Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

The possible capture of Baidabo will not be the legal dissolution of the TFG

Jacpher   

I propose the TFG to move to Puntland where it can have a lasting peace to rebuild its national institutions. It is a fact that the Islamist would not give a chance for the TFG to grow out of its fragile situation while threatening countries that are trying to protect the government from harm.

Boowe PL doonimeyso will Xabash lagu sixray. Badhan bal ka war doon!

The Hypocriets who didn't support Yey yesterday because of his tribe, are supporting maxkamadaha today because of their tribe. So guys We know the story. Stop trying to convince us that you are fighting for the better cause cuz you ain't

Every peaceloving nationalist who lives in or out of somalia knows better than supporting one of these two entities. Both of them are alliances of different tribes who want money and power, so smiple is it. Just dont try

And my tribe supports the TFG, that means I support the TFG.

As a TFG-supporter these last two day , I can tell you guys, it couldnot get better. Life is just so sweet.

Eey losers, better luck next time

bambo   

Lieutenant Xalane

will see my friend let the futur be the jugde if one clan by the help of Tikrey troops and view moryaans can hold rest somalia hostage ,

RedSea   

Badhan aa,wallee Jimcaale Gadhwayntii ilam Muse Ismaaciil iyo inamadii kale ee aagaas daga ayaan usoodiraynaa,don't even thing about it,how bout in hell,taht would be resting place for them.

Anyways,duke Says the TFg aren't weak after all,lol...are you kidding me,the ICU is kicking butt as we speak,it's mostly not Somalis,the real Xabashis soldiers are getting killed like cocroaches sprayed with chemical substance.you better believe that,dont' be in denial now buddy,this will leave somali territory and Addis will be in flames.

Tahliil   

The dream that Abdillahi Yeey Habash stooge pinhead is no longer visible bro, don't decieve yourselves with illusions and mirror-immage that is no real. thank god the almighty that Yeey and his wackos are gone for good. Wether the battles in Baydhabo are won by him or not...he has swam in bad waters. He is as dirty as ever and there is no legal system that is gonna support his porpurted, Habash-phyllic needs.

No law is above the will of the people...Yeey and his farakhs and ethiopian hookers are not important. The desire of the people is what counts...He had a chance once but he listened to the wrong guy..his main man, the guy who rules his asss now Mr. Melez...Kaxaaxaabi dheh...I would like to see someone write about his life history seven months from today...

Kashafa   

And my tribe supports the TFG, that means I support the TFG.

"And my tribe way isku xaartay and that means aniga waa isku xaaraa"

****************** That quote wins the Most Foolworthy line of 2006.

Cabdiciise homey, you just arrived, easy with the qabyaalad, willya ?

Afka dhowro, baliis.

[ December 21, 2006, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Caamir did 'your' analysis accidently land in the politics section, which was intented to the jokes section or are you being genuine here?

Your analysis is a joke, a bad advice and on top of that another form of 'xaasidnimo'!

Anyway your ways are yours but let me tell you one or two home truth!

1. First your proposal isn't feasible because the government did not stay in Kenya for almost a year, endure problems in jowhar and lost soldiers in Baidoa for what? To run away?

Let me tell you a saying which goes along this lines and btw the TFG will not become like that 'You can run all your life but you can't hide from us', no the TFG is enbedded in Baidoa and the south and it won't move an inch despite what ignorant folks like you propose!

This government is not like Abdiqassims one stay somewhere and let your term pass you by because your only intention is to steal like Ina Salaad boy and the tuug Galeyr!

TFG wants the return of law and order in our country and for that they're ready to give their all!

Our soldiers are not dying needlessly that I will gurantee you and we will not run away.

Only an ignorant person would think if the government were to move to Galkacyo it could survive!

No xaasid you've been reading laasqoray.net or what, don't you see the other ignorants in here the anti-government for Somalia lobby cheering for you. The clan-courts, union of desperados, war courts supporters and the cloudlanders and dreamlanders?

Why because it's an act of weakness, a lout shout of fear saying we aren't interested in the affairs of Somalia we only want to see this through like Abdiqassim make some money i.e. we're not in for it for the pacification of the country but for our own personal greed and satisfication!

You're brainless to say the least. Who do you think we're? Are we anarchists people who don't want to see law and ordered returned? Are we the mafia?

The answer is no and you well know it, we're committed to the full and soon you will see it inshallah! Our committment is to Somalia and our children's future, we don't want to waste anymore time with people who every time new hope arises for Somalia do something to prevent the return of statehood yesterday's anti-government adn pro-anarchists are todays 'sheikhs' and 'islamists'!

The government is to precious to loose all the recognition it worked so hard to get to only to throw it away and run......, Caamir that's something to be expeced by the folks in Hamar and Hargeisa maybe but not us.

We will bring back Somalia out of it's nightmare believe me that inshallah! We're not doing it for others but for us and our children inshallaah and not like Abdiqassim and Galeyr to temporialy fill their pockets with the money the international community (arab-petro-dollars) gave them and to hang around waiting for their term to end!

Is this what you want? And after that another fifteenth peace conference somewhere in South america maybe Buenos Aires?

What a sad guy you're! The only consolation I have is that the government won't listen to such people like you anyway!

It would be the biggest disaster for the government to loose Baidoa, a political disaster that in magtitude comes close if not surpasses that of the courts lately!

Caamir you're like the argentianian couch who substituted Riquelme at the quarter finals against Germany, which left subsequently the germans to smell blood and a signs of fear, which let them capitalise on it and get a goal back only to win on penalties later on, it was the worst tactical supstituition in the history of the world cup utterly uncalled for!

You would even surpass the argentinian couch to be honest with you as the international community especially europe would signal that the TFG is a partisan government!

Do you know that why they were holding back to support us finachially was because we weren't in Mogadishu and they agreed to give it to us whilst in southern Somalia but not in Puntland mate, they would suspend that money like they did when Hamas came to power in palestine!

You should be thinking of how we could go to Mogadishu and your dreams should be about Mogadishu but not 'running away because remember you can run but not hide'!

Inshallaah the government is not going anywhere expect for Mogadishu and it is staying in Baidoa inshallaah!

I have got another proverb for you: The war will end where it started! In Mogadishu the war started and inshallaah in Mogadishu the war will end!

Like it or not be 'xaasid' or not be giving false, unfeasible and unrealistic advice.

Wallahi I can't believe what this guy is saying, is he mocking us or what? Because if he isn't he's probably another supporter of the courts disguised as TFG lobbyer!

The proposal he made is 'naive' to say the least.

^^^Camir, is looking at things from every angle. One must respect that, he did not say the TFG is or will lose, but highlighted the fact that it has many options.

The millitary option is an important as well. Things dont look so bad for government today, no matter what the clan courts or the secsionits say.

Duufaan   

It really sucks! It is not good day for Somalia. Both sides are losers, the real winner is Sanaawi. Odey Abdilaahi will never recover politically. Thanks Sanaawi he may complete his five years term. In otherhand The court leading by Indhacade made big mistake. they did not need to attack Baydhabo.

This war is bad for somalia, much worst than the clan wars we had before. Politically somalis will get far each other not closer. economically and humantrian disaster. let us hope this war should stop for three days, which is more likely for at least now.

Originally posted by Duufaan:

It really sucks! It is not good day for Somalia. Both sides are losers, the real winner is Sanaawi. Odey Abdilaahi will never recover politically. Thanks Sanaawi he may complete his five years term. In otherhand The court leading by Indhacade made big mistake. they did not need to attack Baydhabo.

This war is bad for somalia, much worst than the clan wars we had before. Politically somalis will get far each other not closer. economically and humantrian disaster. let us hope this war should stop for three days, which is more likely for at least now.

U sheeg yaryaruuracaan meesha ka buuxo, oo dhareerkooda keyboardka ku da'aayo xiiso ay dagaal sokeeye u qabaan, dadkooda dhamaanaayo inay ka naxaan iska dhaafee, xataa ku qoslaayo, afleerisna ku haayo meeshaan.

U sheeg dadkaan jirkooda waa weyn, laakiin maskaxdooda aan hubin inay kortay, maadaama ee saan u dhaqmaayaan. Waa gartooda dibadjoog ee yihiin, oo barwaaqo iyo nabad ku heystaan dhulka shisheeye ee ku sugan yihiin, waana dhul ay ugu wacaan dhul "gaalo," intee naxariis iyo u duceyn lahayeen in uu dagaalladaan istaago, xataa naxariisdarada iyo naceyba ay isku hayaan u sacabtumaayo labada qaabka daran ee isku heyso meeshaas, laba aan wax isdhaamin.

U sheeg hadee xasuusta ka dhuntay iyo hadii kaleba, waa inay ku leyli qaataan wixii lasoo maray 16 sano u dambeysay, in koox xoog ku qabsan karto koox kale aysan jirin, si walba ha ahaatee. Dagaal kan lamid ah ayaa ka dhacay deeggaanka uu ka socdo '91, '92, isjiidjiid ahaa, midna guuleysan ilaa hada.

U sheeg hadee koox xataa ka "reyso" koox kale, inay Soomaali isku imaaneynin, laakiin sii kala foggaaneyso, sii kala tageyso.

U sheeg dalkeena in uu u baahan yahay a real reconciliation, not xoog ku qabsi iyo xoog ku maamul. Taas dowladii hore ayaa ku dhacday, oo awoodee lahayd ku burburtay. Sabab? Waxee dadka rabin laguma qasbi karo, siiba wax qori caaradiis lagu keenay.

U sheeg dadka ba'aayo, barakacaayo, qaxaayo inay ahayn ciidamo; dadkaas waa dadka beeraleyda falan lahaa beerahooda, waxooda xalaalka ah soo saaran lahaa, unlike quudatokunoolka meeshaan isku huuhaa leh labada koox aanba isdhaamin, waa anshaxdooda quudka macmacaanaa ayee ka dhargeen Galbeedka ee ku suganyihiin ka helaan.

Car -- car ayaan ku celiye -- hal kamid ah, iskaba dhaaf iyaga dhanee, haduu rag yahay haka dhabeeyo taageernimadiisa oo ha aado aaga hore ee ka socdo dagaallada. Hal maalin ama laba ayee ku qaadanee inay ku gaaraan meeshaas maanta. Car, car, car, wir, wir ha aadaan, hadee geesi isku sheeg yihiin, oo hadee "jihaad" ama halgame u yihiin labada koox ee u dabasocdaan. Car ayaan ku celiye haka rumeyaan.

Bullshuudka ee inta ku haayaan haka dhabeyaan, wir ayaan ku dhaartay; hadee saas fuleynimo iyo nafjacel ugu tahayna [waana ka tahay], dhareerkooda xiisaha la leh ee u gurbaantunka ah ha naga duwaan foolkeena hortiisa.

U sheeg dhiiga daadanaayo waa dhiig Muslim aan habayaraatee waxba galabsan; waa dhiig hooyo, ayeeyo, awoowe, eedo, habaryar, abti, aabo iyo adeer waayeel eh, barbaar iyo caruur aan habayaratee waxba galabsan. Meeshaan ku daacsigeeda, xunqaaceeda lablabada ah, isku sacabtumkeeda, maalin aakhira la dhaho ayaa la isweydiin doonaa, dadka waxba galabsan markee soo eed sheegtaan. Dadka dagaalamaayo kaliya ma'aha dambiiliyaasha, dadka u fooneeyo qaato iyo kuwa lacagta ku bixiyo hurinaayo waa lamid, mise shabako ku dirir ahoow, af ku dirir ahoow mise dabamiinshaar ku dirir, waa isku mid. Maalintee ahaato waala isweydiin doonaa.

Eebbe ayaa jiro, asagaana ummadiis u maqan. Eebboow ummadaada kala qabo, kuwii wax garasho la'aan u geysayna naga qabo -- aamiin, Eebboow, aamiin.

MM, can you tell us waxa ay u dhinteen in ka badan 250 Soomaali ah in the last fight between Morgan and Bare Hiiraale oo Kismaayo lagu dirirayey? Waa maxay qadiyadda ay u dhinteen? Macnahay kuu samaynaysaa? Ma fahmi kartaa adoon caytamin oo dadka ciyaal ku sheegin CAWAAQIBKA AY LEEDAHAY HADDII AY MAANTA ITOOBIYA GACANTA SI BUUXDA UGU QABATO SOOMAALIYA? MIYEYSAN SE ISKU KAABID AHAYN TFG=TIGREYDU? IMIKA DAD MUJAAHIDIIN AH OO AYAGU SHAHIIDNIMO DOONAYA OO SIDAAS RAALI KU AH JECELNA BAA KU SHAHIIDAYA IN AY DALKA IYO DADKA IYO DIINTA CADAWGA KA DIFAACAA EH, HADDII AY MAGAALOOYINKA SIDA XAMAR KU SOO DURKAAN, ILMA BADAN IYO HAWEEN BADAN IYO WAAYEEL BADAN KA FILO IN AY DHIBAATOOYIN BADANI SOO GAARTO?

MAN, THE PRICE OF FREEDOM IS BLOOD. ALJEERIYA WAXA KAGA DINTEY IN AY ISTICMAARKA FARANSIIKA ISKA DUL QAADAAN IN KA BADAN 1,000,000 OO QOF.

If you are in American and enjoying a life of liberty and democracy, google search what one of the American founding fathers said about liberty. He sais liberty lives on the blood of the youth of the country i.e. there must be young people who are willing to die for it so that the majority will not be kept in bondage...think about the above and approach it with open mind...good night..no editing