Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

The poster boy of today’s Somali Interahamwe (Hutu death squads)

Juje   

Originally posted by The Duke:

Faisal Warrabe is clown. He can do nothing to the peopel of SSC. The funny thing is some people defend his views.

Mind what you say against him saxiib, for tommorow the TFG might accord him troops and security and you will then call him..'mudane'...... :D:D:D:D

lol. Thats only for ex transitional Presidents like "Mudane" A/Qasin whose safety is important to us. As for this renegade former Barre spy, all he does is anger his neighbours. Thats quite sad really considering he is a grown up.

RedSea   

Duke,

What is so funny about defending faysal Cali Warabe, considering that is your main tast 24/7, 365 days a year here on SOL while defending special some one. lol

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

You can't seem to provide a link with the whole text on it.

But from the article on Somaliland.org it seems Mr. Ducaale didn't exactly get Faisal's point clearly. Mr. Silaanyo was only refering to repeatative usage of the word "Xaasuuq", after Ducaale first mentioned and Faysal replied to make his clarification to Ducaale. Siilaanyo was last in the comments.

quote:

maan odhan shacbiga reer Somaliland ee Laascaanood hala xasuuqo ee waxaan u jeedaa cadawga ku soo duulay

He clearly says that the people of Lascanood is not what he was refering to but the Puntland authority there.
What happened to the morals and rational. what happened to the wise Suldaanka.. are you calling that the kids from Hargeisa and Borame have the right to concur and die in Sool and Sanaag for the sake of our common end.. caqli dayacmay oo gabood falay "iga dheh". This just serves us a laugh factory and if that is what you anticipated to convey in your message then I must say that you are certainly singing in a vacuum.

We are all here to share this tinny piece of land, anyone of us isn't going anywhere in my recollection memory therefore the question is, can we get alone?, or are you advising that we eliminate one another.. till the last one of us realizes it is not worthy living and then commits suicide.

Mr. Suldaanka if you think your logic is sacred and has no flaws then I let other nomads be the judge.. till then I rest my case here.

I'm glad Suldaanka have done the whole thing for me ,,,,, Thanks Bro ,, you should be awarded.

I've been asking ppl to show me where exactly Faisal called for genocide away from waxa laga fahmayaa and wuxuu u jeedaa .......

It is clear nobody can find anything which means there is nothing apart from hating an individual and using him as a cover to harm somaliland.

I'm out too ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and this is the end of the story.

No one is calling for a GENOCIDE here saaxiibayaalow ,,,, i'll stick with the Faisal's words

maan odhan shacbiga reer Somaliland ee Laascaanood hala xasuuqo ee waxaan u jeedaa cadawga ku soo duulay

Unless it is prooven other way round ,,,,,,

Baashi   

^Ya wanna be shown where Feisal dropped the ball? Ya do? Really? Promise ya won't try spinning tires back and forth again like Xaajio Khamsiin stuck in Buulo mud? Yeah? Super. Perhaps our resident logician the one and the only Johnny can help us on this one smile.gif

The quote below is the one Prince himself posted in defence of his idol Wadanni Engineere his excellency Mr. Waraabe...here we go:

Anigu waxaan qabaa inaan la dhayalsan Karin Laascaanood iyo bariga Sanaag. Waa mid ee waxa weeye inagii ayaa u xalaalaynay oo waxaynu nidhaahnaa Sool iyo Sanaag ayuu muran ka jiraa, Sool iyo Sanaagna muran kama jiro ee waa deegaano ka mid ah. Cali Mahdi waxa uu yidhi 15 gobol ayaanu u dirnay martiqaadka, macnaheedu waxa weeye Sanaag iyo Sool ayay u direen, markay u diraana waxay helayaan qaar ku jira Sanaag bari iyo Soosha bari, adduunkana waxay ku yidhaahdeen laba gobol oo Somaliland ah ayaanu u dirnay martiqaadka, Togdheer, Waqooyi Galbeed iyo Awdal ayay ka tageen, markaas Beelaha Laascaanood dega waxa inoo jooga Ina Daahir Afqarshe oo Suldaan loo boqray lamana xoojin, halka Saajimadii Buuhoodle iska boqray la xoojiyay. Inagu awoodna xuduudii kuma tagayno oo waxa la leeyahay dadka lama xasuuqayo,
haddaan dad la xasuuqin qaran lama dhisi karo, dadka haddaanad dilin oo aanad dhiigaaga ku xorayn sidii aynu ugu xoraynay
. Cabdillaahiyoow Diblomaasiyadiina ma wadno oo wax socda ilaa iyo maalintii Laascaanood la inaga soo eryay ma aragno. Markaas dalkii wuu galbaday, haddii deegaankaasi galbaday oo ay yidhaahdaan laba gobol ayaa Somaliland ka soo qayb galay oo saddex gobol ayaa inaga maqan, dee maxaynu ku daawaynaynaa

Help me out here fellz! Waht is he saying here?

1. Qaran is what we are after. Agreed?

2. If you are not willing to commit xasuuq, Qaran, our goal, cannot be attained. Agreed?

3. If you don't kill Dadka and shed your blood in that killing campaign in order to liberate the country just as we have done...

Halkaa markuu botorinayo his terrain of thought jumped to another point and started addressing one of the guys in the panel.

Now it is the pack's task to explain what the hek does this colorful wadani mean here...

Anyone? My fav Suldaan try now buddy :D Focus aight keep ur eye on the ball aight.

^^ Good Baashi!

How did I miss it? Even Mr. Me wasn't of much help. Awoowe diktoorka Okiyaalaha kuu qoray waa inaan magaciisa kaa qortaa. :D

OK. Thanks Awoowe. But what do you say about Faysal's clarifications for clearly ruling out Sool and Eastern Sanaag people?

Baashi   

Political gaffe is common thang my man Suldaanka. Hats off to Ibnu Hyena for clarifying that serious comment he made there.

By the way Suldaan ma kaa dhab baa...awoowe I'm not afar-indhood.. smile.gif

^^ Kaftan bilaa turxaana awoowe. ;)

Political gaffe perhaps or most probably miscommunication of key points. Either way, his explaination should have been given the importance.

Mansa Munsa

Somaliland nabadda iyo wada noolaanshoha ayay ka shaqaysa oo ku caano maashay. :D

Baashi   

^I know...c'mon don't be softy awoowe...I like to deal with tigers...the manly type not JB a la Baqaratul Laaxika...easy now...I know ya'll hunt in a pack :D .

Now Suldaan ya should know better awoowe. In politics and media as well, the raw, original story beats the belated clarifications hands down noh? Contraversy, scandal taa lamaba heli karo. Ibnu Hyena we know. He is not a rational politician. He is an emotional b*ssy. When he validates our suspicion bang nad bingo we'll jumb on that...gotta problem with that Prince? :D

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^ Kaftan bilaa turxaana awoowe.
;)

Political gaffe perhaps or most probably miscommunication of key points. Either way, his explaination should have been given the importance.

Mansa Munsa

Somaliland nabadda iyo wada noolaanshoha ayay ka shaqaysa oo ku caano maashay.
:D

Mr. suldaanka, I rest my case as long as you believe that peace is not an orphan.

me   

Waraadha okiyaale aan u bahaanahay.

Now that Baashi clarified it for us. What are the stances Suldaanka, Badacase, 'Shar'ma'arke' iyo JB? Are we all in for some good old fashioned Xasuuq? and are we insisting that the hyena didn't say anything wrong?