Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Abdiqasin has gone crazy!!!!

Gabbal   

Horn brother what happened to Afweyne will happen to those who occupy other peoples land.

The most intelligent remark you've mentioned in this whole babbling thread.

Rahima   

SmithNwestern

The point i was making - as it seems you missed walaal- was in the big pond of those who have harmed our nation Cabdiqaasim (even if we assumed he has harmed our nation) is a small fish compared to those who you support so blindly.

I'm hoping you see my point here.

Why don't you be kind enough and post all the atrocious and catastrophic evils Ina Yusuf has caused our country and people. I know it will be a strenuous exercise- considering the damage he has caused is so great- therefore just write 10% of what he has done. I think that in itself might keep you preoccupied for some time- i know it would for me.

It's about time we stopped this unproductive bias and started being fair. Let's clean our land of destructive elements beginning with in my opinion Xuseen Caydiid and Cabdulaahi Yusuf- partners in crime who should be judged ASAP.

BN   

Originally posted by Rahima:

The point i was making - as it seems you missed walaal- was in the big pond of those who have harmed our nation Cabdiqaasim (even if we assumed he has harmed our nation) is a small fish compared to those who you support so blindly.

So now being in the highest levels of Afweyn's government(cabinet/Prime Minister) does not harm our nation? Will you be excusing Barre of his war crimes as well? And start calling him 'small fish'? Yet you talk about being 'blind' and 'biased'....

Why don't you be kind enough and post all the atrocious and catastrophic evils Ina Yusuf has caused our country and people. I know it will be a strenuous exercise- considering the damage he has caused is so great- therefore just write 10% of what he has done. I think that in itself might keep you preoccupied for some time- i know it would for me.

Will you, in turn, do the same for ina salaad boy?

It's about time we stopped this unproductive bias and started being fair. Let's clean our land of destructive elements beginning with in my opinion Xuseen Caydiid and Cabdulaahi Yusuf- partners in crime who should be judged ASAP.

LOL. Talk about hypocricy. Do you consider salad a warlord? His term is over-yet he still calls himself 'president'. And now he has made an unholy alliance with warlords in mogadishu. NOW, is he a warlord? Further he has made it his mission to destroy the peace conference in Kenya. Whateva happened to making a quiet and discreet exit :rolleyes:

P.S. If caydiid and yusuf are 'partners in crime' what would you call the salad boy, yalaxow, hiiraale, Cato Quartet? redface.gif

Either you are against ALL or you are against NONE. Don't pick and choose...

Intel   

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

P.S. If caydiid and yusuf are 'partners in crime' what would you call the salad boy, yalaxow, hiiraale, Cato Quartet?
redface.gif

Warlords with no brains..... right Bari?

Hold up, I have never excused the excesses of anyone least of all Abdullahi Yusf Ahmed.

It’s Ironic that you mention others to divert attention from ina Salad Boy, who as mentioned before was a big fish a shark in Afweyne's pond.

Horn, for once you agree maybe its that other side of you speaking now, after saying that the JVA's actions in Kismayu where legal and Abdiqasi's support for them was just.

Anyhow I will like to point to the ********* and desperation of Abdiqasin, its not enough that he lies about having a PHD and being President of Somalia.

Two days ago he fabricated news that the famous and most influential traditional leader of Puntland Islam Mohamed Islam Muse was in support of Abdiqasin and recognised him as the legitimate leader and head of state.

This would have been a coup alas as ever it was a false a naked lie, but what can we say?

www.dayniile.com

www.dalka.com

Has the man and his cronies have no shame?

when will he learn that posing and pretending to be Presidnet does not make you one.

Madaxweynaha J.S oo dhambaal qoraal ah la helay Issimada G/W/Bari Soomaaliya

Madaxweynaha J.S

Muq. 30-ka Sept SONNA:-Madaxweynaha j.S. Dr. Cabdiqaasim Salaad Xasan wuxuu shalay dhambaal qoraal ah ka helay guddoomiyaha golaha Issimada ee gobollada W/Bari ee Soomaaliya Islaam Max’ed Islaam Muuse kaasoo ku saabsanaa mowqifkooda ku aadan dowladda KMG, xaaladda shirka Kenya iyo arrimaha Soomaaliya.

Dhambaalkaas ka yimid guddoomiyaha Issimada gobollada kala ah Nugaal, Bari, Sanaag iyo Mudug oo ku abtirsada ururka SSDF waxa uu ku soo gudbiyay dhambaalkiisa qoraal ka kooban 11 qodob oo ay ka mid yihiin:-

1. Waxaan ayiidsan nahay in aad tahay Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya oo dhan ee aadan u aheyn Muqdisho oo kaliya. Maadaama lagugu doortay dal Soomaaliyeed, dad Soomaaliyeedna ay ku doorteen, mana aha mid aad ka baryeyso dowlado shisheeye oo dal dadba naga heysto.

2. Waxaan taageersan nahay go’aankii aad kaga soo baxday shirka Kenya, shirkaasoo lagu marin habaabinayo ummadda Soomaaliyeed dalkeeda iyo diinteeda..

3. Waxaan diyaar u nahay inaan kula shaqeyno siyaasad ahaan iyo mabda’ ahaanba.

4. waxaan diyaar u nahay in aan buuxino doorkii aan ku laheyn dowladda Soomaaliya haddii aan nahay gobollada waqooti Bari.

5. In aan mideyno caqligeena iyo cududeena si aan uga guuleysano cadowgeena, cadowga dowladda iyo Diinteenta muqadaska ah.

6. Waxaan horay u go’aansanay in aanu shirka Kenya ka qeyb galin Issimada W/Bari.

7. waxaan diyaar u nahay issimo ahaan iyo urur ahaanba in aan kula shaqeyno, annagoo aaminsan in Max’ed Xaaji Aadan yahay guddoomiyaha ururka SSDF. ..

Updated By SONNA

Islaan Maxamed Islaan Muuse oo beeniyay warkii uu qoray Dayniile. By Garowe,Puntlandpost Posted to the web 02-10-2003, 13:16:29

Garoowe,Puntlandpost:- Islaan Maxamed Islaan Muuse ayaa maanta beeniyay warkii ay qortay shabakadda Internetka ee Dayniile ay qortay 1-dii bishan .

Islaanka oo maanta u waramayay Puntlandpost ayaa sheegay in uusan isagu weligiis aqoonsan maamulka C/qaasim ee uu waqtigiisii dhamaaday, wuxuuna sicad ugu xaqiijiyay Puntlandpost in uusan jirin qoraal uu u diray C/qaasim iyo xiriir uu la sameeyay weligiisba .

Islaanka oo ay wajigiisa caro xoog lihi ka muuqato ayaa sheegay in uusan garanayn waxa loola jeeday warka uu qoray Dayniile, wuxuuna yiri ilaah baa kala xisaabtamaya been abuurka intaas le'eg ee uu iga sameeyay.

Dhanka kale waxaa ilaa hadda la aqoon magaca ninka uu Dayniile ugu yeeray Suldaan Axmed Maxamed Siciid ee degan guriga ku dhagan xarunta madaxtooyada Puntland, kaasoo uu bogu qoray in ay waraysi la yeelatay idaacadda Hornafrik ee ku taal magaalada Muqdisho .

Abuu-Aasiya,Puntlandpost.

Puntland,Soomaaliya

Islaan Maxamed ma u diray qoraal Cabdiqaasin?

- Thursday, October 02, 2003 at 22:59

Garoowe, (AllPuntland)- Waxaa shalay saxaafada Muqdisho qaarkeed ay baahiyeen in qoraal uu Cabdiqaasim ka helay Islaan Maxamed Islaan Muuse oo ah isimka ugu da'da weyn Isimada Puntland uu Islaanku qoraalkiisa ugu sheegay Cabdiqaasim in uu u aqoonsan yahay Cabdiqaasim inuu yahay madaxweynaha Somaliya, Islaanka ayaa AllPuntland.com ka waraysatay warka qoraalkaas iyo arimo kale, Waraysigaas oo maqal ah ka dhagayso halkaan ama halkaan, ama isagoo qoraal aan kusoo koobnay ka akhri hoos:

AllPuntland: Islaan waxaan dabo socday war kusoo baxay Internet-ka oo sheegayay in Cabdiqasim Salaad Xasan aad u qortay warqad, warqaadsna waxaa ku qornaa inaad Cabdiqasim Salaad Xasan u aqoonsatay inuu yahay Madaxweynaha Somaliya, isla markaasna adigoo ku hadlaya magaca Isimada Puntland aad ka qaybgalaysaan dawladiisa, marka warkaas baan dabo joognay waxa ka jira, marka Islaan maxaad ka leedahay qoraalkaas?

Islaan Maxamed: Waxaas ma ogi, mana jiro, warqad aniguna uma dirin isaguna iima soo dirin, xiriir aanu leenahayna ma jiro.

AllPuntland: Gabi ahaan warqadaasi waa mid beena miyaad lee dahay Islaan?

Islaan Maxamed: Waa mid beenaan lee yahay oo been ka badan.

AllPuntland: Waan gartay, Islaan shirbaa wuxuu ka socdaa Kenya Somalida nabad loogu qaban qaabinayo, warqadaas waxaa ku qoranaa in shirkaas sababta Cabdiqaasim uga soo baxay aad ku taageersan tahay, markaas aragtidaada maxay tahay shirkaasi Somalida uga socda Kenya ?

Islaan Maxamed: Shirkaas Kenya ka socda oo Soomaalidu lee dahay anaga waxaa wakiilo nooga ah boqorada Daaroodka oo jooga, khaasana waxaa nooga sii ah Puntland kuwa joogah halkaa, wax taageero ah iyo wax aqoonsiya oo kale iyo wax aanu anagu qolo la leenahay ma jirto, Cabdiqaasim hadduu shirkaas kasoo baxo dee dadkaas baan ka mid nahay.

AllPuntland: Dadkee ka mid tihiin dadka shirka jira miyaad ka mid tihiin mise kuwa kasoo baxay?

Islaan Maxamed: Mayee warka hadduu doorashada kusoo baxo dadka Somalida ah ee halkaas jooga oo ama ayidaya ama aan ayidayn baana ka mid nahay, wakiilna waxaa nooga ah boqorada.

AllPuntland: Waan gartay, Islaan dad badan baa ku dhagaysanaya oo Soomaaliyeed, ugu dambayntii waxaad tahay nin waayeel ah, oo islaan ah oo si fiican Somalida looga yaqaano markaas maxaad talo ah oo Somalida aad u soo jeedinaysaa oo aad kula dardaarmi lahayd?

Islaan Maxamed: Mayee haddee adigaananba haddeer ku hubin inaad Soomaali saxa tahay iyo inaad tahay ninkii warqada dhigay inaad tahay adigaananba haddeer cadayn kuu hayn.

AllPuntland: Waa runtaa Islaan oo telefoon baan kuwada hadlaynaa, ee macnaha Somalida caadiga ah ee ku dhagaysanaysa, guud ahaan wadanka Somaliya dhibaataa ka dhacday waad og tahay, Maxaad Somalida kula dardaarmi lahayd weeye ujeedada su'aashaydu?

Islaan Maxamed: Haddee Soomalida danteeda iyo aayaheeda nin kaliyihi ma hayn karo, kamana talin karo, iyadaa danteeda wixii dani ugu jirto iyaday u muuqanaysaa.

AllPuntland: Waa gartay Islaan aad iyo aad baan kaaga mahadcelinaynaa waraysigaas aad na siisay, Islaan Maxamed Islaan Muuse.

Islaan Maxamed: Dadka aad lee dahay waa ku dhagaysanayaa ama waa ku dhagaysan doonaanah, anigu danta Soomaaliyeed ninkii wada baan raacsanahay, isagaanah wakiil u noqonayaa ama aniga ii ah, ee nin ...(maqalka oo aan fiicnayn qoraagu ma fahmin ereygaas) ahi wakiil iima aha ama nin dantiisa isagu wata wakiil iima aha, aana danta Soomaaliyeed wadin.

AllPuntland: Islaan aad baad u mahadsan tahay?

Islaan Maxamed: Adigana waxaan ku lee yahay hadhoowdii baan waxaan kala oganayaaa ninkii warqadii hore dhigay inaad tahay oo aad la socoto iyo wixii aan ku iri inaad sii dayso, labadaas baan hadhoow kala ogaanayaa.

AllPuntland: Islaan Insha ALLAAH waxaan ku dadalaynaa in warkan sida uu yahay inaan cod ahaan iyo qoraal ahaanba kusii dayno haddii ALLE idmo, anagoon xabadna ka reebin xabadna ka darin, waxaa ugu dambeeyana ereygaas aan hadda ku lee yahay ee ah Islaan Maxamed aad iyo aad baad u mahadsan tahay.

Islaan Maxamed: Aniguna mahadsanid baan ku lee yahay.

Dhamaad

Gabbal   

Rahima there is no point in wasting your time sis.

If, inshallah, there is a war crimes tribunal for Somalia, Abdiqasim will not be pardoned from it. If he has atrocities listed to his name, then he will pay, but what I, Rahima, Rampage, Mojam, and others want to know is how any person can put Abdiqasim in league with one of Somalia's most corrupted murderers?

Abdulahi Yusuf sacrificed Islam, Somalinimo, and his whole sense of being to get attention from the biggest oppressor of muslims on this earth, and you say Cabdiqasim is in league with him? SmithNwestern maybe, but I didn't expect this from Bari Nomad.

Cabdiqasim is not a child born yesterday with no sins, but atleast let's be non-partisan and fair in our critique, or don't give criticism at all.

...or does this have to do with qabyaaladnimo, because when 2 and 2 are added, they equal 4.

BN   

Horn,

We dont have to agree on everything. But I dont think that someone can argue for 'good' warlords and 'bad' warlords and divide them into different leagues and divisions(this isnt football). But everyone has their own opinions. ;)

Salaam

Rahima   

Bari_nomad,

ASC walaal. smile.gif

So now being in the highest levels of Afweyn's government(cabinet/Prime Minister) does not harm our nation? Will you be excusing Barre of his war crimes as well? And start calling him 'small fish'? Yet you talk about being 'blind' and 'biased'....

One thing I have difficulty in understanding is the notion that automatically anyone who was part of our previous government is guilty, since when is guilt by association justice :confused: ? If one was to use the argument that why is it that he did not take action against the brutality of the Barre regime, then yes that would be a legitimate argument for silence is a form of agreement. But I ask how do we know what he did, could it be that he was only doing his part to keep a functioning government, for any government is better than anarchy.

Since we are Muslims, it is always best that we look at examples from the companions of the blessed prophet scw. Some of you might know of Al-xajaaj ibnu yusuf who would slaughter the companions like animals, yet still the remaining companions worked towards the betterment of the state even though al-xajaaj was part of the government. Therefore, is it correct that we deem guilty the companions who worked by his side even though he was slaughtering other companions? Naturally one would come to the conclusion no, for it does not mean they agreed but rather were taking into account what would be most effective. It was better that they put up with xajaaj rather than create anarchy which would lead to the slaughter of many more people. I think Somalia is a testimony to this, we were far better off before than now and keep in mind this is coming from a person whose family and tribe received a great deal of the brutality. N.B I AM NOT SAYING WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN THE COUNTRY WAS CORRECT!

Fellow brothers, in no way am I comparing cabdiqaasim to the companions for non of us can ever reach their exalted station, however it is best that we adhere to the law of Islam which states innocent until proven guilty. As far as I’m aware I have yet to hear/see/read any credible information which proves that cabdiqaasim has the blood of our people on his hands. However, I am not saying he has not committed any crimes, but what I am saying is that I have yet to see anything which would classify him as a warlord, for I call a warlord (not the only definition) one who discriminates, kills and maims his fellow Somalis based on qabiil- and so far cabdiqaasim has not done so. But if there are proofs that he has committed such heinous sins then yes I take him to be a warlord. I follow no one except Rasuallah blindly-not even my own father.

BUT, yes he is wrong to still think he is the leader (but that does not make one a warlord) and yes I was extremely disappointed and angry that he left the talks and discredited them for I believe we first need to get some sort of government and then we can work on its improvement. There is no point in improving something when there is nothing to improve.

Furthermore, as much as I despise all the warlords, from Caydiid, to Ina Yusuf, to Jess to Morgan, walaahi if any of them were given the leadership position tomorrow I would support that government. I would support it simply because I believe as bad as it is to have a warlord as the President, it is still better than having no leader. Even if the government that will inshallah be established proves to be a carbon copy of our previous government; I would still accept it in the hope that progressive change will be achieved. Change and reform take time; Rome was not built in a day. smile.gif

Horn,

Mahadsanid for the advice walaal smile.gif , it was well received and as usual I agree fully- however I felt that it was incumbent upon me to explain myself since Bari nomad is not understanding my stance. We don't have to agree but it is important we understand one another.

AYOUB   

SmithNwestern

Hold up, I have never excused the excesses of anyone least of all Abdullahi Yusf Ahmed.

SmithNwestern

Has the quality not to miss use funds provided by the donor nations

Somalia calls out for one man and that man is

Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed

Smith I think you owe us an explaination son, are you saying Abdillahi Yusuf is a murderer but because he is such good accountant he deserves to be a leader of a nation?

Horn,

Brother you seem to be having dialogue with yourself.

My dear Rahima some good points made, I like your patriotism unlike

Rampage, Ayoub

I totaly stand by that statement, Abdullahi call him a murederer a warlord a traitor of Islam etc, etc. Has proven through his adminstration of Puntland that he can manage the affair of Somali's specialy in the case of security.

I beleive it will take a tough man to bring order to Somalia specialy the south. Abdullahi is a tough man thats why so many people are quicking in their boots forging allainces here and there because they are afraid. Abdiqasin and Musa Sudi would not be in bed together otherwise.

People can cry hypocracy all they like I tell it how it is.

Somalilanders such as Ayoub shouldn even be talking because they are afraid of Abdullahi leading Puntland never mind Somalia.

RaMpAgE   

As far as iam concerned, C/yusuf will never become president of somalia, MARK MY WORDS!

His time is close,but the people who would properly enjoy that the most will be those he controls, the ones who will shed the most tears are those he polishs their shoes for.