Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Saada Cali declares war on Dahabshiil.

Thankful   

He made his money off the people who had fled the land and sent money back home and it's the people that can bring him down! He knows it, that is why he is suing and threatening.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by RedSea:

Saado Cali is on welfare, Dahabshiil is the wealthiest Somali bussiness man alive today. He could buy her whole region

Like you aint on WELFARE smile.gif Talking like that is manifestation of it.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Taleexi:

quote:Originally posted by RedSea:

Saado Cali is on welfare, Dahabshiil is the wealthiest Somali bussiness man alive today. He could buy her whole region

Like you aint on WELFARE
smile.gif
Talking like that is manifestation of it.
I'm Rich Biaaaatch.... :D

Aaliyyah   

Imikana waxba kama si ahee kii kululaa uun bay isku yara badisee ii daaya Garaadaday soo raaci doontaaye ,,,,,,, [big Grin]

I am sure you wouldn't want anyone labeling the ladies you support (Edna adan etc) as KHAMRI CABAYAAL.

Edna adan was a foreign minister of your clan state Somaliland and supported the war against SSC. Yet you don't see me calling her names or making up lies about her personal life.

So have respect.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^ My previous comment was directed to jacaylbaro. So your comment is out of place...

tan kale is yeelyeelka iska daa. Adiga iyo xaajixanjuf isma dhaantaan. In fact, I wonder sometimes if you are one and the same person.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

lool again a random comment from nowhere. Somaliland militia is causing so much trouble in the SSC regions. So lets not twist it.

Puntland never waged war against the SSC people. Puntland ruled over 10 years peacefully and without any problems. The SSC people welcomed them because they were not secessionist.

On the other hand, people of the SSC do not want secessionist militia in their regions. Simple as that..

salaam

Abwaan   

lol...Fannaanadda weyn ee qaranka...Saado xoogaa ayaantaan waa fududaatay...Daahir Calasoow bay isku jeel noqdeen.

Kamaavi   

barnaamij faneed ...

habeenka jimcaha ...ee sabtigu soo galayo.

2j5z7de.jpg

PERHOSENKATU 6, 00100 HELSINKI

DATE: 05.11.2010

TIME: 20 PM -04 AM

si aad u hesho faah-faahin,

call: +358 (0) 417429906 +358 (0) 417429906

AMA +358 (0)465997594

Originally posted by Aaliyyah:

lool again a random comment from nowhere. Somaliland militia is causing so much trouble in the SSC regions. So lets not twist it.

Puntland never waged war against the SSC people. Puntland ruled over 10 years peacefully and without any problems. The SSC people welcomed them because they were not secessionist.

On the other hand, people of the SSC do not want secessionist militia in their regions. Simple as that..

salaam

Aaaliya inaabti let me tell you something the root of the problem that really needs to be addressed is that of the pirate state,they are the one that committed crimes against the ssc people, killing prisoners in garowe and when asked why they were killed. the leaders of that clan enclave repeatedly told the family members of the prisoners that they should adress this issue to the clan elders from the ssdf groups.apparently some subclans are responsible for the detainees i know its a mess. And there is Little the clan enclave can do. Did you forget about the revenge killings in laaska before the somaliland armed forces liberated the city.From the pirate enclave ,the clan state in garowe was waging a secret and dirty war against the people of ssc.But thank god they have seen the light now. Their young men were taken to Mogadisho to fight for warlord cabdilahi yusuf. There is no Somalinimo in the clan state of garowe. on several occasions they deported somalis from baydhabo and mogadisho to the south accusing them of having links with Alshabaab the pirate state claims to be part of somalia yet they deport somalia citizens from their own country. (the hypocrisy) The so called interior minister of the pirate state said loud and clear that the people from the onlf region are not Somalis and do not belong in somalia.May i add that the vice president of the pirate clan state also said in the same week the Ethiopians and the civilians from buhoodle were fighting. He uttered on radio daljir that they will teach their sons and daughters and grandchilderen. how great the tigray nation is. Is that what you want to be part of?

Somaliland brought peace stability and progress justice in the region it's building hospitals school roads it's listening to he clan elders of the region what their needs are,, no more revenge killings in laaska. being able to vote for your next leader

somaliland is a dynamic progressive nation

Ilahay hana garab galo

Amiin dhe Aaliyah waraabe weyna dabada qabso

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

Originally posted by Thankful:

No doubt he has every right to do what he wants!

But from a business standpoint it would be wise to not get involved with politics. Or risk losing business!

where is the competition? Face it, Dahabshill got the game on choke hold. You're forced to use the service.
Barakaad used to do think like that, and it firmly had on the thread the few competitors it had faced then. Dahabshiil was second and far behind it.

Ah, if the owner of Dababshiil would love to thank anyone, it would have to be Bush Jr., precisely his dire actions of closing down Barakaad and its subsidiaries, exactly nine years ago this time.

The game is now even more competitive, and if I was a Dahabshiil executive, I wouldn't sit comfortably.
I would beg to differ. I personally never heard of Barakaat before 911.

Dahabshiil did benefit but their service has always been at the forefront of anti money laudering and transparant which ensured it didn't come under the spotlight or raise suspicions immediately after 911.

Dahabshiil is far ahead of it's competitors today. Ogaada smile.gif

Haddaadan maqlin Barakaad, ee adigaa hurday ama biil ma diri jirin markaas hee, not that Barakaad wasn't known. :D Nin wax soo diri jiray ayaa ogaa Barakaad.

Toronto ayaan ogaa, say in 2000, Barakaad iyo Dahabshiil xafiisyadooda wey iska soo horjeedeen. Barakaad xafiiskooda at least half an hour sugeysaa saa lacag ku dirtid, safka lagu jiro, aad iyo aadna u balaarnaa. Not Dahabshiil, mid iska yar ayuu ahaa, dad badana ma isticmaali jirin.

And I don't think Dahabashiil is ahead of its competitors as Barakaad did in '90s and 2000. Qaran ayaaba ka hormari rabto.

Eniwey, this thread isn't about Barakaad iyo Dahabshiil yaa balaarnaa, I don't want to make it into that, waana ka baxay.

Thankful   

Norf,

Maybe for you and the people you associate with. But Barakat was HUGE. Dahabshiil is the most expensive money transfering business. I never use it and now many others that don't either. So I am not sure what you are talking about!

Dahabshiil has been in business for so many decades so it has had a head start.

But the competition is gaining on it!

Don't think because it is the most popular money transfering company in your community that it is for the rest.