Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Mogadishu: Muna Hotel massacre five MP's gunned down over 30 people dead inside Job

Sakhar_The - Caafimaad illaahay ha ku siiyo, danbigaagana Allaha dhaafo.

Allaha u naxariisto intii dhimatay, samir iyo iimaana Allaha ka siiyo dadkii ay ka tageen.

Ismahaan   

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un .

We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return.

May Allah send them to Janah and give sabr and strength to their family / relatives to bear this loss.

Extremely saddened by this national tragedy...

The innocent ones -are -always the ones getting hurt at the end.

The so called Somali government is not even able to protect its members let alone its citizens. 'It is the basic duty of a government to protect its people. The federal Government clearly is not doing its job -----Sharif should resign immediately before it’s too late.

On the other hand, All-shaya’iin must be stopped at all costs.

UZTAAD   

ilaahy ha naxaristo dhamaan inta dhimatey

waa wax aad u xun waxa meesha ka dhacay kuwaas haddii aan la iska qaban wallee somali waa u dhamaatey.

Shariif cant resign as the President of the TFG. He is the last hope of the TFG, which has 4 month remaining from its end.

The mandate of the TFG was already extended after its mandate ended in 2009 with Abdullahi Yusuf.

Huge! RIP.....Uall remember the days when Alshibdeeh use to take revenge on the Amxaaroos! Those where their good ole days.

Nowadays, they just kill their own pple!! wth. How come they aint after the monkey peace forces??

Rudy wants to know! hellya..

^The whole Somali saga is sad. I hope people will abandon failed institutions ( Qabiil and alike) and ideologies and seek reconciliation. Al-Shabaab must reconsider this "war" specially if it can not deliver fatal blow to TFG and AMISOM.

^^^ The Qabil does not blow itself up in the middle of a hotel full of civilians. You are being a politician, it's a matter of consideration? I thought you would be as brave as Xasan Dahir and others and glorify the act.

Again do you still support this group who have claimed the murder of 33 Somali's in the middle of Ramadan?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Alla Ha,unaxariisto intii dhimatey.

aamiin...kuwii falkaan geysteyna maxaad ka tiri? Iyo kuwa taageeray?

. An 11-year-old shoe shine boy and a woman selling tea in front of the hotel were among the dead, African Union spokesman Maj. Barigye Bahoku said.

[/QB]

and many more innocent...

dsc00167.jpg

This soldier, with his hand on his head is shocked and his rifle is unsecured. I hope he does not forget that kill someone by accident.

As the saying goes>>> ninki qeeyrkiisa loo xiroow, adna timaha so qooyso!

me sure that same shyte is gonna hit the 2 fatoosh lands in the north. Heck Bugland is already burning.

lool

Duke-I don't support the murder of anyone including the opponents of Al-Shabaab but I do think it's time for every party to re-assess things and reconsider their strategies (if there's anyone) so that suffering of the public is eased.

Qabiil and other narrow interests are an obstacle to peace.

Som@li   

Eebe dhamaantood ha u naxariisto, Waa masiibo ku habsatey Ummada Soomaaliyeed.

The TFG shares the blame with Alshabaab, How can they reside the lawmakers in a $10 hotel with no security? :mad:

I don't think TFG will continue like this. They are a sitting duck. :(