Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

26 June, In memory of the great Sayid Mohamed Abdille Hassan

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^No matter what you do or how you protest and hate the great man, he will stil remain in the minds of Millions of Somalis, the Sayid is the great hero that had a toll in the history of British Somaliland.

No matter what you do or how you protest, you will still remain in the minds of many Somalis, a hypocrit ;)icon_razz.gif

war waxaanu oo dhan haad la war wareegeysaan meesha wa iska been iyo khurafaad waxau ku leeyihin. ismacil mirre 14 jiir aah 1920 aya darwiish aha bal waxaas uu kalle ma aragtay.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Horn
, wax ma dhaantid Emperor adu laftaada. You're as 2 faced as they come......when the UIC lost Xamar to Xabashida and Yeey hired your addeer 'Huuraale', you turned them off like a TV set, but when the Shabaabs re-surfaced as a winner and your addeer got fired, you switched them on and butter them up! Ohhh the irony of it all!!! Isla yaab.

Nephthys, Two faced? When the UIC lost Xamar, I turned them "off"? When my "adeer" got fired, I switched them "on"?

Malaha imaad garanaysid? Ma barasho ayaan u baahanahay walaal kolayba wali imaad haybsane?

I don't have the time nor the energy to write a lengthy rebuttal detailing to you why you seem to be, if for use of a blunt word, clueless about what you are discussing but I will say this Nephthys, I hope you do not go as ill prepared in your professional life as you came into this discussion. smile.gif

I have never been one to mince words or present faces that is not mine even when my positions are very unpopular. My legacy on this forum is a witness. To go back to point, I did not support the ICU during the second half because informed people knew and were extremely weary of the influence on the ICU by the people who helped finance them in the past. The ICU even at times seemed to be used as a vehicle by those people. It was only after the Ethiopian invasion, were the true religious elements able to completely break free and this is what I label the Resistance. Not the ICU pre-Ethiopian invasion but the Resistance of Roobow. My position and opinion on this is well known in this section. Just recently I wrote:

The ICU was nothing but a clan opportunist organization filled to the core with opportunists and yesterday's marauding militia supported by the same enterprise who kept the Mogadishu warlords alive but hiding behind a thin veneer displaying a few religious good men around a table.

The sorting of the genuine from the opportunists occured after the Ethiopian invasion, when the clan opportunists could not endure the heat an so ran while those of the genuine shiekhs such as Sheikh Turki, Cayroow, and Abu Mansuur continue fighting.

Source

Now to come back to point, why is that you find fault that I address Emporer head on, as I had addressed the ICU that was influenced, on the grounds of irony? I find it confusing why you or the rest of these individuals such as Xiin do not address Emporer in this naked and unabashed attempt to goad and taunt a tribal section of the Somali fabric when he is one of the most passionate defenders of the Ethiopian invasion and the destruction of life, liberty, and property in our capital city Mogadishu?

If his intentions are sincere, how can he differentiate the Resistance in Somalia now and the fight of the Sayid, if he believes the fight of the Sayid to have been directed at foreign imperialism? If I may dare so ask, do you and the rest of these individuals approve of his goading?

Fabregas   

^^ What's the difference between Emperor's position and your previous position? THat is, when the Ethiopian Tanks rolled in ousted the ICU? You supported the TFG and Ethiopians at the time, or didn't you? You seem to be saying that was justifiable because the ICU "weren't religous or pious enough". Thus why you supported a certain warlord who stood on an Ethiopian Tank and proclaimed, " I will even bring Jews". That was the same time Woyanes were going around commiting raped in the deep South-country-side. The only thing I can gather from this is that Emperor sticks to his cards, unlike some others ;) .

dee wa labbo wajilee ayhal munafaquna wa ehhlu naar

xassan daahir aweys buu tageerii laha

hadu xaqudiinal minal utul kitaab tageerii laha uu ay ka dhab tahay

Laakin Ina cabdallah xassan na waan tageerya oo maanta umadiisii Woyane dhakada ka haystaan eeh mamuulku isagu tageerro dhiibti Ethiopiaan uu dhiibto , Dhinaca kale na waxaan ka tageeraya cadbilahi yusuf iyo xabashida oke

what did the mad mullah say

kufriga ayaad nabbiyo moodeen

hadaad naassab tihiin gaaladaad nicii lahaydeen eeh

u cant have it both ways EMPEROR

Emperor   

Horn, you are a well known and big Laba-wajiile in SOL, at least I have one face when it comes to the current Somali politics, I have supported the TFG, and only the TFG since my arrival in this board balse adigu in a matter of weeks ayaad afar jeer Isbadashay, shame on you.

Origianlly posted by HornAfrique:

I find it confusing why you or the rest of these individuals such as Xiin do not address Emporer in this naked and unabashed attempt to goad and taunt a tribal section of the Somali fabric

What are you talking about mate :confused: , where did I do that, that's an outragous lie bal qoute me...

It is all about Emperor, all about my person, given that I am what you say from your point of view, what's that got to do with Sayid Mohamed's struggle? Calling for Xiin or Nephthy wouldn't change my stance, make my position any weaker or this thread of Sayid Mohamed any less important.

Saaxib, it is all noted, Emperor ayaad ukulushahay meel aad usoo martaad wayday marka thread-kan ayaad kudhax xag xagan.

Emperor   

Xaaji Xundhuur and the rest of the seccess that denounced Sayid Mohamed such as Norf, lander, Gediid. In your own logical analogy, if you are supporting Alshabaab, Hassan Dahir and the so called religious fighters against the Ethiopians, then why aren't you glorifying the dervishes and Sayid Mahamed's campaign against the British imperialists. Let's see the real hypocrites here.

N.O.R.F   

Emp, no need to throw a tantrum and I didn't denounce M Abdullah Hassan. Your urgency to veer our discussion into that direction has been noted. You're hiding your obvious hypocracy and not for the first time. I'm half expecting Nino Brown et al to come to your aid.

Emperor   

^Settled. Settled. and Settled.

PS: It is good, you fully reconginze that Nino Brown will demolish the likes of you :D , but this time no need. Settled.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

dee wa labbo wajilee ayhal munafaquna wa ehhlu naar

xassan daahir aweys buu tageerii laha

hadu xaqudiinal minal utul kitaab tageerii laha uu ay ka dhab tahay

Laakin Ina cabdallah xassan na waan tageerya oo maanta umadiisii Woyane dhakada ka haystaan eeh mamuulku isagu tageerro dhiibti Ethiopiaan uu dhiibto , Dhinaca kale na waxaan ka tageeraya cadbilahi yusuf iyo xabashida oke

what did the mad mullah say

kufriga ayaad nabbiyo moodeen

hadaad naassab tihiin gaaladaad nicii lahaydeen eeh

u cant have it both ways EMPEROR

Dee adeer isaga dul-qaata. It seems tribal goading is something to bask in luxuriously even when the abused issue is supposedly dear to our heart. ;)

"Brofessor"-

Adeer, you seem to have a problem addressing me in appropriate topics. It almost seems a bit comedic that you responded to me first considering the quote I got there is from a topic you hightailed out of. I do not enjoy redundancy and responding to you is what I would label redundant. Understand, however, I have never been one to conceal my opinions and that is my opinion, whether it finds favor with you or not.

if you are supporting Alshabaab, Hassan Dahir and the so called religious fighters against the Ethiopians, then why aren't you glorifying the dervishes and Sayid Mahamed's campaign against the British imperialists. Let's see the real hypocrites here.

Will that make them hypocrites?

N.O.R.F   

^Settled. Settled. and Settled.

PS: It is good, you fully reconginze that Nino Brown will demolish the likes of you
:D
, but this time no need. Settled.

Heh, 6 pages down the road and you still offer very little in your defence. Some would think you have given up old boy :D Nino tends to have the same little to offer argumentative streak icon_razz.gif

RedSea   

loool@this topic.

Without questioning the legacy of the Zayid Abdalle Hassan, I highly think this post is an act of desperation to try to take away credit from others and give to another.

Sure enough, the Sayid, May Allah bless his soul did fight The British and their presence in Somaliland 'til the year 1920 period. The british occupiers outpowered the wadaad unfortunately, but the connection of the event of June 26th, 1960 to what happened 40yrs prior to that is totally misleading info to feed to the crowd.

Anyone who knows little about somali history and reading this thread would assume the Zayyid chased out the British in 1960. :D

But I think most of us are informed enough not to buy this poorly put-together history lesson. ;)icon_razz.gif

nevertheless Allah yaa raxma Zayidka.