Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Somaliland Wadaado head to Mogadishu for an unknown mission

Temujin   

DIIN MUDUG LUGU SOO SAMAEEYE ANAGA LA NA BARREY MAYOO ANAGU REER BANI HASHIM AAH

Hahahahahaha. Faysal cali waraabe waa rageedi laakin waxaa wanaagsanaan laheed haduu iska yareen lahaa khaatka iyo khamrada.

Chimera   

The Islamist court movement, which by now has captured most of Somalia, has made it clear that it wants Somalia reunited, overturning the former British colony of Somaliland's unilateral declaration of independence in 1991,
accepted by 97 percent of the people in a referendum
- in sharp contrast to the rest of Somalia.

While Somaliland has been successful in building a peaceful, orderly and highly democratic state during the last 15 years, Islamist movements have been allowed to thrive,
causing fear in Hargeisa that the population may support an Islamist intervention.

:D oxymoronic

Qudhac   

loooooooool

waleee walaweyn dhuusadooda kama daalan, lool kolba durbaan ha qaraacaan :D

am from burco and i have never heard of this cali warsame dude, even if he was former member of al-itihad that sect only survived by name and has zero public support and none existance millitary capability, so all the somaliland supporters of courts can do is go to muqdisho which is water off our backs.

but if you look beyong their rhetoric i dont believe the courts have any intention and indeed it would be very difficult for them to go beyond south of galkacyo.

Sheekh Cali Warsame inta anigu ka maqlay waa sheekh ay ka dhabtay islaamnimodu. Waa oday wax garad ah, in badan ku noola Somaliland, og dadka, yaqaan dalka. Waana sheekh muxaadirooyinkiisa aad loo jecel yahay.

Hadii u doonaayo inuu Somaliland madax ka noqdo, he would need to work harder than his compartriots in Mogadishu. Because in Mogadishu, it was the necessity and the environment that has propelled the Islamist into the mainstream politics.

In Somaliland, the Islamists would need to not do it with force, because if they do that, they will be shooting themselves in the foot. Rather, the only option they have is to persuade the people with words.

Most Somalilanders do not mind having islamists in power, but they have a problem with Islamist unionists. If Sheekh Cali turns out to become one of the unionist Islamists then he has very small chance of ever coming close to any thing of power in Somaliland. He will end up like the rest of the Somaliland unionists who are stranded in Baidoa or Mogadishu.

BUUUBA PPPL

READ THIS

Gaal ahow ama Muslim ahow Somaliland ma aha wax laga noqonaayo taasna niyada gasho oo waligaa ha sii dayn. Posted by: qaran

Somaliland ma aha wax ay badali karaan ama wax ka khuseeyaan shaqsiyaad ama dad isku sheega in ay yihiin maxkamado islaami ah, mana aha meel ay matalaan qof iyo laba meel cararaa oo iyagu hadba meel dhusleeya, Somaliland waa mabda ay goosteen umada reer Somaliland kana adag ka ay ku dagaalamyaan dadyowga isku haysta wixii la odhan jiray koonfurta Somaliya hadan ah Somalia.

Somaliland waa mabda muqadas ah waa wax aan dib looga laabanynin, waana lagama hadlaan iyo lama taabtaan, waana been cad oo an sal iyo raad lahayn hadii la isugu sheekayay magaalo heblaayo ayaa nala socota, ama qabiil hebel ayaa taageersan maxkamadaha Islamiga ah oo aan anagu naqaano. Jabhada la dagaalanka qab qablayaasha Koonfurta Somaliya ama sida aad isu taqaanaan maxaakiimta Islaamiga ah. Waar yaa gaalo ah?.

Somaliland waxa ay soo martay maraxalado kala duwan, oo runtii mid waliba xusid mudan in wakhti laga sheekeeyo waayaheeda, hase ahaatee waxa lagu faanaa in ay mid walb goonideeda ugasoo gudubtay, mana jeclin in aynu dib ugu laabano wixii tagay soo fadh -fadhno, laakiin waxa xusuusin inaga mudan in ay reer Somaliland meel u taalo difaacida iyo adkaynta nabadgalyda xiliga ay timaado in lagu soo safaado jiritaanka iyo qadiyada Somaliland, taasi oo loo soo maray in loo daadiyo dhiig, xataa aan loo ogolaan in uu dalka ku noolaado ama ku dhex tax taxaasho qof siyaasi ah oo ka soo hor jeeda qadiyada Somaliland, waxa kale oo ah wax cadawga Somaliland loo sheego in ay Somaliland maanta ka soo gudubtay beelaysi iyo in la kala qo qobo, waxa wax lagu faano ah in aanu leenahy awood aanu ku difaaci karno wax kasta oo lid ku ah jiritaankayga.

Wax aanu xasuusinaynaa cadawga Somaliland in aanu ku taageersanahy in ay dadkooda iyo dalkooda iyo aayahooda ka tashadaan, isla markaasna bad baadiyaan dadkooda iyo dalkooda, hase ahaatee sinaba uguma raacsanin in ay kalmad aflagado ku ah jiritaanka Somaliland ay ka soo baxdo, mana aha wax loo dul qaadan karo, hana u qaadan raga calooshooda u shaqaytayaasha ah ee ka soo jeeda Somaliland ee hoostiina xaabaaya in ay yihiin qaar umad ama dadkooda matala ee waa qaar muxubo naagood leh, ha noqdaan siyaasi ama wadaad ama wamiin iyo waxa aad u taqaanoba ee aad ugu yeedhaan idinku.

Waxa aan idiinku soo gabo gabaynayaa dhamaantiin intiin aha cadawga Somaliland. Ama gaal ahow ama Muslin ahow anagu waanu tashany waxa aanu nahay dad la laabtay xornimadoodii ay sida qaldan u keeneen 1960kii ama diid ama doon wax cid looga fadhiyo ma aha waxa aanan idin leenahy baabacdaas miyay timo ka soo bxi? Somaliland gooni isu taageeduna waa sidaas oo kale mana aha wax dib looga

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Most Somalilanders do not mind having islamists in power, but they have a problem with Islamist unionists. If Sheekh Cali turns out to become one of the unionist Islamists then he has very small chance of ever coming close to any thing of power in Somaliland. He will end up like the rest of the Somaliland unionists who are stranded in Baidoa or Mogadishu.

Great point.

Originally posted by AbuJamal:

Warning the Somaliland citizens against being deceived by what is happening in Mogadishu, Somaliland Minister said: "Where do you think you are going? The Sharia is not only in Mogadishu. We have the Koran and we know the direction of the Qibla [the Ka'ba in Mecca]. Why are you looking at Mogadishu as if a new prophet has appeared in it?"

lol@prophet. Funny comment indeed.

NGONGE   

Oodweyne,

Does this mean you’ve become a TFG fan now? ;)

On a serious note, you’ve got to admit that this new ‘foe’ is unlike any that Somalis faced in the past. You’ve got to admit that despite all our blasphemy, the average Somali usually stands and listens when the topic is Islam! Unlike you, I strongly believe that the fifth column you speak of does exist and presents a great risk to the sovereignty of Somaliland. The beauty of it is that by it’s own nature, this ‘fifth column’ is very unlikely to rise up and topple the government on its own. Rather, it will spread the message, point to the goodness of the courts and try to win the hearts (minds are not important) of the people. I’m sure you’ll agree that the call to Islam is a very powerful message that can easily overtake national feelings and patriotism.

Hang on, let me get out of my tight jeans and pink shirt for a minute. Watch me as I don the ‘Islamic’ garb and try to persuade you to join our ranks, brother.

Somaliland has been trying to get recognition for the past sixteen years. It has yet to achieve it. There are subtle murmurs of corruption and tribal mistrust (which has been ignored for the greater good). How long, jazaka allah my brother, are we going to wait? We are presented with an opportunity to join hands with our Muslim brothers from the south. It’s a great opportunity to uphold the faith. Nay, it’s a historical opportunity. We can resurrect Islam right here in the horn of Africa. We can do what countless other Muslim nations and states failed to do. Would you not give your life for your faith? This is your opportunity to do what’s good! Discard political division and embrace Islamic Unity, my brother. Cast off secularism and support sharia law, akhi.

Let us start the northern revolution right here in Burco. It’s not going to be hard. Let us light up the fire of Islam here and watch it as it burns brightly and spread to all the corners of Somaliland. This is our opportunity to create an Islamic Empire that will rule the world, brother. The Arabs had their chance, the Turks had their chance and even the Mamluks had their chance. It’s our turn to lead Islam and create the first Somalia Khilafa. Why pass such a great chance for the sake of a tiny dream like Somaliland? Why not join your brothers from the south and help make history? Do you feel no shame about the fact that Somaliland has a female Foreign Minster? Let us drop this shameful entity and join the ranks of men that are giving their lives for Islam, akhi.

Is that a tear I see in your eye? Give me a hug, brother. :D

^^ :D:D @Akhi, and my brother!

You know, Somaliland is safe. For now that is. So Oodweyen don't you get off balanced about the Courts thing :D . Even Puntland is off the hook, so they better stop jailing people in Boosaaso.

Maxa ka assal aah dee markay maxkamadu yidhahaan ziyaaradu wa xaraam nimankan reeer burco sh cumar iyo sh isxaaq iyo sh muse bey zo ziyaartaan iyaku 10 landcruiser isku dabba eryaya gobolka sanaag

me   

^^^ the ziyaaro's are 'anti-islamic' so that might be a reason for blowing up those tombs.

The ziyaaro's of the tombs are mostly done for clannish reasons and they have no 'Islamic' significance, they are actually against the teachings. Soooooooooooo, expect da worst I wud say.

I am not educated when it comes to islamic matters, but I can see that the gardheeryaasha are not down with ancestor worship.

(I am not speaking for Islam, because I am not educated, but I know how many of the wadaads of today think like and I have seen how far they are willing to go)

Ziyaaras are not haraam we do not belive in holy men but there are so calt aawliyo ppl visit there graves also the ashure is off limit for them the wahabis and the mole ta nabii

The ziyaaras for instance we will never give that up we do that centry Ziyaarada sh isxaaq walugu dhiga hargeysa ziyaarada nabbi maxammed wala dhiga iyada na ziyaarada imam cali iyo imam xusseyn waanu dhigna iyadana

When u go saudi arabia i went there whats the diffrence u go 2 prophet muhammad mosqe in medina and they tell u give this aw ghadke le dhor rayal and then u can visit the tomb of the prophet and abu bakr al sadiq and cumar ibn khatab so whats the diffrence u see

Another issue is when u pray those surwaal gabaan bois say u cant say us salli farasataalat casri atham akumula arbaca raqacatii

They say dont say that just salaadda xidho

And last one is we do the salwaata nabbi ammaan awliyo amaan imam amanan they forbid that