Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

The poster boy of today’s Somali Interahamwe (Hutu death squads)

loooooooooool ,,,

Now this is your problem ,,, I told you if you've read it ,,,, i'm not gonna make life easier for you sxb ,, i offered you to go back and see my previous posts and what i said about Faysal ,,,,,,,,,

I will only respond to the other nomads if they ask the same question ,,,,,,,

me   

This reply and your insistence on not answering a simple question shows the weakness of your argument. It shows cowardice, be a man and say what you believe in, don't beat around the bush.

-In the civilized world killing people is wrong.

-Threatening with genocide is wrong.

-Defending those calling for genocide is wrong.

The secessionist mafia that your defending don't understand these simple concepts of right and wrong and what do we call those that can not deferanciate between right and wrong?

shows the weakness of your argument. It shows cowardice, be a man and say what you believe in, don't beat around the bush.

Nice try ,,,,,,,,,,,, i said what i believe only if you can see it ,,,

Red Sea, you can defend away but this was just empty clan talk adeer no more.

Faisal Warrabe can not do anything to anyone he is just fooling only those who want to be fooled.

Duke, the point is not if Waraabe, the hyena, and his goons can or can't inflict pain on these Somalis who are against their mad scheme for dismembering the Somali Republic. But in a public forum, Waraabe incited his followers to commit genocide against whoever disagrees with him.

The point of this thread is to put a notice to the western democracies that Waraabe freely travels amongst them. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, RCMP, regret nobody informed them that Leon Mugesaa of Rwanda was inciter of war crimes while living in Montreal.

AYOUB   

What Faisal said might be open to interpretation and it seems the paranoid and the twisted have taken the full advantage. The author of the article made pathetic attempt to sling mud at Somaliland and Somalilanders with exaggerated claims and blatant lies. Faisal Waraabe comes across as an unstable character and his comments are inexcusable even though he later said they were aimed at Puntland militias not the peoples of eastern Sool and Sanaag.

Cabdillaahi Maxamed Ducaale:

"Faysaloow, horta dad la xasuuqi maayo, xukuumaddana siyaasadeedu maaha inay xasuuqdo dad u dhashay dalkan, horta marka hore taas ku abshirso, siyaasadda xukuumadda Somaliland maaha inay xasuuqdo dad shacab ah oo u dhashay dalkan."

Siilaanyo:

"Horta marka hore erayga xasuuqa inaga daaya, dadkeena iyo dad kale toona ereyadaasi waa ereyada iska ba'an. "

Even though that's the swift reactions Faisal got for his ill-judged comments during the debate, the author of the article posted by Nayruus claims:

"What is worrisome, however, is the absolute mute response from the leadership and the masses of Somaliland."

"Mr. Waraabe is most secure within the corridors of influence and power in the portals of Somaliland and he has not been asked yet to explain himself."

Was this chap practising the usual tactic of not letting FACTS in the way anti-Somaliland propaganda or simple case lack of comprehension? If he stopped there I'd given him the benefit of the doubt. This quote should be taken as an insult to intelligence even by SOL resident village idi*ts:

"In the dark alleyways of hate Mr. Waraabe’s call for genocide is not matched anywhere in past Somali history hindering the pursuit of peace in the entire Somali peninsula."

Bleaase give me a break! Hundreds of thousands have perished already in the hands of genocidal Somali warlords who are the obstacles to peace. What happened in Mogadishu last few months is classic example of genocide in practice.

may_1_07a.jpg

^^If you really believe your cause and that you are part of "the hidden democracy in Africa", you know how democracies work. Instead of defending the undependable by playing the "word game", why do not you just demand his resignation and subsequent arrest? I think if you and other in the same boat did long time ago, that the world would have taken you seriously.

arrest ???? ! ! ! hahahaha ,,, that is funny ,,,

and who is gonna arrest the TFG gangs who killed thousands of innocent ppl in Mogadishu ??

Waar Faysal spoke what he believes and spoke of his mind ,,,,, it is up to us to either accept that or not ,,,,,,, but there some ppl are doing it practically ,,,,

Again it is up to Sool and Sanaag bari ppl to join their ppl and demand his resignation if they want ,,,,,

Xaruuri   

As some of the Somaliland supporters in this forum claim what Faisal said is not open to interpretation. Instead of being outraged at what this crazy loony suggested, they are attacking the author. Does it make any difference whether what he said is directed at the people of Puntland or those of Sool and Sanaag. Calling for genocide is reprehensible and does not absolve him from his call for criminal actions. The examples that the author gave are relevant here and Faisal should be held accountable for his deeds.

With regards to Silanyo, the strange thing is he even tried to explain it away by saying he does not think that Faisal meant this or that. That was pathetic to say the least and criminal in its own right.

Finally the fact the secessionist camp is defending Faisal here is a testament to what the author calls a mute response from the leadership or masses of Somaliland. Otherwise Faisal would have been in trouble in his own home turf. He is still free and preaching his hate right in Hargeisa and that itself is enough of proof for the tolerance of hate in Somaliland.

Xaruuri

This is a free country sxb ,,, you can speak and present your ideolgy not like Xamar where you will follow the big brother's believes or you will get bombed ,,,,,,, i can see you are mixing up two different countries here ,,,,, and that was the problem we had in 1960 when we thought ppl care about shanta soomaaliyeed ,,,,

Originally posted by The Duke:

Red Sea, you can defend away but this was just empty clan talk adeer no more.

Faisal Warrabe can not do anything to anyone he is just fooling only those who want to be fooled.

Duke,what is bothering yu if he cannot do anything, and you believe that, with your mighty gangester adeer and still healthy for the blood bath, faisal is a saint anytime. the guy is just bloody outspoken ammuter, dont scare Duke i think u got a good xasuuq in your own hands .... finished up buddy. :D

Aaliyyah   

haddaan dad la xasuuqin qaran lama dhisi karo

No one should make an excuse for Waraabe. His words don’t need any interpretation; they are clear, and full of hatred.

Everyone should contempt any sort of hate speech directed toward a group of people. He openly calls for the massacre of the citizens of Sool and Sanaag.

This is a free country sxb ,,, you can speak and present your ideolgy not like Xamar where you will follow the big brother's believes or you will get bombed

In your so called free country, one can openly advocate the mass murder of people of sool and sanaag??

We are not talking about permitting one to express his/her ideology. It is about not tolerating when one advocates for genocide.

I am speechless, to those of you who are coming to his defense.

wa salaamu alaikum

Emperor   

^Good point, Gabadhan ayaa meesha ugu Xikmad badan... the rest are trying hard to either present an obvious or hide that very same obvious thing...