Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Mogadishu: Muna Hotel massacre five MP's gunned down over 30 people dead inside Job

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

As the saying goes>>> ninki qeeyrkiisa loo xiroow, adna timaha so qooyso!

me sure that same shyte is gonna hit the 2 fatoosh lands in the north. Heck Bugland is already burning.

lool

Weird concept of nationalism you embrace.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

I don't support the murder of anyone including the opponents of Al-Shabaab but I do think it's time for every party to re-assess things and reconsider their strategies (if there's anyone) so that suffering of the public is eased.

Qabiil and other narrow interests are an obstacle to peace.

That is a sensible approach, Che---just make sure you don’t lose the value of peace talks for it’s the only realistic means to end this drawn out tragedy of ours.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

As the saying goes>>> ninki qeeyrkiisa loo xiroow, adna timaha so qooyso!

me sure that same shyte is gonna hit the 2 fatoosh lands in the north. Heck Bugland is already burning.

lool

Rudy. Do you know how many civilians were killed or injured? Do you want to add more to that? I am trying to understand what your motive is here? May I ask you a question? When was the last time you set foot in Somalia? Do you have immediate family members still living there? And if yes, are they civilians? Would you want something like this to happen to them?

Duke-I don't support the murder of anyone including the opponents of Al-Shabaab but I do think it's time for every party to re-assess things and reconsider their strategies (if there's anyone) so that suffering of the public is eased.

Again while I think you are mislead I have never believed that you an educated young man supports such violence. However pride is a big problem for many of our people, no longer can an excuse be made for these people and their kind.

Also Qabil is another excuse, and I doubt that anything other than power, might can deal with them.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:

I don't support the murder of anyone including the opponents of Al-Shabaab but I do think it's time for every party to re-assess things and reconsider their strategies (if there's anyone) so that suffering of the public is eased.

That is a sensible approach, Che---just make sure you don’t lose the value of peace talks for it’s the only realistic means to end this drawn out tragedy of ours.
Xiin,

Although I agree peace talks are a laudable ambition worth praying for, I fear it is ONLY a dream on your part. Al Shabab will never negotiate with the TFG, until the TFG gets the POWER to COMPEL them to NEGOTIATE. And because Sharif is such a wuss-- and is incapable of turning the tide against Al Shabab with or without the help of AMISOM-- I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Only when Sharif steps down and is replaced with a competent leader, who is capable of uniting the Somali people, will we be able to annihilate these religious deviant parasites-- once and for all.

Duke...Peace needs strong partner.The TFG isn't that partner.Internal divisions and over-reliance on foriegn forces makes it unsutiable.And qabiil is problem in sense that, regions undercut each other depending on who's his holding the top office.Add that to the incompetence of the leaders, Al-Shabaab have no reason to sit down and play hardball if it sincerely believe it can topple the TFG.

Abwaan....It's unfortunate incident and I don't condone it.

^^^^ Che with all due respect whats the price for Al Shabaab's Arab led agenda? How many civilians have died since 2005 for this fake Jihad?

Today what did they achieve aside from avenging the deaths of the foreign Arabs who died last week. This is madness and you know it.

Ismalura   

North, south, al shabaab, TFG iyo magacyo unbaan maqlaa ee what happened to Somalia. Mesha intey dan gaar iyo afaaro qabiil laga weynaanin we can never reach anywhere saas unbaa u silceynaa.

Dad muslin ah oos sooman ayaa dhintay ee Ilaahayow u naxariiso.

Som@li   

How many more will die before Sharif gets that he is incapable of defeating Alshabaab? and his decision to partition ARS, and his version of TFG made the situation worse?

Che, walls are closing in on your boys, yesterday it was shamo, today it was muna hotel, tomorrow they will take out an entire community for just being good muslims.

Sure, your western tummy can't handle watching graphic scenes of the blood spatters on the hard concrete floor, blood that were gushed from innocent bystanders whose only crime was being in the wrong place at the wrong time but nevertheless, I would like you to savor on the below scenes just in the small chance that you will entertain the idea, oh wait for it "denouncing" your boys or better yet handing in your resignation as the cheerleader in chief for the al-shabaaab camp in the Diaspora. Who knows, you might have a change of heart once you see the below scenes if you haven't already. Remember not to turn away. Waayo, if you can cheer your boys day in and day out, you can certainly find stomach to look and maybe admire their artwork. STUDY YOUR MASTERS BOYS@geele and che and company....study them now or forever hold your tongue.

xasuqxildhibano6.jpg

injured_1701902c.jpg

Lady in the picture above was an innocent bystander whose crime was being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Heck, she compiled with the orders of the terrorists, she covered herself up, made sure she took her place at the back of the room but guess what? If you keep killing people, who will be left to hear robow's barking orders? You can't maim and kill your way into submission...which means that your boys days are numbered unless they reassess their situation which isn't looking too good right now.....and not the AU, not TFG as you stated earlier, just your boys.

...and from the above picture, you can see the victim is wearing what appears to be a wedding band, which must mean she is married and probably has children. Sure, her injures aren't visible and may not be life threatening but it doesn't take away from the fact that she was terrorized by your boys, the same terrorists you and others cheer on these pages.

More scenes from the bloody massacre at MUNA HOTEL, 08/24/2010....

xasuqxildhibano1.jpg

and the list of atrocities committed in the name of "foreign invader" aka pakistanis keeps growing and growing. FOREIGNERS ARE shelling at SOMALI HOTELS, full of somali people because OSAMA said it was the "muslim" way of doing things.

The below picture of the young man tells the narrative of the day.

Does he look like an ugandan mercenary? No

Is he a foreign invader, occupying a land that isn't his? If his eyes could tell a story, he will start with, my crime today was being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I committed no crime, I did not invade any country nor am I a foreigner who needs to be shelled by other foreigners..... I JUST WANT TO LIVEEEEEEEEE, LIVE I TELL YA

ap_somalia_wounded_24aug10_eng_300.jpg

When che's boys aren't terrorizing our people, they are starving em to submission as the below scene can attest to..

shababrashin.jpg

...and in between maiming, killing and starving our SOMALI people, foreigners of PAKISTANI, INDIAN, AFGHANISTAN AND ALGERIAN descendants are practicing bomb making kills and deadly target practices. As a result of the target practice that took the lives of their fellow 'mujahidins', foreign invaders retaliate by shelling SOMALI hotels, killing and maiming somalis.

To make matters worse, we have somali apologists who are cheering and dancing on the graves of fellow somalis, all along claiming to be cheering in the name of religion.....tsk, tsk , tsk