Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Abdiqasin has gone crazy!!!!

nuune   

these times,i don't really care who will become a president,it took so long,unless there will be a somali woman president,i will welcome that,whos and who gone crazy isn't the point,all these warlords are crazy and mad men!!

Gabbal   

The day Abdulahi Yusuf becomes president of Somalia is the day I side with Somaliland on it's seccessionst issues.

The description of Abdulahi Yusuf that SmithNwestern gave us also reminded me of another Somali politician,....the late Maxamed Siyaad Barre (allah ha u naxariisto).

Another situation like this must be avoided at all costs, meaning we (as Somalis) bring Somalinimo before qabiilnimo, dear Smith.

Do guys think it makes a difference if we mention the names of some of the worldlords and ommit the names of other worldlords? Lets call a spade a spade. We don't need them all, what we need is freedom from all of them and no one should defend abdiqasin or any other worldlord!

OG_Girl   

well, i don't even know or care their names.

they r same but with different faces.

Mr. SmithNWestren, We’ve known very well what the Somali warlords and the TNG have done for the Somali ppl ... very few have a degree. Very few have clean hands. By pointing to just the TNG as the bad guys, one can assume that you favor another but worse Warlord. My point is, they’re all same ... the Suffering saga continues.

salaam

HornAfrique

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

[QB] The day Abdulahi Yusuf becomes president of Somalia is the day I side with Somaliland on it's seccessionst issues.

I though you're Somali nationalist who oppose Somaliland’s secession as principle. What you demonstrating here is classic Somali short sightedness. if Somalis in Kenya with all their different tribes, ideologies, professions etc. agreed someone to lead them, i can't understand why someone who lives the comfort of states with education, freedom, jobs etc. should destroy this very small chance. i am not fan of Abdulahi yusuf but bro his quality as a leader is unmatched and undeniable compared to those who are in the conference. I am convinced that this difficult and challenging time he is the man who could restore peace and stability in the country. if however, someone else other than Abdulahi yusuf is elected i will also support as i did with Abdiqasim. so bro where is your loyalty lie Somalia back on her feet or continued anarchy and destruction? Take your pick?

best wishes

Gabbal   

I though you're Somali nationalist who oppose Somaliland’s secession as principle

Just as I oppose Abdulahi Yusuf for president as a principal. Brother it is important to understand my point first, before accusing me of short sightedness. I understand that I propaply went to far with my former statment, but it is not in my interest to introduce our northern Somali brethren or any other Somali to another dictatorship, with a power-hungry tyrant, and an overly large prison as a "country". I want a leader who will install peace with what it is, peace, not with the barrel of a gun.

Abdulahi Yusuf's term as president of the Puntland State of Somalia ran out, and when Jamac Cali Jamac ascended, did Abdulahi Yusuf stepped down as supposed? No, he achieved his current position by the barrel of gun, and you know, and I know, and our brother Smith knows, propaply more than I do.

However I don't control who becomes president, and if Abdulahi Yusuf was chosen as the next president of the Somali Republic, then I will simply have to watch from the sidelines. "From the comfort of my education" I am also planning to study international law, and I will make it one of my life's goals to bring Abdulahi Yusuf, Riyaale Kaahin, and any other warlord who has/had something to do with the civil war we're in to justice.

Rokko   

So Rahima is the new warlord on the politics forum? Abdiqaasim? lol

Do you understand the definition of a warlord? Subhanallah.

Every day you will see somebody defending another warlord while accusing others of "double standard".

Anybody who defends any warlord includingAbdiqaasim ("An angel" according to our great patriot HornAfrique) is just wasting his time on talking about goodness. It is specially bad when you hide behind "patriotism and Soomaalinimo" with that kind of double standard na'mean.

Soomaalia Ilaahay baa u maqan.

Gabbal   

Patronising me is not going to get you caano iyo malab from the sky mobb Deep.

It seems funny but wasn't this one of my replies in this thread?

If, inshallah, there is a war crimes tribunal for Somalia, Abdiqasim will not be pardoned from it. If he has atrocities listed to his name then he will pay.

Either Mobb Deep is not a good reader or he saw HornAfrique, then Abulahi Yusuf and connected two to two.

Mobb I assure you that everyone who is against Abdulahi Yusuf is not against Puntland or "the Puntland tribes". If ever there was common sense, the people of Puntland should'e thrown him out a long time ago.

I just want to ask you a simple yes or no qustion. Do you think that Abdulahi Yusuf is a good man?

My advice to other nomads; please read before you reply, there's no sense in a redundant war of words that just eats up server space.

Rokko   

Horn, salaams saxib.

Patronising me

You missed my sarcasm patriot ;)

About your post above ... notice the "If Abdiqasim this, If Abdiqasim that" part of your qoute in which you are putting an 'uncertainty' on his criminal record.

HornAfrique, I actually do like your posts but ya sometimes falter when Abdiqaasim is mentioned na'mean.

Saxib, as you have seen my posts before, never have I said Abdullahi Yusuf is a great man. I think he is one of the warlords who roam around the country terrorizing others in search for power na'mean.

I will make one thing clear to you though, and you should undertand me very well.

Abdiqaasim and Abdullahi Yusuf are two warlords the Somalis need to get rid of. If you disagree with me on this, then it proofs my point that you are just another hardcore tribalist.

Saxib, there is no pick and choose. A warlord is a warlord is a warlord. No ifs, ands or buts.

I am from Puntland and puntland is a region that is part of Somalia. I wish the best for my country Somalia, but what I don't like is people hiding behind "Cabdullahi Yusuf" to show their hate for others.

Let me ask you a question HornAfrique.

If somebody from Puntland who was not a warlord, who have never committed a crime, was elected the president of Somalia, would you have supported him? I don't expect you to say no anyways.

cool.

Gabbal   

Everything i've said, I've said Mobb, no need in wasting serverspace, but what I want to ask you is where you got the notion that I am "anti-Puntland"? In one of the few debates concerning Puntland that I've participated in, I clearly remember saying this on July 25, 2003.

Acuudibilaah Oodweyn xaasidnimo is embedded deep in your heart isn't it? Why are you so intent on Puntland's destruction? It is a peaceful Somali region intent on fulfilling a greater Somali dream. It is a place worthy of pride. Why do you constantly abuse it in such a fashion.

Most of these nomads are dead set against seccessionism, that's why you see them attacking "Somaliland" or it's non-existent government, but you never see them attack the Somali people that reside that are their brothers and sisters. Infact all these nomads would happy if they heard that Somalis would be repatriated to the northwestern part of Somalia, but you feelings aren't mutual aren't they? So sad really.

^^^^I'm referring to an earlier instance inwhich you poked at the number of people who were repatriating.

Puntland – an economic boom receptive to repatriates

So, because Abdulahi Yusuf is on my warlord list, I'm instantly "anti-Puntland"? I really don't see the logic in that, yet we were keen to talk about double standards.

If somebody from Puntland who was not a warlord, who have never committed a crime, was elected the president of Somalia, would you have supported him? I don't expect you to say no anyways.

I remember saying this about the Puntlander candidate Al Haji Maxamed Yassin a month and 1/2 ago.

The first candidate Al Haji Maxamed Yassin sounds like a very good candidate. Allah, SWT, knows if there is substance behind those words, but he seems like a very good candidate.

Ayoub brother you know that I am against any person with blood on their hands from becoming president, as I understand you are against any people from Siad barre's government from taking reigns. So my question is if seccession was out of the question, would we not compromise on people who are more like the aforementioned candidate?

A president that was not part of Siad Barre's gov and does not have blood on his hands. Would "Somalilanders" not compromise on that issue?

A rather colourful candidate-President of Somalia

Rokko   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Everything i've said, I've said Mobb, no need in wasting serverspace

I see you already getting defensive saxib. ;)

So now you are the champion of "server space". lol

Qabyaaladi rag bay indhaha ka tuurtay. God help the Somalis.

Gabbal   

What I don't like is HYPOCRICY

It's funny you spoke of hypocrisy in Hargeisa Airport on the Brink for Closure ;) Mobb Deep, but this is where I end. :D

I'll let the nomads on this forum decide where I stand.

Good debating with you mate.

OG_Girl   

I can see people fight over warlords whom their hands full of innocent people's blood!!.

I must say it´s quite a day ... what i say here is nothing less than a reflection of what is happening in the coffe shops of every town n city where somalis chit chat --- but by callin spade a spade i must say HornAfrique has made a point .. plain point .. without givin a hint of side takin i´d like to remind you that " Abdullahi Usuf" is not the leader of Puntland by the wish of those ppl ..

in terms of him beeing a strong leader ? .. are we talking of the same person ? come on ... who was Aideed´s freind in north east ?

no hard feelings but ... i see no better Warlord .. they´re all same .. we need a person of dignity.

salaam

i am seriously confused , about hornafri and moob deeps argument, to me it sounds like two puntilanders fighting what is cabdilahi qasim and cabdilahi yosuf are they the same person walaahi am confused someone explain this somali politics to me redface.gif

Xafsa   

I"m a little confused Mobb Deep and hornafrica(sp?)..help me out here...aren't both c/alaahi yusuf and c'qaasim from Puntland?