Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

cynical lady;729026 wrote:
No thanks. P.s i am sure i shall regret asking this-But do you have one and what do you talk about/do etc lol

Good question CL, yes, I do have one Jinni girl, they are not in anyway similar to human girls like you, not even a single feature you have that you will find in them, not a bit, I can go on and describe their looks and features but that would be a long very long post(I don't mind doing dat but right now running to Khutba Jimca), but some features you will find in human girls, the Jinni girls will have the exact features but in large quantity of numbers.

What do we talk about, or do, it is a relationship dear, break ups, fights, yelling, hitting, slaps, all sorts of things, but I do regret hitting her one time(for not coming home on time), in return, she broke both my legs and arms, and I was on bed for 3 weeks, luckily, her father is a good Jinni who also is a chief, she would have killed me had he not heard my screaming and rescued me from her, she is a giant super dove lover.

nuune;729031 wrote:
Good question CL, yes, I do have one Jinni girl, they are not in anyway similar to human girls like you, not even a single feature you have that you will find in them, not a bit, I can go on and describe their looks and features but that would be a long very long post(I don't mind doing dat but right now running to Khutba Jimca), but some features you will find in human girls, the Jinni girls will have the exact features but in large quantity of numbers.

What do we talk about, or do, it is a relationship dear, break ups, fights, yelling, hitting, slaps, all sorts of things, but I do regret hitting her one time(for not coming home on time), in return, she broke both my legs and arms, and I was on bed for 3 weeks, luckily, her father is a good Jinni who also is a chief, she would have killed me had he not heard my screaming and rescued me from her, she is a giant super dove lover.

what position do jinni girls like?:P

Apart from malicious envy and often concomitant gossiping, ie finding or inventing faults to others as to "cancel out" perceived advantages and exaggerating or making up stories accordingly,

I found another fundamental flaw particularly irritating.

True, envy explain quite a lot in humans, particularly with overly proud Somalis all too eager to climb the social ladder and resenting their modest origins; while, sadly, even religious learning might not necessarily compensate for low ethical intelligence.

However, when you add ingratitude in the mix, it becomes an even more irritatingly potent deadly mix.

Malika   

I am having a problem with the attitude of those in qurubahaa - with their continous state of "needyness" - they seem to assume someone owes them everything. I had to walk out of a community meeting, as I cringed everytime someone goes on about how "needy" Somalis are, blah blah blah...After all is given yet they cant seem to see beyond their ever lasting "needy" position..ugggrrrrhh! Subhanallah!!

If those who have lived in the west for nearly 20yrs have the same needs as those in Mogadishu today - walle it says alot about us as people.

Malika - you should have not walked out instead you should have said something like i did. the only downside is you would have become a pariah in the somali community associations.

Well, I've seen enough to write several books or thesis, including among the "religious" types, however revolting that may be.

The learning curve is indeed a steep one when coming from a more principled background or you want to assume others to be as considerate as you.

The harsh struggles, relatives harassment for papers/money, the damage caused by all sorts of traumas and deprivations, open racism and abuses, resulting paranoia and depression etc may all be contributing factors though that may often trump the professed Islamic values...

Sorry for being general bro, I was refering to the rift between what people openly claim and their often thoroughly different deeds, hence the resulting shock...

Malika   

Sayid - I have done in so many occasion, said what I see as wrong..I dont agree on this continuos state of needyness even after having almost everything given or done for us..

Abu Salman - what has shocked you?

Taleexi - I thought inaad cyber world kaa maqnaneysaa beriyahanetoo..ama that was suuro.

Malika - I have hard times reconciling this neediness that our community displays at times and the constantly professed Somali pride.