Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Abdiqasin has gone crazy!!!!

Rokko pardon me, but are you and Horn the same person. That comment was for Horn Afrique.

Abdullahi is a man and you can wish for him what you want. Thanks for your support to Puntland and the way you can differentiate between the state and the man.

OG_Girl   

Abdullahi is a man and you can wish for him what you want. Thanks for your support to Puntland and the way you can differentiate between the state and the man.

Wallalo , if we don't support Abdullahi Yousuf doesn't mean we r anti-puntland or some thing like that !!!

we all know Abdullahi yussof is worse warlord as HarnAfrique said, once ur beloved Abdullahi yousuf became somali president we all will wash our hand and conguratulate u, being refugees for good he will destroy more than it destroyed .

Smith,don't let "Asabetah qabeel" make u blind from seeing the reality.

salaam

Gabbal   

Og girl please don't waste your time sis. redface.gif

Our dear nomad SmithNwestern feels the need to lash out incoherently at me now that his deceptive facade is gone and little charade is over redface.gif

I hope you enjoy labelling me anti-Puntland if it makes you feel as if your are fighting for Somalia as a whole and not qabiilnimo. :rolleyes: redface.gif

rag badan baa yidhi wee daba cad yihiin, markii lafiiriyayna wee daba madoobaayeen ;)

good day to and good debate with you my dear brother Smith :cool:

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

originally posted by new nation :

But If Abdullahi Yusuf is a Brilliant military man ... he would already be the next Dictator after Barre .. but the thing is he isen´t .. that is he never defended "kismayo" that is why he has Ethiopian soilders ...

The only difference between him and others is he used war to get peace. Look what happened when he defeated Jen. Adde musse then he signed peace with him. and other feature for Abdulahi yusuf is most of the time he fights with other politicians and military men not normal people. Sis I never suggested Abdulahi is good man but if we don’t put one warlord against other we don’t have much chance. As Somalis say "ALLOW LABADA DIBI ISKU JABI, OO MID NOO JABI AAN JARJARANEE". When Arta government was set-up all the warlords opposed, now we are in similar process if we don’t play one warlord against other they will do same thing oppose any civilian government. When we have a functioning government, police, courts etc. then we all put in prison.

Sis why not anyone put forward someone else other than warlords with proven track record to become the next president of Somalia. The way I see is that we oppose all the warlords and don’t have anyone else to replace.

best wishes

Gabbal   

New_nation brother I am a very healthy, living red-blooded male. smile.gif

You are very good thinker with a very analytical mind New-Nation. Walahi brother you have a very strategic plan, and you should be given credit, but who is to know if it will work since someone is ruthless and adept at staying in power if given any.

Abdiqasin is old news and will blown into the red sea soon

blown into the red sea? hhm. This is very peculiar indeed Smith, I don't know if it's a coincidence or something else, but I could swear I heard that same quote from a certain somebody named Abdulahi Yusuf on the BBC on which he was threatening certain clans. you must've used it on accident.

Rokko   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

condemns Abdullahi Deerow and Xasan Abshir to death.

When I heard that Abdiqaasim have sentenced Xasan Abshir and Abdalla Deerow who disagree with him to death, I was laughing so hard.

The first thing that came to my mind was my boy HornAfrique. ;)

By the way OG_Girl, how did you get into this debate? war anagaa yaab aragnay

I don't remember anyone accussing you of anything? I am asking this because you keep saying "We this, we that" as if somebody specifically accused you.

Gabbal   

By the way, OG_Girl, how did you get into this debate? War anagaa yaab aragnay.

The same way you got in. :confused: What was that supposed to mean? :confused: :mad:

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

but who is to know if it will work since someone is ruthless and adept at staying in power if given any.

Walahi no one knows but one thing is sure first he will either kill other warlords or chassed them out of the country, without other warlords lending him a hand, it will be easy to kick him out of office and put him in a prison. Do you know what happen to him first time when he entered in Bosaso. The ordinary people scared him out of the city even his loyal, well paid militia couldn’t defend him. It took at least one year to come back to the city and that is why he has a respect for the ordinary people in Bosaso. Other thing is that he is the oldest and has medical problems so by the help of Allah he won’t be around for long. Last year a friend of mine who is a journalist visited Abdulahi yusuf when he came Europe for his check up. He told me less than one hour of interview Abdulahi yusuf used piles of tablets to keep him functioning so calling him Mr. president may do the trick.

If we get intelligent, educated, real politician as a prime minister he can out manoeuvre Mr. yusuf and build a sophisticated network of civilian rule while Abdulahi yusuf spend all his time travelling outside of the country for medical reasons. Bro we have to have different plans and alternatives so we can always have the initiative.

best wishes

Gabbal   

Other thing is that he is the oldest and has medical problems so by the help of Allah he won’t be around for long

Someone else said the exact same thing to me, it actually went something like this: the old man will not live long, sooner or later his liver (or was it his kidney) will start disfunctioning and he will die in office. I actually, walahi, have pity for him. The people who went in power are divided into two camps, one camp want him to become president to give theirselves and their clan prestige and the other want him to become president so he will die in office.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

the other want him to become president so he will die in office.

Bro what else can we do, surely we don't like the lot and we can't remove them coz they have money, foreign support, guns etc. and they don't care the civilian lives. Allow sahal amuuraha.

best wishes

what a senseless debate going on here!!!!! :confused: do we reaaly prefer one warlord from the others? what a shame !!!!!!!!!!!.i though we had enough to say no to all the ruthless murders,who are clearly guilty of civil war that claimed the lives of thousands of somali innocent civilians.how dare are we to preefer,to even show them kind words,it is unbelievable redface.gif when are we going to realize the reality?when are we to be realistics?is't enough what we had already?are we not feeling for the innocent people?or we are just saying what we like regardless of how that may effect the people that may read.i know most of the nomads who writtes for this are abroad,and undoutdedly they have enough peace at least :rolleyes:

mind what u say guys

Sorry to intrude, but Horn bro you still talking?

Oh no you didnt Know you saying that the Puntland forces are Ethiopians, come on Horn clan haterd should never drive one to that extreme.

Any how some interesting news about the TNG President, How many air strips are there in Mogadishu, the answer many, how many does Abdiqasin control? The answer one thats Bali Dogle. Wonders never sees to amaze.

War Deg Deh Ah: C/qaasim Salaad Oo Maanta Balidoogle Lagu Rasaaseeyey

Waxa maanta lagu rasaaseeyay garoonka Ballidoogle C/qaasim Salaad Xassan oo doonayay in uu kadhoofo garoonka. Israsaaseyntan dhexmartay ilaalada C/qaasim Salaad iyo malliishiyadii fadhigeedu ahaa garoonka Ballidoogle ee duleedka magaalada Muqdisho ayaa ku khasabtay C/qaasim iyo wafdgii las ocday in ay

dib ku soo labtan magaalada kana baqsadaan safarkii dibadda oo ay maanta ahayd in ay u ambaxaan . Ilaa iyo haatan waxa ay sheegayaan wararku in wafdigii c/qaasim iyo isaga laf ahaantiisaba aysan wax dhibaata ah soo gaarinm marka laga reebo ka baaqashada safarka.

Maleeshiyada garoonka gacanta ku haysa ayey beel ahaan C/qaasim isku jufo yihii . Wararku waxa ay sheegayaan in ay haatan socdaan dhaqdhaqaaqyo xoogan oo lagu baarayo sidii ay wax u dhaceen, wixii ku soo kordho wararkan dib ayaad ka heli doontaan.

C/laahi Khadar, goobjoog, Muqdisho

Gabbal   

Sorry to intrude, but Horn bro you still talking?

Oh no you didnt Know you saying that the Puntland forces are Ethiopians, come on Horn clan haterd should never drive one to that extreme.

That's the way to back out of a healthy debate ;) I am curious to ask what your quote ment, even though it just proves my former theory. redface.gif You have stopped talking sensibly a long time ago my brother redface.gif

Cabdiqasim hadii ladilo ma caano iyo malab baa cirka kaa kasoo dacayo? :rolleyes:

Really answer me truthfully on this. If Abdiqasim is a weak, old, bumbling fool, who doesn't control two blocks in the whole country, and has walked out of the peace conference {thereby dampening any hopes for him to achieve the presidency} why are you so obsessed with him?

Why would someone eat a chick, when there are plumb chickens around?

hhm.

to sayfulaah-almasluul

Most of us here don't like the warlords and we would be very thrilled to see them in jail rather than in any position in the government. Having said than some of us are just trying to explore other ways to get rid of them e.g. playing one against other. We can't just sit here and watch warlords and their supporters take the initiatives. So if you have any ideas about how to out-manoeuvre the warlords just toss them in.

best wishes