Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

:D :D

First week of July JB. Laakin Hargaisa waan dhaafayaa :D

Ngonge iyo Nuune, Charlie Adam ka warama? I don't rate him at all.

Juxa   

salaam aleykum yar iyo weynkiinba! i could easily dig the lazy life!

JB yaa rabi faluus, aamin dheh

STOIC   

Story of the week...(troll story)...Minimal physical evaluation of prospective patient is done at my work .This usually consist of visual inspection of the patient (since this is a teaching institution).Student usually obtain vital signs known as baseline to help determine patients ability to tolerate the stress involved in the planned treatment (you could only imagine getting your wisdom tooth pulled)..this day Jeff was on the floor and the faculty are observing him as he is doing his auscultation and visual inspection of his patient (a Muslima covered head to toe with Jilbaab)...Jeff gets to the head and neck and notices a big black scar on his patient's forehead wondering what in the world this skin disease could be(a psoriasis perhaps? )..He is adamant not to make mistake in his medical questioner (a moral and legal necessity) and proceeded to ask the patient whether she had a skin disorder. Her explanation didn't make sense to him and he just jotted down as a birth mark..after the session he cornered me on the floor (the only Muslim he knew and perhaps inspect whether I had the "birthmark" too. I had to explain it what she meant when she said it is a sign of faith .Sort of clarified that NOT every Muslim has a mark that could easily identify on them...haha

^the level of native students conversations, their narcissistic outlook and obssesions may be a kind of mental torture...but are not those on selective courses supposed to be more mature?

NGONGE   

Norf, old Charlie will make a good squad player. Plus, his corner kicks and crosses are miles better than those of Gerrard.

Morning all.

I can't imagine someone who studied in the US until the Masters degree ,,, then worked there specially for the government can speak the English that is even worse than someone who studied the language in Qalloocan .......... :D

That was hilarious .... loooooooooooool

Morning people.....

p.s Just called someone in Burco-only to get the most aggressive voice ever telling me that the person is currently unavailable......what an experience. Lol