Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Not one single thing stands out in particular Malika sis, or maybe the spread of false rumors, misbehaviors etc Ive seen among so-called religious figures; you just learn to lower expectations...

LOL@at the partial suuro. :D what gives odey taleexi?

Abu Salman - lower expectations lead to lower outcomes - higher expectations lead to higher fall.

No, No my friend unless you mean a female from Qardho caused you to abandon your facebook - neither Qardho nor Taleex are known for anything resembling suuro, i would even go as far saying by both genders. :D

Lol Sayid, my idealistic/uber-generous parents and my considerate nature did not prepare me well for all the meanness/envy around us.

The first learning started after high school with relatives who should have known better and it gradually increased; now, I'm no longer surprised by anything as it takes extraordinary ethical intelligence and upbringing to even come close to realise that much of what is routinely seen is deeply wrong...

Taleexi   

lol.. Waad haleeshay bilcan Qardhaawiyad ah baa igula faqday " Boowe ama aniga ama wejibook-ga iyo asxaabtaada". My choices were limited as you can imagine and sidaas darteed baan uga huleelay goobtaa what is in your mind-ka nafta lagaaga qaadayo!. And in order our relationship to be healthy and self-contained; I've been prescribed by her, like a drug, an intensive course of SUURO 101 Oh, boy I'm in midst of it and I question every time its ROI.