Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Abdiqasin has gone crazy!!!!

Gabbal   

Salafi and flying_still sisters Cabdiqasim Salad Hassan and Cabdulahi Yusuf Ahmed are two different men.

Cabdiqasim Hassan was a "president" chosen in the 2000 Djibouti sponsered peace process that should have stepped down when the Transitional National Government (TNG) ended it's three year mandate in the Summer. He is in Muqdisho.

Cabdulahi Yusuf is a "president" chosen by the 1998 delegates to the Puntland peace conference, but who didn't step down when his time ended and infact instigated a war to reclaim his "presidencey" over Jaamac Cali Jaamac, the rightful "president". Cabdulahi Yusuf is in the northeastern part of Somalia called Puntland.

to me it sounds like two puntilanders fighting

Even though I'm not from Puntland, although I do have family member there, the funny thing is that the only people defending Cabdulahi Yusuf are the nomads who do hail from there. So if a nomads gets stance against Cabdulahi yusuf, the Puntland nomads accuse that nomad of being anti-Puntland. That is where hypocrisy and double standards made it's way into the debate.

look at Og-Girl's post

but by callin spade a spade i must say HornAfrique has made a point .. plain point .. without givin a hint of side takin i´d like to remind you that " Abdullahi Usuf" is not the leader of Puntland by the wish of those ppl ..

in terms of him beeing a strong leader ? .. are we talking of the same person ? come on ... who was Aideed´s freind in north east ?

no hard feelings but ... i see no better Warlord .. they´re all same .. we need a person of dignity.

All the non-Puntland nomads see Cabdulahi yusuf for who he his, but I guess there're going to have the take the heat for seeing the truth and being hypocrisy-free.

Xafsa   

I know who C/qaasim is adn i've heard of C/alaahi yusuf(nothing positive)...but I was confused about where puntland was exactly.

The way I see it there is no difference between the two men. The future of Somali does not rest with either one of them.

OG_Girl   

Dear flying_Still .. since you don´t exactly know where puntland is and heard very little about the two names in question .... there is lil you can say about them ... but you can find out ... am sure you´ll never like any of them ... vote for me .. i ´ll make a real change!

lol /joke

salaam

HornAfrique

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Abdulahi Yusuf's term as president of the Puntland State of Somalia ran out, and when Jamac Cali Jamac ascended, did Abdulahi Yusuf stepped down as supposed? No, he achieved his current position by the barrel of gun, and you know, and I know, and our brother Smith knows, propaply more than I do.

i do agree with you this and i know the man but he has some qualities which is very important for this current situation. One of them is brilliant military man who can easily crash other warlords. The scenario is this Abdullahi yusuf will clean other smaller warlords then we can deal with him if he ever survives from the job. Its like cowboy gangs we ask the strongest to became marshal then when a court is set-up, loyal police come to being and so forth them we let the justice take its place. so let Abdullahi yusuf create his prison and court so we don't need to do all that work for him.

What I don’t want to see is what has happened in arta when we supported people who are not warlord but also cant do the job. Now I don’t want to repeat the same mistake twice. I am thinking Lebanon situation when every peace talk failed then the warlord sit and talked then some kind of government was forged. Then the war ended with the help of Syria. Bro I don’t like warlord but where can we find warlord-free leadership. Bro let me ask you do you have any suggestion of any one for presidency that can beat the warlords?

Most of democratic non-warlord supports never suggest any alternative. So opposing warlords without alternative is what makes me choose one warlord from other.

Best wishes

OG_Girl   

originally posted by new nation :

Its like cowboy gangs we ask the strongest to became marshal then when a court is set-up, loyal police come to being and so forth them we let the justice take its place. so let Abdullahi yusuf create his prison and court so we don't need to do all that work for him.

excatlly America used that tak-tik, in Afganistan and a lot of places .

excatlly like they used to support" al Qa'ida" or mojaheden afgan in 80s to fight for them with "ex soveit union "

is intrest idea brother new nation , i am not sure if i can agree or not coz i know lil from that warl lord "Abdulahi yousuf " . But If Abdullahi Yusuf is a Brilliant military man ... he would already be the next Dictator after Barre .. but the thing is he isen´t .. that is he never defended "kismayo" that is why he has Ethiopian soilders ... it ´ is the other way around .. Morgan was a military man. so was Hiiraale, so was Aideed ..... i think Somali ppl need everything but another hard handed military man ...you need to make.

Rahima   

Mobb_deep

Walaal it’s useless for any nomads to discuss any issue is they have preconceived ideas that blind them and even worse yet do not understand one another.

Having said that, allow me to pose a small question to you (since supposedly I am having trouble in understanding what exactly a warlord is); what makes Cabdiqaasim a warlord? And please no propaganda, I am asking for hard core facts here because we can all provide these facts to show Ina Yusuf is indeed a warlord- and one of the most ruthless at that. We can also find facts to prove Caydiid, Morgan, Suudi and Caato are warlords.

BTW I have read your post in the thread about the Hargeysa airport and I must say I found you quiet amusing for you don’t bother to fully read and understand but rather jump on the bandwagon of anyone anti-c/yusuf is anti-puntland. Brother, I couldn’t care less about Puntland or any other land for that matter. What I do want however is for the Land of the Somalis to be cleansed of all warlords BUT this does not mean I will commit injustice and deem everyone a warlord simply so that I won’t be accused of double standards- I have standards and plan to adhere to them.

As for your accusation against us being qabiilist than once more walaal could you be any more wrong? I happen to be of a tribe who unfortunately has many many warlords to go around, my sub-sub clan has enough on its own and as much as you will be disappointed to hear this (for you so wish to prove your point about me being a tribalist) - I WISH THEY WOULD ALL BURN TO DEATH!

Rokko   

Originally posted by Rahima:

[QB]

what makes Cabdiqaasim a warlord?

Walaal, may I calmly and clearly say to ya that, in Somalia, one only needs a militia of his own (from his tribe) and couple of raids against other tribes to qualify as a warlord. Abdiqaasim is guilty of both. Majority of Somalis I know believe he is just another warlord. Warlords in Somalia are all power hungry, ruthless leaders walaal. Again, don't be blinded by qabyaalad.

What is amazing, however, is that you have now changed tactics. Your earlier argument was that "Abdiqaasim is a small fish" compared to other warlords. But now you have changed you position and question whether he is guilty at all. Could it have something to do with my earlier arguement that one can't "pick and choose" when it comes to warlods? oh well.

If you want to know the attrocities committed by Abdiqaasim, go ask the displaced people from Kismayo and those who live under fear in that city. Maybe your eyes would open about the realities at hand that Abdiqaasim's militias is occupying a land that don't belong to him, or the fact that all of these warlords (Abdiqaasim, Morgan and Hiiraale) are fighting for qabiil and self-interest only.

Abdiqaasim himself have said on the BBC that he sent armored vehicles and a strong militia to Kismayu to "defend" against Morgan, another warlord. Remember this support was for his militia which was already occupying the city.

Better yet, go ask the Mogadishu residents who don't belong to Abdiqaasim's main tribe. I mean, folks from the "BEELAHA AAN HUBAYSNAY" as they say in the USC media.

I hope that was educating enough for you on your endeavor to understand how Abdiqaasim qualifies to be a warlord.

And please no propaganda

May I kindly ask you to re-evaluate yourself and check if you are already not a victum of the same propoganda you are trying to tell us to avoid: same propoganda that Abdiqaasim is ok and others are warlords and the worst human beings on earth. Notice how Abdiqaasim is not affected by your "wish" for the land "to be cleansed of all warlords.

BUT this does not mean I will commit injustice and deem everyone a warlord simply so that I won’t be accused of double standards- I have standards and plan to adhere to them.

I now understand your so-called "standards" you claim to adhere to. ;)

They are based on qabyaalad, not caddaalad.

As for your accusation against us being qabiilist than once more walaal could you be any more wrong?

really ;) I wish I and my others could believe ya.

No hard feelings walaal.

Salaams.

Gabbal   

They are based on qabyaalad, not caddaalad.

I think you should go back and reread the thread Mobb Deep ;)

On another note you admit that Morgan is a warlord, you also admit that he attacked a peaceful city, yet you question why the president of Somalia (as recognized by the international community) sent out help to a people being murdered by a ruthless warrior, called the "Butcher of Hargeisa, and his patron, our arh-enemy Ethiopia?

If that is not qabyaalad to me, then I don't what is. :confused:

Rahima hypocrisy has been a slap in the face to us, especially from nomads who had previously been thought of as having a pro-Somalia stance, not pro- Qabiil :eek:

My advice to you sis, is to not waste your time.

Rokko   

^^^ I rest my case. There you have it nomads.

HornAfrique, remember, the TNG was elected to serve the people and stay neutral on tribal disputes. That was what shocked everyone. He supported his clancousins in the battle and from that day on he became a warlord to the Somali people.

Brother, the difference between me and you is very clear.

You and your buddies are defending warlords and I am telling you they are all the same. Power hungry, warlords.

Case closed. I know it hurts, but that is the reality saaxiib.

so long patriot. ;)

Haashim   

Where is Bro. Yusuf Addie, because he was asking @How do they know which qabiil r u from? i told him in that thread as this:

"Since 1991 there are many examples of coalitions formed and others broken, everything is depend upon the desire of the warlord for example recent coalition between Abdiqasim and Muse S. Yalahow no one expected, before that the coalition between Abdullahi Yusuf and Husein Aideed no one anticipated, before that A/qasim and Barre Hiiraale was one of the miracles in Somalia and so on, and imagine as soon as the two warlords formed a coalition not only militi's (who were fighting yesterday) becoming friends but also their fellowers in the caffes and Kat places"

and i will add now and the Somali Internet Sites

I know many Somalis who were defending certain warlords and now become their worst enemies why? because they were blind of his crimes before he comitted crime against his/her tribe/family etc.

I always ask myself how we can expect US to condemn Israel or Tony blair to resign because his misleading of British people while we only see other warlords crimes and when it comes our warlords we say as the george bush say today Israel has a right to defend herselef :D , BILLAAHI CALAYKUM how george bush can see Israelis agression while i (Somali) can't see my cousion or coalitions agression to other Somalis.

Flying still the answer to your Q is no. Abdiqasin is a Mogadishu resident from central Somali regions.

Anti Puntland will not get you any where Horn, dear boy. Abdiqasin's term eneded time ago so why is he refered to as the President of the TNG? he has failed why doesnt he step aside, why didnt Afweyne step aside, why doesnt Morgan and Barre Hirale step aside? Why doesent Robert Mugabe step aside, what about, Assad, Ghadafi, Saud family etc, its not only in Puntland leaders hold on to power. Bro so come on.

As you know he[Abdiqasin] has no control Mogadishu but he tours the world enriching himslef as the President, shame on his supporters, for the people of Mogadishu have no access to their ports and have no peace. Now he makes peace with Musa Sudi Yalaxow and Osman Ato and condemns Abdullahi Deerow and Xasan Abshir to death.

Abdiqasin is old news and will blown into the red sea soon, oh horn Afrique what is international Law? Is is the samw law that allowed Sharon to bomb Damascus?

Intel   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Anti Puntland will not get you any where Horn, dear boy.

bro thats very ufair comment

im 100% Puntlander and i believe A/lahi Yusuf should be in prison not running for presidency..

now does that make me Anti Puntland???

mate what in trying to say is A/lahi Yusuf and Puntland are 2 very different issues..

peace