Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Akhas Caleek Yaa Rayaale ............

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

waa madaxweyne shaqo la'aan badani hayso.

Wallee shaqo badan baa u taala ee waa madadaaliye, ma' daale ah. Shidanaaba shidan.

Kool_Kat   

Trailer-trash dirac loo galshay maa hadana news worthy Sland kanoqotay? Caku iyo wadan beebeen ah!!! Wafdi lagu yeh...

:D @Taaniya...

Taleexi   

I agree with you the insignificance of news making her shaking Riyaale's hand but Tanya naturally exhibits some beauty, no Yaa Kool_Kat

Xidigo   

Walee adeerkay Riyoode dab-dhlf, jeel magnuuniin kii clanlad uu furaha u hayay wuu u maskaxeeyay. Cadaan girl salaan gow ugu sii si la inooo aqoon sado halkaas ayuu xaalku marayaa.

desperate times call for desperate measures ...ah eey ah :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

I agree with you the insignificance of news making her shaking Riyaale's hand but Tanya naturally exhibits some beauty, no Yaa Kool_Kat

I don't see any beauty other than Taaniya looking like a typical white-trash...There is something very trashy about the over bleached blonde hair...Typical white chick... :D

Kool_Kat   

^You're reading too much in to what I wrote...Diana, my dear, is for the skin...What I wrote, however, was 'There is something very trashy about the over bleached blonde hair'...

The HAIR Mansa Munsa, THE HAIR...Not her skin... icon_razz.gif

Red Sea, racist? What? You and I both know Taaniya {lol} does not exhibit any beauty other than that of a white chick...And may be if she took the time to fix that over-processed hair, may be, just may be, then she might have looked like a typical white chick, rather than typical trailer-trash white chick! She is white, ain't she? Mise the mention of a skin colour makes one a racist? :D

Sawirgacmeedkiisa maqaarka lagu kor sawiray meesha suran ayaaba i dilay. Which maqaar is it from? From sagaaro ama deer, probably.

Who designs xafiiskiisa, his receptions and likes horta? This guy seriously needs a professional decorator. A typical qurba Soomaali house looks more neater, less cluttered, simple than his reception or whatever it is.