Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

26 June, In memory of the great Sayid Mohamed Abdille Hassan

Nephissa   
Horn, wax ma dhaantid Emperor adu laftaada. You're as 2 faced as they come......when the UIC lost Xamar to Xabashida and Yeey hired your addeer 'Huuraale', you turned them off like a TV set, but when the Shabaabs re-surfaced as a winner and your addeer got fired, you switched them on and butter them up! Ohhh the irony of it all!!! Isla yaab.

Emperor   

^When Huuraale got demoted and sacked from his ministerial position ayuu Horn kubiiray Alshabaab :D

Horn, adeer no one cares about your legitimacy least of all the great Sayid Mohamed, but its good to deduce from your post and know that you have respect for the great man but are only going after my person. Good, and for your Info I am a VIP, igu mashquul marka adeer.

Norf, adeer Afsomaliga soo baro if your Somali is that limited, the Somali terms I used can not be described as Habaar in any way, form or shape. They are well known Somali experessions, if you wish to get the drift ask the Somali experts, ama Odaga reerka soo waydii.

Gediid   

This thread is a classic example of how Somalis desperately want a hero but yet cant seem to figure who they should brand as one.The sayid has his supporters and his haters and its hard to say who is right or wrong but one thing is clear a leader's job is to unite rather than divide and his actions a 100 years later still continue to divide somalis strictly on tribal lines.Those in support want their man to be branded as a national hero and those against say the man was just another maruading camel thief disguising himself under the banner of Islamnimo but one thing is clear a man claiming to be fighting infidels would not kill another muslim especially one who is a close confidante who simply asks the great man to repeat himself while he memorizes his poetry.Such is the character of the great Sayid who so many lovingly portray as a man of faith but then again so many brutal murderers before and after him enjoy similar fame.

Emperor   

^No all the people, all the Somali nation and people from corner to corner have respect for this man regardless of their tribal backgrounds, only except few confused, brainwashed and clanishly baised seccessionists have quarrel with this legend.

It's no coincidence that thus far in this thread only the secessionists (Norf, Lander and Gediid) are the ones making the funny noises...

N.O.R.F   

^^I have highlighted your hypocracy saxib. You can continue to wail on and on and on,,,,,

You fail to stand up to questions (yet again). Quit the whining!

Emperor   

^No matter what you do or how you protest and hate the great man, he will stil remain in the minds of Millions of Somalis, the Sayid is the great hero that had a toll in the history of British Somaliland.

Originally posted by Emperor:

^No matter what you do or how you protest and hate the great man, he will stil remain in the minds of Millions of Somalis, the Sayid is the great hero that had a toll in the history of British Somaliland.

A/Yusuf and Sayid Hassan are hero to "Millions of Somalis" Yes-zir

What I really find funny about this topic are the persons who accused others of being clannists. But apparently they never took the time to look at the minor. Because this thread is about Sayidka and everyone can agree or disagree with the man in question is a Somali National Hero or not. But to drag C/laahi Yusuf’s name into this thread shows me first how farfetched clannish ideas they have and second that they are the truly clannists who disguise themselves as something they aren’t

So Better be straightforward clannists fellas cuz this act isn’t working

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

^ count Naxar in as well .. with just a little bit more effort the whole gang will soon come out of the closet Duke,koore,Naxar,Emperor
:D

quote:

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

quote:

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

Xaaji,
the greatness of the Sayid is beyond dispute. As the leader of one of Africa's longest rebellion against the British, he is admired in every corner, "Somaliland" or otherwise. his harsh tactics you must understand, thats is the only way to lead Somalis. As for some opportunistic sycophants of the British empire who that they could personally profit from being the Englishmen's informer, they deserve every bit of the sayid"s wrath. Personally, there were both opportunist and rebels on both sides of my family but after independence, i have never seen even the former opportunists bad mouthing the Great Sayid.

^ this must be what Cige is referring to

let me extrapolate adeer ... the above statement is equally true of the bottom one.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

Xaaji, the greatness of the
shabaab
is beyond dispute. As the leader of one of Africa's longest rebellion against the
Ethiopin
they are admired in every corner, "Somaliland" or otherwise. thier harsh tactics you must understand, thats is the only way to lead Somalis. As for some opportunistic sycophants of the
Ethiopians
who thought they could personally profit from being the
Ethiopians's
informer, they deserve every bit of the
shabaab's
wrath.

^ where is the difference Naxar .. the shabaab are doing exactly what you admire the sayid for ?
far from being closet admirers of those hooligans and ********s running around the south who are partly responsible for the sad state that Somalia is in, we would never compare those rag tag shabaabs and the Sayid's great dervish movement. As for this we are colonized today none sense, have some shame people, if we could be colonized by the world's poorest country in the world, perhaps we deserve to be. Ethiopia ethen kaga degtey ee find another hobby people.

Castro   

Naxar, you seem to be confusing occupation and colonization.

You're right, we (myself included) tend to blame all of our ills on Ethiopia nowadays. That is an extreme, I agree, but it is a lesser extreme compared to your willful denial there's an occupation altogether. Somalia is under Ethiopian occupation today. This is not in dispute. That Ethiopia is a pathetically poor nation is not in dispute either. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive atheer.

The Sayyid, the Shabaab, the TFG, the secessionists, the dab0dh!l!fs, the clannists, those starving in Afgooye, those drowning in the high seas, and those bitterly divided in the diaspora are all us. Ethiopia has been a thorn in our side for centuries but, even if it wanted, it couldn't take credit for all of this mess we're in.

We have made our beds, atheer, and we must now lie in them.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Norf adeer I, the whole of the TFG crew, the President of Somalia Mr. Yusuf Yey and his ministers, A. Qasim and the whole of his TNG, Siad Barre and the former Somali governments. Shariif Ahmed, Osman Ato, the headless kids of Alshaab movement and the rest of the Somali people will honour and respect this great man alike, he's the founder and inspirational spirit of the Somali unity.

If that's true, how comes the Mullah's statue is no longer there?

sayid_mohamed_missing.jpg

Originally posted by Dabshid:

whatever you are stance, Sxb raali la noqo, Waayo The father of the nation does NOT need a recognition from you, does he?

Erm... I don't think being called the "farther" of a failed nation is a compliment. Try another cliché.. :D