Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Finally America admits and confirm Ethiopia's intervention in support of Shekh Sharir

Originally posted by General Duke:

Nothing has changed and thats the point. why did so many people die, last time if you are all quite this time?

You said Nothing has changed since yey. Shouldn't you be in favour of Sharif politics then? Same story & politics just different face.

^^^You ask the same question. Yey's policies were correct, it was hampered by a few facts. Those who were waging war against his government argued that if he left things would change and war would stop. They blamed him for everything, and thus he was an obsticle to peace.

Thus nothing has changed the war is even worse and mayhem has spread thoughout the country.

The fact is Sharif Ahmed is using the same tactics without a coherent policy.

The issue is why are the tactics of fighting Al Shabaab & Al qaeda right now?

Fabregas   

Duke, you are seriously confused. There is a great difference between the invading Ethio soldiers that Shariff declared war against in 2006 and the Ones in 2009: they have green tusbaxs. The ones in 2006 were not given green tusbaxs by their Somali allies. ;)

If this is right then Duke have a legitimate right to call these people hypocrits, and all lives and properties distroyed were just a waste.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Najmudin:

To the poster, so what? Isn't that what you liked and supported during the TFG-1 era? What changed?

lol...oh no he is very forgetful...this guy and Duke wax ka indho adag maba arkin. Isteerinkooda 360 degrees ayey hadda wareejiyeen oo markii odaygii ay awalba daba ordayeen la ceyriyey meel ay u socdan maba yaqaanaan!

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

If this is right then Duke have a legitimate right to call these people hypocrits, and all lives and properties distroyed were just a waste.

I agree, but it's not true.

TopGirl   

he might carry the name title sheekh but it dont make him better than the late president, the one before that, and the one before that. he's merly doing what any corrupt, greedy, power hungery backwarded leader would do. dont you all be suprise that he went against he's own words. its something we humans are known to do.

Emperor   

Najmudin, Adeer I have never said I support Alshabaab or I was against Ethiopia, AMISON or other foreign force intervention. I have made myself clear more than once on this board, ask Xiin if you want to know stance or where I stand, to reiterate again my threads and comments here in SOL is only to highlight the hypocracy of Sheikh Shariir (I call him Sheikh Shariir and Shariif)...

If as you say nothing has changed then why do you support Sheikh Shariir and his Ethiopian/AMISON allies now whereas you opposed Yusuf Yey's government on the same policy... ma clan prejudice baa kuhaysay mase you now think Sheikh Shariir is holly man and the Ethiopians are god sent 'angels' ....

Sherban Shabeel, which Somali web portal you trust? wax kasta not true unbaad kuhaysaaye, noo sheeg bal si hadhow aadan hadana u oran not true... Adeer Dayniile are Sheikh Shariir supporters... and here is another from his support base.

-------------------- ---------

Ciidamo farabadan oo isugu jira Soomaali iyo Ethiopia oo soo galay deegaano ka tirsan gobolada Bakool iyo Hiiraan.

Posted: 6/6/2009 8:13:00 PM

Shabelle: BALADWEYNE

Ciidamo farabadan oo isugu jira Soomaali iyo Ethiopia ayaa ka soo dhaqaaqay dhulka Soomaaliya ee Ethiopia ay maamusho oo soo galay deegaano ka tirsan gobolada Bakool iyo Hiiraan.

Boqolaal isugu jira ciidamo Ethiopia iyo Soomaali ah oo wata in ka badan 4-gaadiidka dagaalka ah oo ay hor kacayaan saraakiil Soomaali iyo Ethiopia ah ayaa waxaa ay 24-kii saac ee ugu danbeeyay ka soo gudbeen xadka kala qeybiya gobolada Hiiraan iyo Bakool iyo dhulka Soomaalida Ethiopia ay maamusho.

Dadka ku dhaqan degmooyinka Qalaafe iyo Ceelbarde ee ku yaala xadka kala qeybiya gobolada Bakool iyo Hiiraan iyo dhulka Soomaalida Ethiopia ayaa waxaa ay sheegeen in ay arkayeen qul qulka ciidamadani oo ku wajahanaa deegaano dhowr ah.

Illo madaxbanaan ayaa sheegaya in ciidamadani ay ka kala tageen deegaanada Feer Feer iyo Mustaxiil ee dhulka Soomaalida Ethiopia kuwaasi oo la tilmaamay in ay ku soo wajahan yihiin gobolada Bay iyo Bakool.

Dhaq dhaqaaqadani ciidan ee ay wadaan ciidamada Ethiopia iyo kuwa Soomaalida ah ayaa waxaa si weyn looga dareemay deegaano badan oo ka tirsan dalka Soomaaliya.

Magalada Baladweyne iyo isgooyska Kala beyr ee gobolka Hiiraan ayaa si weyn looga dareemay dhaqdhaqaaqyadani ay wadaan ciidamadani iskaashanaya ee Soomaalida iyo Ethiopian-ka ah.

Si dhab ah looma oga halka uu ku wajahan yahay gulufka colaadeed ee ay wadaan ciidamada Ethiopia iyo kuwa Soomaalida ah waloow deegaanada qaar ay gacanta ku hayaan xoogaga ka soo hor jeeda dowlada kmg Soomaaliya.

Aqriso oo la soco Shabelle.net Saacad Walba si aad u hesho wararkii ugu dambeeyay ee Soomaaliya.

Dhageyso wararka 7:00-Fiidnimo Habeen walba adigoo raacaya tilmaamaha Wabseydka.

Emperor   

Somali militia with Ethiopian troops enter Bay and Bakool, the largest Ethiopian forces to cross into the Somali border at any one single moment have crossed via Hiiraan and Bakool... America confirms this, and Sheikh Shariir knows it but he's too hypocrite to talk about it and thinks he can fool others, what a simpleton.

The Ethiopian intervention will be clear in no time, probably in less than a week or two when a battle rages between them and Alshabaab inside Somalia.

lol...oh no he is very forgetful...this guy and Duke wax ka indho adag maba arkin. Isteerinkooda 360 degrees ayey hadda wareejiyeen oo markii odaygii ay awalba daba ordayeen la ceyriyey meel ay u socdan maba yaqaanaan!

ABWAN again highlights his lack of basic education, poor lad if you do a 360 degrees you end up in the same point. Thus we have not changed its you who seems to be all over the place :D

Duufaan   

the question is What Ethiopian and Kenya can do more this time?

bringing alone the old warlods back, will not work. the time has changed, the warlods will not be able to survive alone in south somalia. they can not even recriut enough fighters to begin with. who is going to fund unrealible, hungry somali warlods?

The Zack   

Emperor and Duke, why are you guys ignoring the questions that I and AfricaOwn are asking. You don't have to answer question with another question. If you can't answer it just say so. Let me repeat the question one last time: You were both die-hard supporters of the TFG-1, now what you guys are saying is this TFG is following the same policies of the old TFG so the million dollar question is why is this TFG not getting your SUPPORT since its doing the same thing and following the same path i.e. bringing Ethiopians to the country, fighting with Islamists, bombing some parts of Xamar? What changed? Or are you guys saying you never supported the TFG at all?