Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Puntland Troops in Gelinsoor?

Abwaan   

Following my conversation with some high ranking individual in Somali army last week I am just wondering whether Adde is really a General? or is this iska xiro garaado seen during the civil wars?

This iska xiro business used to happen during The military rule as well though, so please don't get me wrong.

Other guys in question: Abdi Qaybdid ( I heard he was isbatoore Cabdi before the civil war, Bashir Goobe, even Cali Madoobe, the police chief).

the list is long........

Thankful   

Yeah side step the question.....fact of the matter is, your leaders are cowards and would never enter into battle. Why dont aweys or sharif come to the frontlines? If they were men, Sharif and Aweys would be leading the charge, and not hiding in Xamar. I never knew people follow such cowardly leaders.

Kashafa   

^^ Are you manly ? Why aren't you at the frontlines dying for your qabil? I guess the most some of us have to offer in life is cyber-warriordom. geesinimada waa kuu dhaafay, sxb. Cigaal Shidaad complex "Abkay dooli dilay, internet-dagaal maas oo dahaa" :D

Thankful   

Exactly my point!! You insulted our leader and I am simply pointing out Aweys and Sharif are cowards that take pictures holding a guns, but would never dare go near any fighting. Look where they are now, they never leave that city!!!

Kashafa   

Akhi Cigaal, I didn't insult nobody. I pointed out that Adeer was umm, quite portly, if you will. No ? ok, a lil on the hefty side or as my boy puts it: macalinka cuntatha oo iska badshay. Oprah diet camal aa loo baahanyahay. :D

I see no reason why you should get upset about Adeer's alleged obesity, unless of course, you share the same dimensions. you know, occupy the same space. :D

That and check into e-Nuri Chronic Tribalism support group. Ilaahay ha ku caafiyo.

Thankful   

Ok, I guess that's the closest I’ll get to you admitting your two leaders hiding in Xamar are cowards. They have never left that city, and to that I guess you have no defense.

We are friends now!!!!

Kashafa   

I'm tryna humour you, duqa, but your incessant jaahilnimo is blaring. Sharif Ahmed and Dahir Aweys need no defense. And even if I was to cite their honourable brave records, past and present, in support of Islam, maskaxthaatha oo jiran ma galayso. So let me put it in terms you can understand: Your kind(by that I mean tribalists of all types: Aideed, Ali Mahdi, Qanyare, Suudi, Siad Barre, A/Y, to name a few) aren't fit to clean the dirt off the boots of the likes of Aweys and Sharif.

Hathaa wa Salaam.

Azmaya   

Balayo, yesterdays killers and rapists have become honorable brave holy wadaads? Okey. These warlords are using Islam for qabil and selfish ends keep dreaming.

And walaalo you should be little thankful to Siad Barre don’t you think? Didnt he civilize Xamer and gave equal rights to jilec iyo jareer? ;)

Kashafa, you forgot the clan courts, clan built courts that get selective memory when it comes to the illegal actions of their own bad boys, then attack peaceful areas and national government because of clan reasons..

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

Following my conversation with some high ranking individual in Somali army
last week I am just wondering whether Adde is really a General? or is this iska xiro garaado seen during the civil wars?

This iska xiro business used to happen during The military rule as well though, so please don't get me wrong.

Other guys in question: Abdi Qaybdid ( I heard he was isbatoore Cabdi before the civil war, Bashir Goobe, even Cali Madoobe, the police chief).

the list is long........

How high-ranking was that individual or was he letting qabyaalad influence him and you bought unconditionally?

Cadde Muuse was one of the SSDF men the late Siad Barre tried his best to woo back to the country when he defected to the SSDF in Ethiopia. The late Siad Barre even sent large amounts of bribe money to the said man before Cadde ran off with it. That Cadde is a qualified general is in no doubt and the police chief Cali Madoobe was a gaashaanle sare, or a full qualified Colonel, prior to the civil war also.

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

The dude needs aalmiinto intuu kala buqin. Saan muuba dagaal tuute ugu soo gishtay?

I don’t believe this to be insulting. I think it’s a sincere advice to Cadde Muuse. He may have heard it a million times from the presidential doctor, if there’s one.

Actually you guys in the west are health conscious but if I remember it correctly, it's men with his size that was considered to be wealthy full of "Nafaqo" :D so you see. He really doesn't need to lose much unless he wants to lose his status. :cool:

RedSea   

Originally posted by Azmaya:

Balayo, yesterdays killers and rapists have become honorable brave holy wadaads? Okey. These warlords are using Islam for qabil and selfish ends keep dreaming.

And walaalo you should be little thankful to Siad Barre don’t you think? Didnt he civilize Xamer and gave equal rights to jilec iyo jareer?
;)

Aside from most of your writing of which I disagree,can you prove to us,where and when they have raped or killed innocent lives?

If you can't provide an answer,then prepare an answer for Allah,when asked the same question.

good day.