stop shop that arranges everything

Welcome back Faheema

asc

dreading fasting in jabuuti heat while disposing of some mish-mash goods accross the border etc; it's ok

but not propitious to multi-tasking.

May have to delay medical tests etc.

So those telesom shares do not give the highest returns?

The internet seems cheaper and better in Hargeysa, esp when the high speed optical fiber arrives...

N.O.R.F   

^Its what I keep telling myself :D

Nothing a jog just before a light meal (incl. iftar) won't sort out.

Bal waran saxib. Hope you and fam are well.