Sign in to follow this  
bambo

DAHIR AWEYS GIFT FROM GOD TO SOMALI PEOPLE

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I'm sure even in Hiiraale's they were better off then Morgan's, no?
smile.gif

icon_razz.gif

.. My memory can go that far but after I delve into my archives and analyze the sequencial administrations' effects on the city and its people then I will be able posting what I think about the two. However, my intuitive feeling is elevating Hiiraale over Morgan
smile.gif
[/QB]
Well atleast you're honest this time. ;)

N.O.R.F   

It was a tribal invasion in every sense of the word. But it was that the tribe in particular has no claim to Kismaayo and can never dream of capturing the city as a clan but found a very convienent excuse in the new Islamic movement in our homeland and was able to a degree divide their opponents themselves into the "misled religious" vs. "the aware".

Hiiraale himself peacefully and temporarily left the city to avoid spilling his own clan's blood for the objectives of another. Time was needed to clear the misunderstandings and that time is now.

In short, it is not will Barre be back, but when

HA

Now why would i be offended?

So you believe that it had a clannish agenda and not one of controlling the south from possible deployment of AU troops with the added notion of Kismaayo being ruled by someone who serves the interests of the TFG (the opposition)?

What are the aims of the ICU with regard Kismaayo? Do they not emphasise ‘self rule’ by the clan(s) that reside there and other areas of Somalia?

Sorry to burden with so many questions this early in the day :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote: It was a tribal invasion in every sense of the word. But it was that the tribe in particular has no claim to Kismaayo and can never dream of capturing the city as a clan but found a very convienent excuse in the new Islamic movement in our homeland and was able to a degree divide their opponents themselves into the "misled religious" vs. "the aware".

Hiiraale himself peacefully and temporarily left the city to avoid spilling his own clan's blood for the objectives of another. Time was needed to clear the misunderstandings and that time is now.

In short, it is not will Barre be back, but when

HA

Now why would i be offended?

So you believe that it had a clannish agenda and not one of controlling the south from possible deployment of AU troops with the added notion of Kismaayo being ruled by someone who serves the interests of the TFG (the opposition)?

What are the aims of the ICU with regard Kismaayo? Do they not emphasise ‘self rule’ by the clan(s) that reside there and other areas of Somalia?

Sorry to burden with so many questions this early in the day
:DI don't believe sxb, I know it had a clannish agenda that used the Islamic Court entity and the overall Islamic movement to hide their ambitions from those that are out of the loop who are majority of Somalis I would say.

Barre was never pro-Foreign troops and they themselves acknowledge that and gave him their utmost respect and gratitude for what he had done early in Gedo when some were championing Ethiopia as well as during the past year and half when he was courted by the American government as well as the Anti-Terror alliance who tried to bribe him for large amounts of dollars to hand over Sheikh Hassan Turki who was then living in Ras Kambooni as well as join that said alliance.

Listen here starting at 6:50 to see what the courts themselves believed of Barre as well as read what the traditional head of Barre's clan in Kismaayo had to say about Hassan Turki being used to wage an unholy war on Barre;

Hogaamiyaha Dhaqanka Beesha **** ee J/hoose Oo Shir Dhexdiisa Ku Canaantay Xasan-Turki in uu Lumiyay Abaalkii Ay Beesha **** U Gashay 4 Sanadod Oo La Doon Doonayay..

Nabadoon Maxamed Bashiir Madoobe Yaroow
Hogaamiyaha Dhaqanka Beesha **** ee gobolka J/hoose ee Kismaayo
ayaa u sheegay Xasan-Turki
oo asagu ciidamada maxkamadaha ay axadii hore kismaayo qab****en
in uu si fudud ku ilaaway abaalkii ay Beesha **** u gashay mudooyinkii uu ku dhuumanayay Raasganbooni ee la doon doonanayay

Isagoo hadalkiisa sii wata ayuu nabadoonku Farta ku fiiqay Xasan turki oo uu ku eedeeyay
in uu Duulaan ugu badalay beesha **** abaablki ay u gashay ee kaga badbaadisay tiro badan oo Kooxaha la dirara argagixisada ay ka dalbadeen in la soo qabto ama ay ku duulaan

"Waad ogtahay barre 10 jeer iyo ka badan ayaa loo keenay lacag oo lagu yiri Xasan keen isna waa diiday oo ku yiri halkaan argagxiso ma joogto adaa markhaati ka ah,
" ayuu yiri nabadoonka loo sheegay in Beesha **** aysan marnaba ku talin doonin in Culimada soomalaiyeed ay ajnabi waxyeleeyaan.

Nothing of the excuses matter. Wa waxaan afka baarkiis dhaafin ee loogu qurxinayo ummada Soomaaliyeed.

Barre, however, is a trained colonel who knows very well the art of war and the politics that comes with it. He is not and was not of the uneducated mindless warlords of Mogadishu. No matter how misled your kind are, the whip should be saved for those who would love for a collosion to occur between two brothers.

For example, as soon as the Courts capture a city, the first thing they had always done is build a maamul for their area of control. If this had been a real Court objective, that would have happened. However, the people who were behind the invasion of Kismaayo through the Courts are the ones who will benefit from the current anarchy and power-vacuum in Kismaayo. The control of the port, the airport, are all in the hands of those entities. An Islaamic administration had not been built and the maqaarsaar Turki has been told to go cris-crossing across Jubooyinka building maamul Islaami for villages while the third biggest city in Somalia and the prize around there is without an administration. What does that tell you? ;)

Sophist   

Horn, you were cheering for the courts before you have realised that they were going to take over Kismayo. Doesn't this tell us a thing or two why you are so vahemently against the movevemnt of justice and equality.

Hiiraale was invader himself and he has brought with him his peeps from Galgaduud; it is just logical that they protest against the uprrooting of their adeer.

Aloow umadaad u gargaar.

Temujin   

We advise the president and the members of parliament and government to leave Baidoa because it is no longer safe for them and to
come to us in the capital Mogadishu unaccompanied by any forces.
We will protect them and relinquish power to them provided they establish an Islamic state.

He has some dreams. He appears to be a power hungary thug more and more everyday.

Ms DD   

^^

Salaam

Which part of "We will protect them and relinquish power to them" dont you understand? Doesnt sound power hungry thug to me.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Sophist:

Horn, you were cheering for the courts before you have realised that they were going to take over Kismayo. Doesn't this tell us a thing or two why you are so vahemently against the movevemnt of justice and equality.

Hiiraale was invader himself and he has brought with him his peeps from Galgaduud; it is just logical that they protest against the uprrooting of their adeer.

Aloow umadaad u gargaar.

Adeer dad sidey u joogaanbo sharkey iska bixiyaan. Waxa kali aad sxbkaa Xiin uga duwantahay waxaa weeye fursad bey tani kusiisey. Maxay ahayd waxaa tidhi? Subag iyo waxii kale maxay ahayd ha siiyaan "dumarka qaadka u banaanbaxaya". Nin rag ah ii dheh.

Marna ma qaadbay u banaanbaxayaan, marna ma adeerkood? Ninyaho hal mawqif yeelo, laba kaclaynta kuguma haboona.

Khayr   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:

Originally posted by Sophist:

Aloow umadaad u gargaar.

Adeer dad sidey u joogaanbo sharkey iska bixiyaan. Waxa kali aad sxbkaa Xiin uga duwantahay waxaa weeye fursad bey tani kusiisey. Maxay ahayd waxaa tidhi? Subag iyo waxii kale maxay ahayd ha siiyaan "dumarka qaadka u banaanbaxaya". Nin rag ah ii dheh.

Marna ma qaadbay u banaanbaxayaan, marna ma adeerkood? Ninyaho hal mawqif yeelo, laba kaclaynta kuguma haboona.
Saxib,

There are is some truth coming from Sophist's observation.

Anyways, its Ramadan and I think that in this section, we are all forgetting Allah and recounting negativities. Most of us becoming repeated participants in emotionally laden agruments.

Fi Amanillah

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

You base your argument on women and children? That's buddy. The video shows not a single man protesting, just women and children and it's trasparent to everyone what their protest is based on. Did you get to see the Reuters reporter called adeer a 'warlord'?

I think Rahima hit the nail right on the head. Kismaayo was not invaded. Abuu Mansuur put it well when he said the locals who left the city come back for it's Ramadan month.

Assalamu calaykum,

Jim, what is the secret buddy as to why you suddenly have become a big supporter of the ICU?

I respect it if it's any other reason other than as the old saying goes "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend" they chased away the warlord who chased away your warlord, they are the good guys now right?

Is that it,if not welcome aboard newbie. :D

Horn, Arintu kawayn meelaha aad wax ka eegayso, bal kafiirso shiekh intaanad budhka laboodin. Kismayo wax, wax u tara ayey ubaahnayd, markaa saxib, Kismayo sida Muqdisho loo dhaqayo ayuunbaa ayana loola dhaqmi doonaa, wax kale ha uqaadan. Sometimes, you have to risk something important to you (assuming Barre Hiraale was a hero) in order to discover something better in its place(Kismayo, where rule of Allah prevails).

F.Y.I.I am not siding with the new folks who have found interest all of sudden when things moved away from their region, therefore, I will justify this time only the comments of my dear Lad Hornafrique.

thanks all,

Salamu calaykum and Ramadan Kariim.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Sh. Dahir Aweys has worked with all the Somali tribes. According to credible sources who deeply know his personality had said that Sh. Dahir Aweys is a man who is very far away from Qabyaalad. He cares nothing but Islam, and he really doesn't fear anyone when it comes to defending Islam and Muslims.

Such leadership is what we really need today.

I heard him one time say over the radio that the reason we are low in dignity and always suffering is because we are running away from death. He added that we will never gain dignity unless we return back to Allah and die for his cause.

With that man among us, we still have alot of reasons to hope the best for Somalia.

lol.Its true that the warden worked with some somali clans by trying to enforce ''islamic shariah ',by which he misrebaly failed coz his was no islamic shariah but qabiil shariah.U know how he got chased and all that so i wont dwell much on that issue.

U say that credible sources told u that he is far from qabyalad,what sources?And if he is far from qabyalad,do u think he would be involved in the ICU?Well,if he dies for islam and isn't afraid of anything else,then why isn't he with the defenders of islam?We are low coz old folks like him who are consumed by tribe and hate always mingle with the good pple.Kill him and the other old folks that are his likes and u'll have the peace u want.Its that simple.

Even in this website who defends Xasan Dahir the most?

Ubahane is just hiding behind the clan as usual.

Tell us why the boys are still occupaying the lower Shabbele?

OLOL   

So far the only peeps against the Islamic courts are Warlord supporters: Qaybdiids, Yeeys, Hiiraales cheerleaders. The rest of the Somalis have been converted. Somalis of good nature and good will are flocking into Mogadishu from all corners of the lands Somalis reside: from Harar (the great Mufti of that city is in Mogadishu), from Hargeisa & Burco (a delegation from the University of Hargeisa and the a dozen of prominent Ulemma from Burco led by two great Sheikhs are in Mogadishu). Other peace loving and religious scholars from Puntland are also in Mogadishu.(This is what scares Adde Musse to death and probably this is why he is coming up with these absurd regulations to ban people from the south entering into his clan fiefdom). Sheikh Ummul of Kenya was there weeks ago and is scheduled to come back. Even delegations from Oromo & Amhara Muslims are already in there. Most of these Ulemma are Azhari or Saudi educated but not Wahabbists.

So what is the ultimate goal? To end warlordism, to engage in dialogue and consultations, to involve scholars and civil society in the process of restoring peace and governnance in the whole Somalia. Good one and what is the roadmap and the program to that ambitious aim like?

The ICU is very patient and farsighted. Their program is inclusive. They are practical yet optimistic. They have diplomatic, undisclosed talks with the West. The USA is being counseled to re-think its combative approach with the help of Saudis, Qataris and Emirates. The Somali Business community has also grandiose strategy to attract foreign investments in the reconstruction of Somalia and the exploitation of our natural resources. Somali Diaspora communities are being invited to contribute into this new venture and revolution.

The program is greater than petty clan rivalries and warlords. Those of you who still wear these old glasses of tribalism need to see an eye doctor, or better get into therapy for your soul and spirit is being consumed and corrupted by Qabiil hatred.

To establish stability and peace in Somalia, all warlords and Ethiopian stooges have to go. All clannish political opportunists parading as politicians have to go. You have people from 1960s governments still in government business, you have Siad Barre's remnants, they have to go, military men who only know how to fight, have to go!

The courts have to make sure Somalia is in under one control... that is of Islam. All other borrowed and alien political philosophies failed. The courts know they can't be Taliban but could be like Gulf Countries in terms of being conservative yet they could still be African in terms of accommodating and embracing African values of community and village solidarity. Allowing women to work, do business, and get educated is vital to the success of the Islamic enterprise. If you have been to Somalia, you will notice and discover 60% of Somali business is run by women.

Qat is the biggest setback in Somalia in terms of economic growth and social welfare of the whole community. We spend $400 Million per year chewing Qat leaves. That

Paragon   

OLOL: Somalis of good nature and good will are flocking into Mogadishu from all corners of the lands Somalis reside: from Harar (the great Mufti of that city is in Mogadishu), from Hargeisa & Burco (a delegation from the University of Hargeisa and the a dozen of prominent Ulemma from Burco led by two great Sheikhs are in Mogadishu).

OLOL, did you watch Universal TV few days ago, with Somalis from London and other European cities having fun in Jaziira beach? Women and children having a day out on a picnic and men playing football on the sandy beach. That was a beautiful sight to see, after 16 years.