Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

lool@ they usually don't, soy ou have examined all of them, and concluded they usually don't, you must be a great Diktoore.

nuune;729505 wrote:
lool@ they usually don't, soy ou have examined all of them, and concluded they usually don't, you must be a great Diktoore.

lol@Nuune, calm down mate....before you run with these strange ideas....i didnt actually say any of the above....

nuune   

Haye ma cabsatey, ma waxaad ka baqdey in flying saucer lagugu soo halgaado sidii kanooni dhacaya, wallaahi pathetic baad tahey sxb, sida kale xaalku soo ooreydh ma ahan

waar, xaalku was okay... except, I'm having some domestic issues... . its not nice when the people judge you against two different standards. walahi, its so annoying.... just because you're somali - why are you expected to behave like somali? what the hell does that mean anyways?

nuune   

I thought you were culturally oriented, and was always raising the culture issue, sxb, eat with your own hands, and brush your teeth in public places using the traditional stick brush, you need to yell at people, on their face, sometimes spitting it off, you know nothing about being Somali if you can't do that, you dissapointed me sxb, and now I see you the kind gentleman who carry folks, spoons and tissues in their jacket pockets all the times, use your hands sxb, be culturally diverse, and be aggressive, don't let small issues like that pass away without flashing some blood, if you can't adopt the system, just come back, and be a loser in London.

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all.

first day back to work, it feels meeshi iney bus iyo boor ka kacday!

nuune   

^^ lol Faheema, just waiting what he will say to you now, I don't think we can believe Alpha going to Seoul unless he shows us his ticket, with his forehead stamped on it.

Juxa   

I dont think he meant ibti, he wont broadcast that! it is him going and give him a break, if he can go to sland all by himself then he can go seol....go alphy

faheema what you doing saturday?