Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Saada Cali declares war on Dahabshiil.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Dahabshiil folks are very smart people, I am sure they already talk to Saado Cali to calm the situation down. Don't underestimate this lady, she can cause a damage.

PS: we need gabar afxun oo Ibtisaam la caytanta. Faqqash ku teh. If people you are calling Faqqash stop their business with Dahabshiil. It would go out of business very quick

You disappoint me, saaxib. You let a long dead expression get to you and then inferred that the girl has 'afxun'. If I were in a mood for a childish argument, waxaan ku odhan laha gabdhaha iska ilow, adigu iskeen. Dumaashiday aniga halkan o jooga o car nin hala hadlow.

However, all this is silly and grown ups should not fall out over such rubbish.

Ibtisam   

:D:D:D All this happened in 2hrs.

The Zack, mar kii horaba belishaa baad ii soo doontaey. :cool:

Ducamaqaabo; Adiga yaa ka afxun, anigu magaca maan bixiin, iyaad tiid in the song link provided. Yahoo.

Ngonge :D:D Walahi waad iga qooslisey! Let the kids have their fun. I'm out.

Taleexi: Miyaad igu af baran adiguna? icon_razz.gif

Saalax   

What is this fuss about? if some don't like the Dahabshiil xawaalad then you have other choices his not the only somali xawaalad ee baroorta naga dhaafa either use it or don't use it adinka bi ini qusaysa.

Lol@ngonge - finally showing some backbone eh?? war dumaashida mustaqbalka dadkaan ka cesho :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^I have no problem with Saado ali, now or ever, I like her old music, I think she use have a fab voice and very good actor. I just feel sorry that her personal battle with Dahabshill bey SOL boys daaba qabsaadey.

Sayid, It is not an outbursts, it has more facts that this whole thread combined. After all you know I grew up in the heart of the Xawal since in the UK, midkast I had some sort of dealing with it at one point or another, and I like them all for one reason or another, hence why I don't have a loyalty card to either.
:D

P.s. I resent the underhanded of reer waaqooyi "ha arkaan sida saado ugu hiilisay xiligii ay *F*a*q***uutu joogtey" this is not a reer waaqooji Vs Saado Ali

Hey Blessed ma agratey, I went off SOL for a while and came back and Burco aya meel kasta la jiid. I blame it on that toothless Ngonge, iyo North, maxey daddk iska reebey wayen? :mad:
:D
It is all Salianyos fault.

lol@ i like her old music - you mean you don't like this

??

and about this is not Saado vs Reer Waqooyi - then what is the mention of Silaanyo doing in this thread? icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Agent -12345:

Minister of Defense Sayyid Somal

ocs28.jpg

:D - Minister of Attack more like it - have look at the other thread where left you message and how you should address me in future - noble savage-yahow :D