Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Secessionist ‘Somaliland’ Embarks on a Dangerous Course of Desperation

A.J.   

Yeah i remember that,

there was a thread on here that made me laugh out loud which had puntlanders on here claiming that these people didnt have the right documents so they were deported :D:D

I hadnt realised how sophisticated puntlands immigration control had got until then :D

Goonle   

Xabaashi have been running the berbera port and most of the commerce in hargaisa for the last 5 year, not to mention creating an aids epidemic in somaliland. So called SLanders have no moral ground in critising the TFG since they opened the pandora's box to the ethiopians through out the last 16 years.

RedSea   

Is this the Zayid?

If not, from Yaqoori,hello.

Everyone can critize whom they disagree with,that is basic human right abti.

Ethiopia does use the port of berbera,for one I dont'mind the bussiness of other goods, but I am 100% against importing tanks, weapons to harm other Somalis. No one here supports that abti.

Now, since I bursted that bubble, why are you supporting the TFG?

Sayid   

sxb. OK. -- under heightened security pretext. We all know Galkacyo was the front line of no so long ago during UIC sweeps. Still rounding is not an excusable act if there are other alternatives. The rule there is for all Somalis could work and live, and they do. For documents, do they accept Somaliland passports? :eek:

Xudeedi   

Has anyone listened to a long impressive debate as to why Somaliland is not recognized yet between Prof. Samatar and Siilaanyo and other contributors? and I will open a new topic for it. VOA

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

Is this the Zayid?

If not, from Yaqoori,hello.

Everyone can critize whom they disagree with,that is basic human right abti.

Ethiopia does use the port of berbera,for one I dont'mind the bussiness of other goods, but I am 100% against importing tanks, weapons to harm other Somalis. No one here supports that abti.

Now, since I bursted that bubble, why are you supporting the TFG?

Mr. BC, that is your personal view and it is well taken but have you ever asked yourself why your administration can neither dare to comment on the ongoing Ethiopian occupation nor could have come to the aid of the suffering Somali people If,indeed, your admin. is an independent entity from Meles' influence, I ask?

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

WATCH YOUR WORDS SXB ,,,,,,,,,,,, HISTORY IS CHANGING

Indeed, it is changing and we all have to embrace it..