Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

The poster boy of today’s Somali Interahamwe (Hutu death squads)

good work Baashi ,,,,,

Me, you couldn't defend yourself sxb and you couldn't proof anything, so stay away from this argument.

N.O.R.F   

Was this not posted before and condemned by the nomads? Mise that thread is no longer viable? Mise that thread shall not be brought up to make it look as though we are in agreement ya Mr Me?

me   

Suldaan, JB, Badacase were in denial....now Baashi showed them the part where the hyena was calling for xasuuq........now they have to clarify their stances....its that simple.......do they agree with the hyena or not? and why are they denying whats there in front of them........unless its their wet dream to commit a genocide.

Northerner........that was another thread......the same nomad who where condemning what the hyena said....are now pretending that the Hyena didn't say anything thats wrong...........which shows the usual laba wajiilanimo of the secessionist supporters.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

good work Baashi ,,,,,

Me, you couldn't defend yourself sxb and you couldn't proof anything, so stay away from this argument.

Good work ha kaa saarto :D

So JB.....where do you stand on this.......let me give you the possible options.

A. You fully agree with the hyena, meaning all means necessary for your secessionist wet dream....including murdering hundreds of thousand of Somalis.

B. The Hyena never said much thing and his words are taken out of context.....he is soooo misunderstood

C. He called for genocide and thats wrong and that you condemn his actions for calling for genocide and that this man is in no way leadership material.

You can take your pick......Good work Baashi...kaama saarayso ........now try to dodge that bullet. :D

JB about me defending myself....I was never under any attack....so there was nothing to defend myself against, however there is a coward called Ina Waraabe calling for genocide on civilian populations.....then taking his words back, and trying to spin when he told the true intension's of the secessionist......and then there are even worse cowards defending those that call for genocide.

Me, you cannot ask such questions as you lost the argument ,,, let the other nomads throw their inquiries and i'll answer ,,,,,

You are out of the window sxb ,,,,,, :D

me   

lol@ JB.......you lost ayee kaa taagan tahay,lost or not the dear SOL public see how your defending a genocidal maniac and how you are dodging the most basic question, such as is it wrong to murder or threaten to murder an entire population. It shows your character personally and the character of whole secessionist mafia, who are nothing more then revenge driven blood thirsty maniacs.

now you start attacking me personally ?? ,,,, that aint working either :D

Try again ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i guess you're running out of tricks niyow

My stance has been clear from the beginning if you read carefully ,,,,, i'll repeat if requested by other nomads here ONLY

me   

No personal attack my apologies if you perceived it that way, I call it a conclusion drawn from your actions. If you do not understand what I am saying aan kuu jilciyo.

1. You are denying that the Hyena threatened to murder thousands of people.

2. Your defending the hyena.

3. You are not making your personal stance on this issue clear.

These three action by you,have forced me to draw the conclusion that you support the murder of countless Somali Muslim brothers and sisters. The inaction of the secessionist camp to even question this hyena maniac also shows their true colors.

I call it a conclusion drawn from your actions.

Your conclusion is absulotuly WRONG ,,,,,

If you do not understand what I am saying aan kuu jilciyo.

Haye ,,, bal warka soo daa ,,,,,,,,,

1. You are denying that the Hyena threatened to murder thousands of people.

I did not denay ,,,, i simply asked you a proof and you failed to bring even one ,,,, you better admit your loss ,,,,,, you were humilated in fron of Suldaanka and your argument turned into colors ,,, Blue, Red,,, Orange ,, remember ?? :D

YES I DO ,,,,,, He deserved to be deffended from the outsiders until he is proven guilty ,,, anyone in this world including you have the right to think and to believe even if it is WRONG ,,,,, it is up the people to either folow your path or reject you ,,,, just like what happened to Faysal ,,,,,

3. You are not making your personal stance on this issue clear.

I've been making it clear since i joined SOL but it is you who is not reading it carefully ,,, if you go back lil bit to my previous posts you will find it clear ,,,,, go and do it now ,, don't expect me to make the life easier for you sxb :D

These three action by you,have forced me to draw the conclusion that you support the murder of countless Somali Muslim brothers and sisters.

See ??? ,,,,,,,,,, Again you are doing the same mistake sxb ,,,, Allah ha ku soo hadeeyo ,,, dhamaanteenba ,,,,,

me   

There proof is here now, whether I brought it or not the proof is here. So how come your still defending the Hyena? Thats the main question.

The whole color naming issue.....I don't know whats that got to do with this topic...but anyways please do continue and tell me. Why your still denying he called for a genocide while there is proof in front of you? Unless you agree with him........are you embarrassed because he betrayed secessionist policies?

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

YES I DO ,,,,,, He deserved to be deffended from the outsiders until he is proven guilty ,,, anyone in this world including you have the right to think and to believe even if it is WRONG ,,,,, it is up the people to either folow your path or reject you ,,,, just like what happened to Faysal ,,,,,

So he is right in calling for a genocide....is that what your saying? He is right in thinking that and he is right in calling for a genocide.......is that what your saying?

is that what your saying? He is right in thinking that and he is right in calling for a genocide.......is that what your saying?

YOU AGAIN UNDERSTOOD WRONG SXB ,,,,,,, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ??

me   

You should be clear!

What are you saying or am I misunderstanding you like the hyena?

Af ingiriisku haduu adag yahay af Soomaali ku qor, ama af Somaliland :D