Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

you see in better mood, what gives? mise two silly qurbaawis baad jidka kusoo aragtay behaving like idi!ots

Better mood waan ku khasbanahay dee .... :D

Maanta waxa iga qabsaday silly qurbaawis giving presentation ...................... Anigaa dhaamay baan u malaynayaa :D

Juxa   

JB there are people living in qurbaha over 25 years yet cant speak the language of their host country.

hala yaabin hee

CL try calling hormuud telephone, they tell you off then said it is switched off

nuune   

lool qurbaawi's cant speak the host language, look no further, I am in that list, balaaya ha barato luqadooda.

Nuune waa la sheegay inuu afkaa xataa ku gabyo .....

Juxa, even the Oromo speak Somali in few months time ..... tolow miyaynu ka liidanaa ?

Juxa   

^ga weg!

see i could! with me at least it is not lack of trying, ee caajiska waan udhashay.

dont you think JB sounds stuck up lately? he probably think iney yihiin wax lagu qasaarey.

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum everyone.

Ngonge I am so sad that you of all people would say that!!!!! You've known me to be a valuable contribution to what ever society I join whether it be the Bengali's, Indians, Somalis, Syrian or English. :D :D

Juxa: big wave: Xxxx