Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Saada Cali declares war on Dahabshiil.

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

As for Saado Cali - reer waqooyi or as they prefer to be called SLanders - should be the last people on earth that should be criticising her or exposing her supposed bad habits -

How many times do i have to tell you this ..... I LOVE SAADO CALI ..... xaajiyadda ii daaya :D

Ibtisam   

^^NOT just an horse, a magical horse, but most of all a great warrior.

JB: That song he posted nearly made it to the Gurti house in 1995, uu sheeqa, historiga aya Saad ku jirta along with landcursa gaado, tell him schoolka aya lagu dhiiga. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by *Blessed:

Indeed, Ibts. Long live Burco, shar gudban, shaydaan xijaaban. Baryahan reer SOL Burco ayay ku af baranayaan, waa nala dul dhigtay si fiican. Bool Shidh!! Waa in aynu bisinka qabsana kii wagar-ka ahaana boodhka ka jafnaa. :mad:

The latest news from Burco talks about unrest and anger with the Siilaanyo administration. Price inflation and economic problems coupled with the perceived resurgence of H town are causing lots of unhappy murmurs. Of course, it may all have something to do with Dahabshiil putting up that ransom for Saado's life (two million can do a lot of things). :D

Blessed   

What's two million, intuu Sacaadiin ka halay baa ka badan eh. :D Silaanyo anba ma ku mudaharaada i haysaa. Dadkii buu nagu diray dee daarona noo muu dhisin. LOL.

The Zack   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^The exactly what I meant, she didn't tell me, but wanna arkey, for she like most Somalis cannot control herself when under the influence, I have seen both iyaad iyo Maryan Mursal off their heads and dacdacya on stage. So don't bite my head off, its just the way it goes, maybe it is a surprise to you, but most IF not all in the entertainment business wey ku duuftan. :cool:

As for the other Debate: Dahabshill was more popular in
Europe, Particularly the UK & Holland and the Barakat more popular in Canada, America was sort of shared and no one was in Asia. This followed the lines of Somali migration, Dahabshill was known and used by his community to start with from 1989-1994 (typical word of mouth, service offered to only people who were trusted, I even remember you had to give your first 3 clan, sub clan names so the right person can be identified to give the money, rapid expansion between 1994-1998 and then after that it went global in every village. Likewise Barakat unlike Dahabshil was a shareholding company (at least int he UK) and people (UK) trusted them because they were waadaado, not because they were known, I'm sure in Canada they were used because it was hebel iyo hebel business)

Now Dahabshil has broken into the none-Somali market (Aisa and South Africa ciid la ma leeh) construction, investments, Micro lending, banking and all sort of other things, which even if all Somalis don’t use him no more CAN and will sustain the company. So basically he can do what he wants and support who he likes, miyaad cawriyi miis cirkaad bal soo riidi?
:D:D
So let’s do the chorus for Saad Ali “haa diigin, ha diigin, Somaaali ha diiga”
icon_razz.gif

Qaran (in the UK at least) is improving since one of Dahabshills key UK Managers switched over, but they have a loyal following, and as the only xawal willing to take the risk of having sub branches in tahrib areas, they are relevant and very useful.

EDIT: and before you ask YES it is because he is from near BURCO
and Qaran has 5% Burco ownership. Long live Burco. Amen

That is the most pathetic way to prove that someone actually drinks specially when its coming from a somewhat wadaad gabadh. iyadoo stageka dhacdhaceysa kulahaa..I thought u had some Islamic knowledge, you have to see the person drinking to call them a drunk just like you have to see one having sex illegally to call them a zaani. He said, she said or he thought, she thought won't do walaalo.

On the other note, Barakaat went out of business in 2001 and we were only talking about before its closure. China iyo waxaad sheegi is not relevant. Last but not least, Dahabshiil needs Somalis as much as, if not more,Somalis need it. The asian businesses u mentioned is not what made that company what its today ee naga qallee. Thanks to every qaxooti's $50.. :#

Ibtisam   

^^All I heard was yaad yaad ya. I know what my eyes saw, adiga emotions baad la ooyi, I understand she is important to you, but as I said, it is what it is. As I said it is not a big deal and does not really impact on her one way or another.

I didn't say anything about China, :cool:

Dahabshill needs no one, it is already a made company, $50 qaxooti waxaba maa tarao, Dahabshill existed before he got into the xawal business. Iska ilow and qof kii lacatiis meel kale geesanyo there is no force.

The issue is not HOW big they are, but how qabilist they are- that is Saado allegation which is stuff iyo been.

Now hanugu ooyin.

P.s. There is no comparison between and drunk and an Zaani, nor do they share the same xukun or punishment. Shame you feel the need to bend the deen to defend your idol. :rolleyes:

Dahabshiil folks are very smart people, I am sure they already talk to Saado Cali to calm the situation down. Don't underestimate this lady, she can cause a damage.

PS: we need gabar afxun oo Ibtisaam la caytanta. Faqqash ku teh. If people you are calling Faqqash stop their business with Dahabshiil. It would go out of business very quick