Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Brazil is out.

the french played a good game! its all about brotha pwr..! damn i thought i was watching nba 2 many brothas in their team.

u can tell how racist nations r by looking into how many other nationality players they have in their teams!! i surely excepted England to have more many africans players!!

france all the way!! merci buukuu!! :D

Pujah   

It was very upseting to see France boot the holding champions I feel like brazil let us(their fan) down. and to think I was waiting for Brazil and Germany finale :mad:

Viking   

ALLEZ LES BLUES!

ALLEZ LES BLUES!

The old mastro against the new maestro, and the old man was shining like star! He was pulling the strings in midfield with style and elegance as usual. The English commentator was at one stage carried away and cried...Please don't stop playing football, please don't stop!...as he saw Zizou dance through the Selecao midfield.

The English commentator was at one stage carried away and cried...Please don't stop playing football, please don't stop!...as he saw Zizou dance through the Selecao midfield.

Tahliil   

that was simply superb...They came out...shut them down...scored and rightly celebrated... Cheers France...

SoMa_InC   

As I predicted, France won!

Zidane was class, Veira was exceptional, the likes of Makelele, Gallas, Thuram, Sangol, Ribery were briliant!

Brazil are full induvidual players but it wasn't their day.

My next prediction: Final Germany vs France...I dont know which team will win as any team that comes to a final has a chance.